Prisoner 2

Prisoner
Prisoner 2
 
"489"
"490"
"491"
 
The bell ring as the beginning of new day.
 
"500"
 
Yuri stood and flexing and stretching his body.
 
"Good morning" Jessica greeted him. "Good morning" he greet back. Jessica unlock his cell and give his new clothes, Yuri went out and take his clothes "thank you" he went in back, "aren't you going to take a shower". "Yeah" he answer simply and went out again.
 "Yo! Yuri good morning!" Robert greet him, Yuri smiled "good morning Rob" he greet back. Jessica walked behind him.
 
"Excuse me Jessica?"
"Yes?"
"Are you going to follow me inside?" Yuri asked. 
"What? No!" Jessica immediately turned around and went to her office. Yuri smirked and shook his head 'weird'. 
 
++++
 
"Yuri! Good morning" Tom greet him. Yuri nodded "good morning Tom". Yuri going into the shower cubicle, "Yuri, did you ask Jessica to let you take a shower again?" Tom asked, "No, I didn't even ask but she did it. So I just go with it" he explained. "See I told you!!" Robert shouted in excitement, Yuri startled but keep his cool "what?" He said. "She like you. What I meant here is, when the others want to take shower she never let them take it. But you! She let you take a shower" he explained. Yuri rolled his eyes "how are you so sure about it?" He asked. "We know her for 5 years already. So we know how her attitude when she like that person. Last year there's a criminal got here and she's always chat with him, sometime she went into his cell. Then one day, that guy confessed to her, she accepted and there's one night she slept with him in the cell. Of course she sleep on other bed and that guy took the cell key and escape" he explained.
 
 "So what happened to her?" Yuri asked. "She cried all over night and her attitude become worse than ever. But since you came she smiled a bit and volunteered herself to look over you" he explained. Yuri wear his clothes 'careless girl' he thought. "Tom I'm going. Nice chat" he said and went out, Tom smiled 'I think he will caused her went crazier than anyone she ever met' he thought. 
 
++++
 
"Do you want anything for breakfast?" Jessica asked, "same as the other criminals here" he said and entered his cell. Jessica pouted "Okay..." Her voice trailed, Yuri lock his cell 'She's extra kind today' he thought. Minutes later Jessica came with his breakfast "Yu- Yuri ah here's your breakfast" she said his name for the first time. Yuri took his breakfast "thank you" he went to the table. "Want to share?" He asked, "No, why would I want to share with you?" She retorted, "because you keep watching I eat. Maybe you want to eat" he said. "I didn't watch you eating" Jessice denied. "Then why you keep standing over there? Shouldn't you look over the others or you don't have any work to do?" He said, Jessica gritted her teeth "I hate you!" She walked away 'what's wrong with him, last night he apologized to me. Today he being a meanie again"
++++
 
Yuri press the button.
 
"HQ"
"Can I talk to officer Tom Moore"
"Wait a seconds"
"Yes Tom Moore's here"
"Tom, can you exchange with Jessica?"
"Sure"
"Good. Thanks Tom I owe you"
"Pay my owe with your explanation"
"Just come to my cell"
"Done"
 
Yuri stretched his body 'what should I do?' He look around. Tom came with a plastic beg "Sorry Yuri I can't get inside, Jessica didn't let me hold your cell key." He explained, Yuri sighed "why?" He asked, "she said you might escape" he explained. "Well what we can do? I guess we'll just chatting with bars in between" he said, Tom nodded.
 
----------
 
"Jessica why don't you let Tom hold that key?" Her friend asked her, "he might escape" she said seriously. "You afraid he'll escape and you'll never get to see him again?" Her friend . "N- No! I just don't want him to hold his key. Maybe if Tom get inside, Yuri will beat him to dead" she replied. "Jessica, I've seen that Yuri guy for so long. He actually a nice guy, I always saw him accompany his grandmother at front yard. I believe he's not someone who will do that" her friend explained. "But.." She lowered her head. 
 
"But what Jessica?"
"I don't want anyone to get into his cell"
"What's wrong with you? Is he that dangerous?"
"Nothing"
"He's not like the others"
 "I know right"
"Then?"
"Its personal matter"
"Maybe you have a crush on that Yuri guy this time"
"No I don't! He's the worst I ever found" she denied.
"Whatever Jessica"
 
Jessica bit her lips 'I do like him....'
 
-------
 
"Tom why the rest of the cell are empty?" Yuri asked, "these cells are for a light crime only. That's why you are here. Your case is still under investigation" he said. "Do they have surveillance cams here?" He asked. "Nope, only heavy crime has it" he told him.
 
"Tom"
 
A voice emitted from his walkie-talkie.
 
