Chapter 2

Big Reunion

 

Win Win 2023 Episode 2 with SNSD

 

MC 1: Yerubun! Annyeonghaesaeyo! (Everyone! Hello!) Welcome to the second comeback episode of Win Win with So Nyuh Shidae!

           

MC 2: to make our episode more exciting, we will be able to meet their kids and their husbands!

 

MC 3: Omo Omo~ this is going to be really exciting. I’m sure all of you are anticipating this episode.

 

MC 4: That’s right! We will finally see their little angels and we will hear more stories from them together with their husbands. I know you are all excited to see them all together so let’s not wait any longer, let’s give it up for Girls’ Generation and their respective families.

 

The audience stood up and applauded. Most of them cheered and screamed their lungs out when they entered the studio.

 

SNSD together with their families slowly entered the studio. Right when everyone took a seat, the audience obviously couldn’t contain their excitement and cheered more loudly.

 

MC 2: Omona! It looks like everyone is indeed excited. Look at how loud the cheer is! Daebak!

 

MC 3: We as well are very much excited for this episode. Not only SNSD went on Hiatus for a long period of time, as well as their husbands.

 

MC 1:  Before anything else, we would like to welcome you again SNSD and the husbands as well as these cute little angels.

 

MC 4: uwah! Jinja! Most of your kids look so much like their appa (daddy).

 

Sooyoung: Nae, majayo (that’s true). Most of them are like a carbon copy of their appa-duel (daddies).

 

Taeyeon: It’s not only the looks that they inherited, as well as their personalities. Ah~Jinja. My kids all got their appa’s choding-ness.

 

Seohyun: I know exactly how you feel unnie. *nods*

 

MC 3: Jinjayo? *laughs at Taeyeon and Seohyun while looking at Wooyoung and Yonghwa*

 

MC 1: Already an appa and still acting like a choding? *chuckles*

 

Yonghwa: Aye. It’s not like that. As far as I know, I’m already Yong Adult.

 

Audience and the MCs laughs at his statement.

 

Tiffany: is that how an adult gives out a statement Yong Seobang? *laughs with her eyesmile*

 

MC 2: Isn’t it fun though to have a choding nampyeon?

 

Seohyun: It’s fun sometimes but there are also times when it starts to get into your nerves especially when my kids are having tantrums and then there’s your husband acting like a kid. He and the kids get along so well though so he’s always the one who can calm the kids when they’re having tantrums.

 

Taeyeon: Hyunnie’s right. And it’s very rare to have a dull moment in our household. That's one of the perks of having a choding husband. *laughs*

 

Wooyoung: Yah! Even though we are chodings, we’re the sweetest among the husbands, you know!

 

Taeyeon & Seohyun: Nae. That’s true.

 

Seohyun: Yonghwa Oppa never fails to surprise me and he never forgets our anniversary. He always makes an effort to prepare something special every time. *looks at Yonghwa and smiles at him* *Yonghwa then intertwine their hands and kisses it*

 

Sunny: Yah! Yah! Stop with your PDA, you guys are on a show. *shakes her head and smiles *

 

MC 1: *smiles widely at them when she sees it* Aigoo~ that’s fine Sunny-ssi, I’m sure all of the goguma fans are enjoying it. Give them a chance to witness it even just for a short time. These two are one of the most private, that’s why your fans are already happy and contented just to see you two together in one show.

 

MC 4: We’re all goguma fans here.

 

MC 2: Yonghwa-ssi and Seohyun-ssi, we’ll start with you two. How did you manage to announce your relationship in public?

 

Yonghwa: It wasn’t us actually, who announce our relationship. It was Omma and Ommoni. Media caught them at a Mall, going shopping together, the media took pictures of them together and got spread all over the internet. A few hours after that, fans were already asking why were they together, are we really dating, or if they just know each other. Since omma and ommoni have never met each other on WGM that’s why people were speculating that we were dating and so when it was getting out of hand, we had no choice but to confirm their speculation.

