Why Are You Calling Me?

I Hate You, I Hate You, I Love You

 

Recap

I felt weak; you’re probably thinking why i still have his number or why his name is still that well maybe because i always think he's going to comeback. I flipped open my phone and then pressed answer "Y-Y-Yobseyo" i stuttered into the phone.

Minnah's Pov

"You’re a and no one likes you" I heard someone yell into the phone which I’m guessing was the Monk- I mean Eunhyuk. My heart dropped, I can't believe the sweet and caring Donghae became what he is now. "Yah are you listening to me" I heard another voice scream into the phone which was Yoona I could tell by her sickening sweet voice, then a bunch of laughter was followed after it, i clicked disconnect and shoved my phone into my bad. "Miinah gwaenchanayo?" I looked up and saw Kyuhyun looking at me with that worried face again. "N-Neh" I said. I felt Kyuhyun's arms wrap around me and i smiled. I could feel my tears slowly making their way down my face until a hand wiped them away. "Come on lets go home" Kyuhyun said and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the chair and dragged me towards the door. 

Once we reached the door, Kyuhyun pushes it open and a chilling breeze washed in. I shivered and snuggled into Kyuhyun who was now a red color. “Oppa are you sure you’re not sick, your face is really red, maybe you’re getting a fever” I said and reached up to feel his temperature. He stepped back a little and hit the door. I giggled at his silliness. “Y-Yah what are you laughing at” he stuttered. “Nothing Oppa” I said before grabbing his hand and dragged him all the way back to the dorms.

While we were making our way back, I saw many pass-byers eyeing Kyuhyun. I mean who wouldn’t. He was wearing thick black glasses, a face mask, huge trench coat, skinny jeans and ugg boots. I mean it wasn’t even that cold and I was standing next him wearing a jumper and skinny jeans. He looked like such a pedo. I giggled at some of the whispers about him.  Once we reached the F(x) dorms I was greeted with a massive group hug. Soon enough all the unnies started yelling at me telling me they were worried sick about me. “Mianhe Unnieeeee” I sad giving them my best aegyo and pouting. “AWWWWWW how can we not forgive you” sad Vic Umma pinching my cheeks.

“Well I’m going to now” said Kyuhyun awkwardly “By Miinah” he said. I then went up to him and kissed his cheek. “BYEEEEEEEEE OPPA” I yelled and walked to wards the door in a hurry. *Aigoo Kyu Oppa is so cute.* I then went into the living room again. F(x) was already on the couch and Sulli Unnie had just put in the DVD. I then made my way to the couch and squashed myself between Amber and Luna Unnie. “Yah that was my foot” Luna unnie yelled at me. I laughed and then we settled down to watch. 

 

MIANHE FOR NOT UPDATING IN A REALLY 

REALLY REALLY 

REALLY 

REALLY REALLY 

REALLY 

 

 

REALLY long Time :) I hope you keep reading <3

Happy Birthday Donghae Oppa :)

donghae1.gif

9045c2b1.png

69df9af3.gif

d9badd2b.gif