"Yes Jessica?"
"The head officer call you"
"I'll be there"
 
"Yuri I gotta go. Jessica might replace me" he said. "Thank you Tom" Yuri thanked him, "yeah" he replied shortly and went out from the cell room. Shortly Jessica came "Yuri", "Yes?" He replied, "do you want to follow the others doing their outdoor activity?" She asked, "okay" he agreed. Jessica unlock his cell and brought him.
 
-----
 
"There you go" she said. "Jessica?" He look at her, "Yes Yuri?" She blinked, "do know how to play chess?" He asked, "a bit. Why?", "do you want to play with me?" He asked, "Sure why not" she smiled. They went under the tree and playing chess. "Am I allowed to brought you to play this?" He asked, "as long as the others didn't see me" she said. 
 
"Hey! Guys look at that guard, playing with that new prisoner" a bald guy look from afar. "Yeah, how dare he did that. Its been a long time I tried to tackle her but she just pass by" he gritted his teeth. "Wanna go there?" The bald guy asked, "come on. I'm sure this time that girl will be mine" he laughed evily.
 
"Check-" 
"Not yet"
 
Yuri look beside him and saw two guy stood with their arms crossed. Yuri shrugged it and continue "check-" they cut his words "I said not yet" the bald guy said sternly. "What are you doing?" Yuri asked, Jessica's face turn sour. "Ohoh, miss guard are you having a date with him?" The thin guy asked, "we're not dating! Take off you hands off me or else" Jessica hold her stun gun, the thin guy withdraw his hand "ohh fierce aren't we?". He immediately hold her arm and twist it behind, Jessica yelped in pain. "Let go of her" Yuri look at the thin guy, "Hey! You're my business" the bald guy hold his cheeks and turned his head toward him harshly. The thin guy began to touch her neck, Jessica gulped. "I said let go off her!" He said sternly, "whaaattt?? I can't hear you.." The thin guy mocked him. Suddenly an idea popped in his head.
 
"Sir help us! These guys here are bullying us!!!" Yuri shouted. Two of them immediately released Yuri and Jessica. Yuri hastily grabbed her wrist and ran away, "Hey! You liar kid!!!" The bald guy shouted. Both of them run after Yuri and Jessica. Yuri brought Jessica to his cell and locked it, "Jessica stay here. Contact the HQ through walkie-talkie" he said, she nodded. "Hey! You're nowhere to run" they laughed, Yuri smirked "aren't you going to enter? Come on I'm waiting here". "Damn its lock Tim" the thin guy said, "ricky she has his key" Tim point to Jessica. "Exactly" Yuri smirked.
 
"Hey! Two of you come here!"
 
Securities came and held up Tim and Ricky. "Good job Jessica!" her higher complimented her. "It wasn't me, it was Yuri" Jessica look behind her and smiled. Yuri laid on his bed, "Jessica you're lucky to supervise a prisoner like him" he said. Jessica nodded "Yes", "Okay continue your work, keep up your good work" he patted her shoulder.
 
Jessica went into his cell and sat on chair "Yuri?". Yuri look at her "What?", "Thank you for saving me" she smiled, "its nothing" he look away. "Why don't you fight back, I read your profile you had a black belt holder" she said. "I use it when I feel threaten but what they did to me I feel it is just an immature act plus I want to get out from here as possible as I can" he explained. Jessica expression change to gloomy "Yuri I'm going", "Jessica wait" Yuri sat straight, "what?" Jessica responded. "Can you lend me an Mp3 player? I'm kinda bored here" he said, "I'll try to bring it here" she said and walked out.
 
20 minutes later.
 
"Yuri" she called him but no respond, she went into his cell. 'He's sleeping' she smiled and placed the mp3 on table, she approached him and stare at his face 'his tongue stuck out cute!!!' She thought. She kneeled next to him and stare at face closely 'clean face, sharp nose, red lips...', she keep staring at his lips 'his lips...' She slowly leaned forward, as the gap decrease her heart beats faster. Jessica landed her lips on him, she stayed for seconds and pulled away but Yuri pulled her back and kiss her. Jessica eyes widened but soon she respond to his kiss.
 
Yuri her lips, Jessica slowly parted her lips and he immediately slipped his tongue inside. Yuri explored , soon they have a tongue battle. Realized that they lack of oxygen, they parted away. Yuri look at her "I love you Jessica" he said while looking away with faint blushed on his cheeks and scratched his head, Jessica didn't respond, she was too shock. "Are you trying to steal a kiss from me Jessica?" He asked, Jessica blushed madly "I- I". "It's okay" Yuri patted her head and smiled, Jessica look at him and smiled. "So where's that mp3?" He asked, Jessica ran and give it to him "here". Yuri insert the earphone, seconds later he took it off "I think I'll return it back" he said , smiling awkardly. Jessica raised her brows "why? You don't like the songs I had here?" She said and pouted. Yuri scratched his head "Well, I prefer classical music than pop music" he giggled.
 
"You like classical?" Jessica eyes widened.