A Date with Kyuhyun

I Hate You, I Hate You, I Love You

Recap

I looked back up at Kyuhyun Oppa, he then smiled and said "Since im not busy lets go to the gamers cafe" he gave me a wink and dragged me out the door before i could protest.

Minnah's Pov

We left the dorm and headed down stairs. We were still holding hands and we left i felt my face heat up, his hand was warm and his face so gentle. Then all of a sudden the memories come back. 

Past

"Donghae Oppa I'm cold" i said while giving Donghae Oppa a small pout "Not too worry oppa will warm you up jaigya" he said and grabbed my hands and blew on them.  I giggled at his cuteness then he wrapped his strong arms around my waist and kissed me, i smiled into the kiss then he took off his jumper and wrapped it around me"

 

Present

I felt fustrated why did i always have to think about him, my heart ached and i my body felt heavy. Kyuhyun looked down at me with worried eyes "Minnah are you okay?" he asked i nodded my head and cracked a small smile. I felt bad i never lied to Kyu Oppa but i don't think i could tell him about this problem pf mine.

I felt safe whenever Kyu Oppa was near i then felt a rush come over and me and then i wrapped my arms around Kyu Oppa and pushed my head against his firm chest. His heart beat was calming i closed my eyes for a mintue and then he wrapped his arms around me. I looked up at him and his face was red "Kyu Oppa are you sick?? do you want to go home? your face is all red" i asked.

Kyuhyun looked away and shook his head and then looked down at me and leaned in really close and then kissed my forehead. I felt my face flush i smiled at him and he smiled back, that adorable smile. I then felt my heart beat faster i mentally screamed at myself, Kyu Oppa was my bestfriend and i was falling in love with him i had to stop loving him or else i would go crazy or ruin our friendship.

He then grabbed my hand and we made our way into the small cafe we made out way to one of the back tables "Stay here i'll be right back" he said before winking *heart melts* and walking away into the huge crowd of awaiting customers. It had been a while so i decided to go through my messages since i was bored BAD IDEA i started from the bottom of the list

To: Me

Hey Jaigya, I miss you so so so so much <3 i can't wait to see you. i will back home soon i love you soooooooooo much saranghae byeeeeeeeee

From: FishPrinceCharming<3

I felt the tears start welling up, why did i always have to be so stupid and always do these things that could get mt hurt. "Minnah" i heard kyu call me name i looked up and saw 2 hot chocolates in his hands. I took one and soon enough Kyu Oppa was sitting next to me and cuddling me i felt so warm and safe. He then grabbed something out of his bag, 2 earmuffs?? i laughed at him "Yah Minnah its not funny" he said while pouting "aww Kyu you are so adorable" i said while pinching his cheeks. I then looked up at him our faces were so close, Kyu Oppa leaned in forward and so di i i closed my eyes and then "Do it, do it, Chu~♥" my ringtone went off i opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. Kyu Oppa let out a irrataed Sigh. I looked down at the screen flashing "FishyPrinceCharming<3"

I felt weak, your probably thinking why i still have his number or why his name is still that well maybe because i always think he's going to comeback. I flipped open my phone and then pressed answer "Y-Y-Yobseyo" i stuttered into the phone.

Author

sorry i haven't updated in a while hehe i couldn't think of anything :)