This Closure

Beautiful Stranger
 
Okay so I'm clueless right now on what's happening. Why are they practicing? Why am I not informed?
 
"Hey, today's the finals by pair." Kris went to the table to which I was seated. I gave him a "what the " look. Sorry about that, it's early in the morning and I'm a bit sleepy.
 
I fixed my hair and turned it into a half ponytail. For some reasons, I wanted to look pretty and mature. Not like before that I look too childlike. I don't even look old to be called "noona" by some. Take Kris, for example.
 
Speaking of him, I noticed that he's lacking focus. Well, I'm a keen observer to be honest. And not that I'm assuming, but Kris seems to be like that whenever we have eye to eye contact.
 
I feel so hyper today! =)) Maybe this is what I get after a long sleep. I rarely get complete ones so it feels good.
 
While practicing, the sun's blocking my eyes and I can't seem to hit his arnis well.
 
"Can we move to another location please? It seems like the sun's hitting directly in my eyes." I was blushing when I said that. Because whenever I talk, we would only be inches away from each other.
 
"Sure." He smiled and we walked to a new location.
 
There's a part in arnis wherein you are needed to check the distance. You raise your arnis sticks to the shoulder level of your partner, look into his eyes directly, bow to the teacher and to your partner. Finally, I can now look into his eyes with confidence.
 
Oh gosh. We have to practice from lessons one until the final arnis moves. Aigoo. 
 
Damn it. I forgot some of it but not to worry! I can do this! All for my grades!
 
"Please guide me. And don't rely to much on me because I sometimes make mistakes." Okay, if you say so. I never depended on anyone so why assume that I'm relying on you? Even if I like you, you are not going to be an exception, Kris.
 
And so I dictated the moves. Single, single, advance, advance. Call me hyper, I don't care. I rarely become this way so I hope no one ruins my damn day.
 
It was tiring to practice and talk at the same time.
 
"U..p.. Up.. Down.. Down.." Don't get me wrong. I'm tired already.
 
"Do you want to take a rest first?" Kris was worried about me.
 
"Please.."
 
I went to drink water for a while. Gosh. This one's tiring indeed.
 
There is this other classmate of mine who seems to be a bad boy to me back then. He was snobbish and mean, I must say. But right now, he's been nice by greeting me and moving closer. Am I going to die? Seems like most people are being nice to me. My birthday's a bit far as well for me to be treated nicely. Just kidding.
 
Kris and I were separated by class numbers again and I'm stuck with this guy.