 

Seohyun: We didn’t hold a presscon but we just released a video of us together confirming that we were really dating. And the reaction of the netizens weren't as bad as we thought since they’ve already seen us on WGM together plus the husband of mine was already dropping hints here and there right before the news even happened.  

 

Hyoyeon: we seriously got shocked when we saw the pictures of their omma, they were even laughing and holding hands together. It was like; they didn’t mind those paparazzi that were taking pictures of them. Imo jjang! *giggles*

 

Yonghwa: Omma and Ommoni were very sorry for what happened but we were actually very thankful for them because most of the reactions of netizens were positive.

 

MC 2: I didn’t know that that news was the one that caused you to spill the truth out. And I’m really happy for you because it’s really hard to make everyone approve of a relationship most especially in this industry.

 

Seohyun: Aniyo. Not everyone approved.

 

MC 3: but most of them did. They even gave out positive comments about you.

 

Yonghwa: That’s why when we got married; I allowed some medias in to repay them for their nice words towards us.

 

MC 1: Ahh that’s right. Who would forget your wedding? It was one of the most grandiose weddings we’ve ever seen in the industry. But before I ask about your wedding, share some stories about the proposal first.

 

Yonghwa: When I was still in the army, I was already thinking what would be a nice proposal for Hyun~ and then I suddenly remember what Tiffany told me way back. She said that if ever Hyun were to get married, she said that Hyun wanted someone to propose to her in front of the Eiffel Tower in Paris and all sorts of idea popped in my head at that moment. I planned the proposal five months before I was discharged and good thing some SNSD visited me so I asked Taeyeon to helped me book a flight to Paris and Yoona helped me find a nice restaurant where I could take Hyunnie out on a date and then Tiffany was the one who helped me find an engagement ring.

 

Tiffany: it was really tough to look for an engagement ring that would fit Hyunnie’s taste because she can be really unpredictable at times.

 

Hyoyeon: It was a good thing that Yong Seobang already organized the engagement right before he was discharged because the moment he was out of the army, he and Hyunnie were inseparable.

 

Yonghwa: *chuckles* 3 months after I was discharged, I asked Hyunnie to go on a vacation in Paris and that was where I proposed.

 

Seohyun: I was totally shocked when he suddenly kneeled in front of me and asked me to be his wife. I didn’t have any idea that he was going to propose. I cried a lot after that. I was very ecstatic. *smiles widely*

 

MC 3: what were your parents’ reactions when they found out that you proposed to her Yonghwa-ssi?

 

Yonghwa: I actually asked permission from them first even before we went to Paris and they were very happy for us. Omma and Ommoni were both tearing up and were very happy that they won’t have to worry going shopping together anymore. *laughs*

 

MC 2: Jinja! Your ommas are funny. *giggles*

 

Seohyun: that’s how they spend time together while abeonim and appa love watching baseball together.

 

MC 4: Now, how about the wedding? How did you prepare for it?

 

Seohyun: The wedding happened 8 months after he proposed. We were thankful for all the people who helped organize the wedding. We didn’t need to hire a wedding planner/coordinator because my unnies and omma and ommoni were the ones who organized almost everything.

 

Yonghwa: And because we were very thankful for them. We surprised them by announcing about Hyun's pregnancy at the wedding reception. We didn’t really want to announce it at the wedding because we wanted to announce it privately but then we were very happy and thankful so we thought they deserved it.

 

Taeyeon: The announcement was very cute. When Yonghwa held out the baby shoes with his bursting cheeks, I knew at that very moment that Hyunnie was pregnant.

 

Sooyoung: The whole room erupted with cheers and screams. It was really a night to remember for all of us. I was totally envious because the maknae was already going to have a family of her own while I still didn’t have someone with me at that time. *laughs*

 

MC 4: It must have been quite an event for all of you. We didn’t know you were already pregnant when the wedding happened Seohyun-ssi?

 

Seohyun: we just found out 2 weeks before the wedding that I was 7 weeks pregnant. That explained why I got tired easily and Yonghwa Oppa was very worried so he brought me to the doctor and that was when we found out. He cried when the doctor said I was pregnant. That was the first time I’ve seen Oppa bawled like that. It was a sight to see. Jinja *giggles and turns to Yonghwa and cups his cheek*

 

Yonghwa: Yah yeobo, why do you have to tell that. Aish! It’s embarrassing. *sighs and pouts*

 

MC 1: He cried? Jinjayo? *laughs*

 

Yonghwa: Yah!

