Prisoner 1

Prisoner
Prisoner
 
 
"Get inside!" A guard kicked him. He gazed at him with fiery eyes, the guard lock the gate and hit the bar with his baton "How dare you look at me like that?!" He said sternly. The prisoner turned around and sat on his bed.
 
"He is such an ***hole" his new cell mate. He look away "Yeah" he said. "What's your name buddy?" He asked, he look at him "Yuri. My name is Yuri Kwon". "My name is Robert Tyson" he introduced, "why you're here?" He asked. Yuri sighed and laid on bed "someone use my name to do their own thing" he explain. "I see" Robert said, Yuri look at him "what about you?" He asked. "I'm a murder" he said simply, Yuri became quite shock but he hid it "how long you were here?" He asked. "12 years and in 2 days I'll free" he said with grinned. "What are you going to do when you're free?" Yuri asked, "I want to get a job, I want to build my own family and having a good life" he said with dreamy looks. Yuri smiled "I hope you'll reach it", "Thanks buddy" he smiled.
 
-------------
 
"Yuri Kwon" A guard call him, he stood and approach the guard. "You're transfer to a personal cell".
 
"This is your new cell, enjoy" the guard said and walked away after he locked the gate. Yuri laid on bed 'why its so silent here' he thought. He stood and went to the bar, he look across the other cells "empty" he said. He went to his bed again 'I guess this is much better' he thought and shut his eyes.
 
 
Yuri opened his eyes 'What the'. His is surrounded by the darkness 'why didn't they turn the lights on?' He thought, he walk slowly to the bar and accidentally kicked a thing, the sound echoed. He can't see anything, except the light from the peep door at the end of the hallway, the light didn't help him at all. He sighed 'this is too much, this is all because of that traitor' he tightened his gripped on the bars. He went to the bed and sat, his stomach growled 'I haven't eaten since yesterday'.
 
Suddenly the lights on including in his cell, he covered his eyes 'that's better'. He heard someone is running, the steps become louder and a guard stood in front of his cell with foods and drinks. The guard knock the bars "Hey, can you bring that tray here?". Yuri stood and bring his tray toward the guard, the guard struggle to get the foods inside his tray. "Excuse me miss, can you do this properly. Do you know, you're actually wasting this foods" he sighed. "I can't get inside, you might hurt me" she said sternly. "Ridiculous. Stop it, you keep wasting this foods. I don't have mood to eat" he said and placed the tray on a table. He went to his bed and laid with his arms behind his head. 
 
"You want to eat or not?" She asked, Yuri look at her and turned his head away. The guard became furious, she unlock his cell and approached him "What kind of attitude is that?" She asked, "I don't like a person who wasting foods or anything that useful" he said. "I don't care!" She said, Yuri look at her sternly and stood straight "Miss Jessica, if you keep wasting everything you're eventually letting everything gone and passed just like that" he said and take the foods and drinks from her hands "let me do it by myself". He went to the table and pour his foods on tray, Jessica look at him with hatred "Why would you care if I wasting everything?" She said. Yuri eat his foods and waved his hand as a sign to ask her go out from his cell. Jessica root on her feet "Who you're to ask me to get out from here?" She asked again. Yuri slowly put his spoon on tray, "Miss Jessica to answer your first question, I don't care about you. Second, you are officer, you wanna stay here? You have better place to go" he explained and continue eating his meal.
 
She gritted her teeth. Yuri look behind and tilted his head "Miss Jessica?", "What?" She said sternly, "You really want to stay here?" He asked. Jessica look at him with squinted eyes "Excuse me, who wanna stay with a criminal like you. I'm waiting for you to finish you meal so I can take that container back" she explained, Yuri sighed "Pity" he take the container and give her "Now I give it to you. Can I eat my meal peacefully?" he said and continue eating. Jessica hissed and quickly went out from his cell, she look at him "I hate you" she walked away. Yuri shrugged 'What's wrong with her?' He thought. He finished his meal and went to his bed 'my first day as a prisoner' he sighed and closed his eyes.
 
------------
The bell ring.
 
Yuri can hear the bars banged. He continue his routine that he usually did at home. 
 
