002

Too Far To Cover The Fake

Minho POV

'She still remembers the book' I thought as  I was walking out of the school doors.

"Minho-ah!" I turned to see who had called out my name.

Yuri.

God I hate her.

"Yes my love!"

"where are you going?! Can I come Oppa? My parents aren't home and I'm scared of staying home alone!" She gave a pouty face.

'omfg such a crybaby'

"Neh. Anything for my love" I gave her a peck on her nose and she laced her finger in mine, swinging them as we walked.

 

"Where are we oppa?" Yuri asked as we stood in front of my dad's desert resturant.

"It's a place where I grew up. My parents own this place"

we walked in, and I greeted my parents.

"Anneonghasayo ommani!" Yuri had also greeted. She was sweet when it came to adults.

We sat down in the seats next to the small windows. Yuri started talking about her day nad how she hated SooMi.

'How could anyone hate SooMi?' I thought and looked in the corner to where we used to sit together as kids and read our books, laughing and telling each other the wrongs and rights of the in the story.

My eyes caught sight of fimiliar bangs and I saw her.

SooMi.

Sitting with our class president.

I stared at her. So beautiful.

She made eye contact with me.

crap...

"Opp- yah! are you listening to me?" Yuri asked me and looked towards the direction my eyes were on.

"Woah! What a stalker?! She even knows where you and your parents live!"

She got up and walked towards SooMi and SoongKi.

crap.

 

 

 

SoongKi POV

Today's the day.

Righ now. Tell her.

We walked into the ice cream place that SooMi loved going to. We rdered our usualsand sat where we always did.

I talked about all the tardies and the constipated like teachrs. She laughed and amiled at everyhting.

Perfect! Since the first time I saw SooMi, I loved herI prmised her that I would protect her, make her laugh wen se was down, and would always be there for her.

"SooMi-ah?"

Today was the day that I planned to tell her that I was moving.

Moving.

No more protectin her. It saddens me just to think about it.

Her eyes trailed ff and she went ino silence. I turned to see Yuri stadin there, wit her usual ugly evil face.

great. 

"Wow. Stalker much Soomi? Why are you following us? I understand my boyfriend ishot but really? Now you're just asking it."

Yuri grabbed Soomi out of her seat and puached her. She slapped Sommi onced she hit the wall. SooMi winced in pain.

I ran towards them and started pulling Yuri's arms out of Soomi's neck. Out of no where, Minho came and grabbed SooMi.

We all stood there, breathing hard. All of us except SooMi. Her eyes were in shock, but I couldnt process why until I saw it. Minho was still holding SooMi , in a gentle hug, and I was doing the same, but just with Yuri and my arms. I heard a click and it brought me back to earth.

My love. The one I promised to protect was in another man's arms.

She's In my arms. Finally.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Secong chapter! yay! FYI red is SoongKi and blue is Minho >_< just putting that out there :D

your thoughts?!

Comment, Subscribe, and tell your Friends!

XOXO-luvkpop4life