 

The audience and the rest of the girls and husbands laughs at Yonghwa. Little Hana claps her hands when she noticed that everyone’s laughing.

 

MC 2: Omo omo! Jinja kyeopta!

 

Yonghwa gives smooches to her daughter who laughs when he does that. Suddenly, Taeyeon’s oldest son approached little Hana and holds her hand.

 

Yuri: kya~ Taeyeon’s son is seriously fast!

 

Yonghwa: yah yah yah! Taehyun-ah give samchon a kiss instead of Hana, ok?

 

Taehyun: Shiroyo! *hugs Hana and kisses her cheek*

 

Yonghwa: YAH! Wooyoung-ah! Please get your son!  *breaks the hug and carry Hana and lets her sit on his lap*

 

Yoona: Aigoo~ such a possessive appa!

 

MC 3: Kyeopta! Wooyoung-ssi, your son takes after you eh?

 

Taeyeon: See! I told you, my kids got their personalities from their appa! *shakes her head*

 

Wooyoung: Yah Yeobo!            

 

MC 4: Now let’s hear how’s Yoona and her family doing? I’ve heard you and Jonghyun broke up twice before you settle down?

 

Yoona: Deh. We went through so much before we were able to settle down. I just wanted space when everything was going haywire and I couldn’t handle all the hateful comments from the people. The second time we broke up was when I thought Jonghyun Oppa was cheating on me because I caught him with a girl at a café, turned out that the girl he was meeting up was the one who makes an engagement ring. I felt very awful after that. I didn’t give him a chance to explain his side but he was very understanding. He waited for me until I was ready to listen to his explanation. A few weeks after that incident, we held the presscon and few days after he proposed to me.

 

MC 3: How did you propose to her Jonghyun-ssi?

 

Jonghyun: It was a very simple proposal because she doesn’t like fancy stuffs so I just set up a candlelit dinner at a private resort and then I asked someone to helped set up a “will you marry me?” form using the floating candles on the swimming pool.

 

Yoona: It was simple yet very romantic. Just the way I like it. *leans on Jonghyun*

 

MC 1: That was indeed very romantic. Tell us some snippets about your wedding?

 

Yoona: Our wedding was very private. We held it in Busan and only our families and the closest friends attended it. We went to Greece for our honeymoon. We really wanted to visit it even before but wasn’t able to so we just decided to go there for our honeymoon.

 

Jessica: and we guess that that was where Jaesun was conceived. *wiggling her eyebrows while looking at Yoona and Jonghyun*

 

Sunny: Honeymoon Baby! *laughs*

 

Everyone laughs at her statement.

 

MC 3: was he really a honeymoon baby? *continuously teasing the couple*

 

Yoona: *blushes* w-we guess so. *fanning herself from too much blushing*

 

Jonghyun on the other hand is grinning from ear to ear while looking at his blushing wife.

 

OMO! Kekeke~

 

MC 2: Moving on, kekeke, how’s Jonghyun as a father Yoona-ssi?

 

Yoona: he’s very much a disciplinarian more than me. I’m the one who spoils the kids. I’m glad though that one of us can discipline our kids because if we both spoil them, I don’t know how would they be like when they grow up.

 

MC 4: Ah that’s right. Someone needs to be tougher than the other in order to make the kids to listen to you.

 

Sooyoung: Although Yoona seems to be the Boss in their household. Am I right Jonghyun-ah?

 

Jonghyun: Aniyo. It's not like that. I just want to give everything she wants that's why I obey everything she ask.

 

Yuri: Why are you so sweet Jonghyun-ah? Aigoo~ don’t boss him around anymore Yoong.

 

Yoona: Yah! I don’t boss him around unnie!

 

MC 4: Seems like all of you are the boss though. Not just Yoona.

 

SNSD: MWO???