"294"
"295"
"296"
 
Jessica came and check on him, she's surprised 'He's early than anyone' she thought.
 
"Good morning" she greet him. Yuri stop his sits up and stood "good morning miss" he greet back. Jessica gulped on what he saw 'abs... Skin... '. Yuri wiped his body with a towel "what's wrong miss? Thinking to get inside again" He asked and fanned his body. Jessica faked a cough "why you took off your shirt?", Yuri shut his eyes, enjoying the coldness "I'm just done with my daily routine, its hot" he replied. "Here's your new clothes, go clean up yourself" she said. Yuri stood and took it "thank you", Jessica cringed her face "I hate you" she said and walked away. "Weird" he said. 
 
He punched a button. Jessica came "what you want?" She asked, "can I have a shower?" He asked. "No, you'll run away" she said. "Are you sure about that? why should I escape? You can trust me" He asked back. Jessica cannot uttered a single word, she gave up "Okay " she unlocked his cell and let him follow behind. She keep glancing, afraid that he might hit or kill her. Yuri notice her behaviour "Don't look at me, I'm not going to run". Jessica cringed again "I hate you" she said.
 
 
"Here's the shower. Don't you ever attempt to escape." She said and walked out. He sighed 'like I would run away. I'm not that kind of people' he thought and take a bath. "Hey! You're the criminal I transferred that day, what are you doing here? Trying to escape?!" He said and tried to find anything to protect himself. Yuri look at him "I'm just taking a bath. I'll get back into my cell once I'm done here" he said. "Who let you get in here?" He asked sternly. "Miss Jessica, I'm the one who insist her to bring me here" he explained, the guard eyes widened "Miss Jessica? Wait are you flirt with her right?" He asked, "What the he**. Why would I want to flirt with her? I don't have any intention to do so" He shook his head, "Miss Jessica easily gave up to someone when she like that person" the guard explained. "Impossible. There's no way she'll like me. How can you say that?" he said. "I can see her moves" the guard grinned, Yuri shook his head "she really pissed me off" he said and turned off the shower.
 
Yuri went out from the shower with a boxer on, "No wonder she likes you" he grinned, "why?" Yuri asked. "You have abs man" he said. "Just that? Such an easy girl she is" Yuri rolled his eyes. "Maybe she likes your personality" he grinned wider. "I better get out from here" Yuri said and walked, "Hey boy what's your name?" The guard asked, "Kwon Yuri" he waved his towel. "Nice to meet you Yuri, I'm Tom Moore" he shouted 'what a nice kid but he has cold personality' he thought.
 
-----
 
"You done?" Jessica asked him, "Isn't it obvious?" He said and walked. Jessica walked next to him "you're  worst" she said, Yuri stop his pace "then leave me. I can go to my cell and lock up by myself" he huffed and walking again. Jessica grimaced her face "I hate you" she said.
 
Yuri entered his cell and closed it, he lock it up and pushed the table to choked the gate. "Yah!" Jessica shouted, Yuri took off his shirt and laid on bed, he turned his back facing her "inform me when it's lunch time" he said. "Whatever you worse guy! I hate you" she walked away. Yuri sighed '2nd day', he shut his eyes and sleep. Yuri punched the button,
 
"what you want kid?" A voice emitted from the speaker. "can I get a broom? My cell is kinda dirty" he said.
"sure. Wait for a cleaner to come over there. Anything else?"
"No"
 
 
--- lunch----
 
"Lunch time" Jessica arrived with his lunch. She unlocked the gate but it's choked. Yuri woke up "Sorry" he remove the table and let Jessica walk inside. "Your lunch is here" she said, "thank you" Yuri tried to take it from her but Jessica immediately backed away "No let me do it. I'll do it right this time" she said and prepare his lunch. Yuri look at her "sorry about yesterday. I'm being rude toward you" he said and look away, Jessica set his lunch "It's okay, I'm sorry about yesterday too. You're right, I shouldn't waste something that important" she said. Yuri sat on chair "Thanks for helping me", "my pleasure" she said.
 
 
P/S: I wrote this fic like last year. Just copy and paste, sorry for grammar and spelling error . I'm busy to fix those errors