001

Too Far To Cover The Fake

Your face moved as you felt a sharp pain on your cheek.

"You think you're all pretty don't you?"

It was Lee Yuri. The most popular girl in the school. She was beautiful. Had everything a girl could ever dream of. Beautiful hair. Teeth. Body. Family. And the most precious thing.... Choi Minho. The most popular boy in school.

"I saw you flirting with my babe in the library today. acting as if you didnt know he was going to pick out.. oh I DONT KNOW his favorite book. Gosh get a life. You're ugly as the the dumb homeless dog that lives outside our school. You think you can have him? Come ON. Really? To him you're just a piece of garbage that-"

The whole class turned towards the sound. Someone had interrupted Yuri. Everyone gasped, and I turned to see.... Choi Minho?

He got up from his seat and alked towards us.

"Leave her be Yuri"

"But Oppa-"

She was interrupted again.

"It was an accident babe. You don't need to make such a big deal over it. Besides I saw her looking at it first and made a careless move. It's no her fault."

"Arrrgh! Oppa why are you letting her go?! She's so stupid!"

With a swift move, he ran to her anf hugged her against the closet doors. Everyone in the room started up, yelling a whistleing.

I awkwardly stood there, not sur what to do. Run? Walk away?

Kim Minho had been my bigget crush since 1st grade. He was my seat partner and we always talked and played together during recesse. Then the first day of middle school came, and he never talked to me ever again. no glances, no texts, no call, no talking. we parted away and never interacted together.

Today came. I was in the library during lunch, and came along a book Minho and I used to read when we were younger. Without hesitation, I reached for the book, until I saw a hand grabbing the book off first and walked off. I turned to see Minho's back as if I weren't ther to being with.

I flashed back into reality when a hand grabbed my by my arms and pulled me out of the class. It was our class president Song JoongKi.

"Yah! Didn't I tell you to yell for mewhen things like this happen?!" He screamed at me.

Song JoongKi had been the first and only  "Friend" I've had since Ive walked through the building. He had a mean and protective side, but was smart and intellegent at th same time. He had swore that he would always protect me and will always be with me, but with the life I've been through, I've learned not to trust. But I just couldnt resist his dorkyness he had too.

I hugged him and started tearing up.

"y-yah. I didnt mean to scream... I just was fustrated you just let her do that to you..."

He hugged back, comforting me. After the bell rang for dismisall, we walked out and he took me to my favorite ice cream shop near the end of town that barely anyone knew about.

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Yay! Finally first chapter! Sorry for not updating and sorry for the disappointment!! I hope you will be patient with me in the future!

So how was the first chap? I know it was SUPER short but please do comment and message me on advice! Dont forget to Subscribe and tell your friends! Thanks to hoyourho for the upvote <3

XOXO- luvkpop4life