 

While the husbands just nods their heads.

 

Jessica: You guys are dead later. *giving them her deadly glare*

 

Jaebum: We’re just kidding Jagiya. *scratches his head and nervously caress Jessica’s hand*

 

MC 3: Oops. Mianheyo *guiltily smiling at them*

 

MC 2: Sooyoung-ssi and Jungshin-ssi, tell us about your stories.

 

Sooyoung: Like I’ve told you guys last week, he asked me to be his girlfriend and wife at the same time. I thought that only happens on dramas but it happened to me. My husband was very quick, no more beating around the bush. He asked what he really wanted to ask. That’s what I like about him.

 

MC 1: Your parents’ must’ve been really shocked when you announce that you were finally getting married?

 

Jungshin: Aniyo. Of course I asked their permissions first but her unnies and my hyungs were the ones who got shocked. Unfortunately I didn’t have time anymore to ask for their permissions because right when Sooyoung finishes her drama, I proposed to her right away.

 

Sunny: We kinda got mad at them because they didn’t even tell us right away. I think a month after it happened was when they told us.

 

Yuri: If we didn’t see the ring, they wouldn’t even tell us.

 

Seohyun: But when Jungshin Chingoo told us the reason, of course we forgave them.

 

Sooyoung: But when I got pregnant, I’ve told you guys about it first, so there’s no reason for you to get upset about it anymore.

 

Taeyeon: You know we can’t be upset for that long.

 

MC 2: and now you have a baby boy who look so much like Jungshin. I’m sure he’ll be very tall.

 

Yoona: and will be a shikshin like the both of them.

 

Junsghin: it’s not like you aren’t like us Hyungsoonim. *Chuckles*

 

Yoona: aish!

 

MC 2: Let’s go on with Yuri and Jonghoon. Tell us about your stories. I really didn’t expect you guys to be a couple.

 

Yuri: We weren’t really that close in the first place. Yes we greet each other like an acquaintance but other than that, we didn’t have any sort of communications. We just got to know each other at Hyunnie and Yong Seobang’s wedding.

 

Jonghoon: I already have a crush on her even before but I couldn’t approach her because I was very shy. Yonghwa Hyung even asked me if I needed his help but I refused because I really didn’t have any confidence and then Yonghwa Hyung and Seohyun’s wedding happened, I gained enough confidence to ask her that night. Thank goodness she accepted. From then on we started dating and grew fond of each other.  I’ve asked her to be my girlfriend a few weeks before Yoona and Jonghyun’s wedding. She confessed to me that she also has a crush on me even before we started dating but was also very shy to tell me.

 

Yuri: As I’ve told you last week. He proposed to me at their concert before Seunghyun went into the army. I couldn’t contain my happiness at that time that I screamed YES when he asked me. He has serenaded me a lot of times before but when he serenaded me at their concert, there was something different, it sounded so magnificent and beautiful that I ended up crying until the song ended. 

 

MC 3: I remember seeing pictures from the concert and a lot of fans shed tears from the proposal. Now, about the pregnancy, was it really tough?

 

Yuri: For me, it was, especially that I had twins. That made it even tougher. But my little angels held on tightly. My OB told me that there was a 50% chance that my twins wouldn’t survive. I bled a lot that’s why they had to put me on bed rest for a week before my due date. Luckily, my delivery went smoothly and we now have our twins with us, both are very healthy. *kisses her twins*

 

MC 4: are you still planning to have another one after the twins?

 

Yuri: Aniyo. I was so terrified from my previous pregnancy, I don’t want to risk anymore. I have a girl and a boy anyway; they’re enough for us.

 

Jonghoon: We’re contented and happy with what we have now. I was very stressed out and worried for her. I didn’t leave her side at all and I keep thanking her for being so strong. Saranghae Jagiya. *pecks her lips and hugs her and the twins*

 

MC 1: aww~ that’s so sweet.

 

*******TBC*******

Edited. sorry for all the grammatical errors.

hope you will all like it. will continue the rest tomorrow :D 

Comments (good or bad) are greatly appreciated. 

Have a great day chingus! 

^___^