Roh Ji Hoon

Broken Hearted [TwoShot]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ji Hoon POV

I burst out laughing at a joke someone made. Just then, the background music was lowered gradually until it was stopped completely.

“Everyone, someone has come up to sing us a song. Let us welcome her!”

A few seconds of silence filled the pub before a familiar voice could be heard.

“Hello, everyone,” my head automatically turned to face the stage.

“Are all of you having fun so far?” she paused for everyone to respond, “I’m happy to hear that you are. Unfortunately, for me, I’m going through one of my worst nights. And I would like to express this through my song which I, myself, composed last night.”

My heartbeat began to speed up when she looked directly in my direction, a sad smile plastered on her face. “Ji Hoon-ah, this is for you.”

I tried to swallow the lump in my throat as I watched her start to belt out her song. Shamelessly, I stared at her beauty. She was so beautiful.

And she used to be mine.

Once her song had ended, the crowd applauded for her. It was obvious that she had won the hearts of every single one in the pub.

Except mine.

 

(Song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzqh_DTtLSM)

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter