Spring

In Disrepair

What?This little guy will be able to do everything?

I don't need him,I don't want him,I don't want to know him.The only thing which I want is to be alone.And to be health...

-You aren't gona introduce yourself?I know you can talk.He smiled to me,but I didn't seen this as a warm smile,it was so fake.

I felt like he made fun of me and was looking down on me.But otherside I feel like that with every people I meet,so I am not really sure.

-No.I said iritated.

The man made another fake smile.Then he pushed wheelchair to my bed.

-Come on, I'll get you home.Byunghun grabed my arm and tried to pull me up.

-Don't...touch.I send him angry look,

-Then how I'll be able to help?He looked at me and rise his eyebrow.

-... I stayed silent.He's annoying as .

-I heared you can use some of your strength,help me a bit.He seems to known my condition very well.

He pulled my legs from bed so their were touching the floor.

I used all my strength to lift some of my weight.I feelt my legs were shaking,weird feeling,like my legs were about to pour , or melt on the floor.

-Almost there.Boy placed me on the wheelchair.

-Good.Wait a moment I'll pack yours stuffs.Short guy steped back to closet.

-You are not happy thet you will back to home?Man tried to start a talk with me.Well actualy I can't have proper talk, I can say attleast up to 4 words in one sentence and then need to take a break.

-No.I rolled my eyes.Going back to home is actualy a chance for me to kill myself.But since that guy will check me from time to time I had no idea how to do it.

-What,you like hospitals food?The man joked and went back to my wheelchair with bag in his hand.

After a moment he start to pushing wheelchair to the exit.

* * *

For the first time since two months I was out of that hospital.On fresh air.

It is spring right now.I can't really tell how is the weather.The sky look clear and the sun is shining.

I never thought I will miss something so simply as feeling of sun on my skin.

-How is...I needed to take another breath.

-The weather?I ended my question.I coldnt ask him looking into his face.My neck was better than rest of my body but still I can't rotate it that much.

-It's nice,quite warm but the wind is a little cold.His voice had a soft tone.For the first time he wasn't annoying.

-Do you like spring the most?He started pushing my wheelchair again.

-No.I was looking at every building we passed,I was looking at the street,treass.I was observing everything what I could.

I felt like it passed ages since I was in hospital.

-Then? Byunghun keept asking about the seasons.

-Autumn.I anwser.

-Why?It's so rainy season.He keept going.

It was so simply conversation but it feels nice.It's a relief to finaly talk with someone .And not talking about "Do you feel good?" It was a question which made me angry the most.How I can say I feel good?Dosen't this person who ask sean me?

-I...like rain. I wanted to tell something diffrent,explain why I do like rain,why do I find autumn beautiful,but it would least about 5 minutes to say full 3 sentences.

-Why?Don't talk so simply,you aren't stupid.He laughted warmy.

This sentence...thet what he just said.It feels like the first person who don't see me as a backward.

Something so small.Just few words made me delighted.

-When I...

-Was in coma..I heared thingd,..the rain was ..first thing which I..heared really cleary.Also I got best ideas,when it's raining ..

-I liked drawing and writing,I did study arts.I just found colours of autumn beautiful and inspiring.

 

-Hey you see?You can talk pretty well,You just didn't tried enough.It's interesing what you said,you seems to be rly artictic person.Byunghun said with happines in his voice.

He was right.I did said it preety cleary,almost normal.

I never really tried to talk with anyone from hospital since they treat me like I don't understand a .

But this guy?He treat me normaly,and I automaticaly made a conversation with him.

 

We have talked a little more about seasons.I found out his favourite is winter.He like cold weather,Watching the snow falling down slowly and how it shine under street lights..The smell of strong,icy wind.He also like simply colours like black and white the best.

 

* * *

We have arrived to my dorm.Thanks there was a elevator I can't imagine him taking this wheelchair on 4th floor.

Byunghun take out keys from his bag and opened dors to my house.

-Your sister gave me.He overtake my question.

I just nodded and waited for him to get me into livingroom.

 

Dorm was a little dusty.First thing which Byunghun did was opening windows so some fresh air get into room.

-What time is it?I asked the guy who was now looking for equipment to clean yp this mess.

-Uh.it is 12 AM.Blonde haired guy lookeda t his handwatch.

-What shoul I do now..I told silently.I was lost.It was terible feeling.Like I forgot how yo live.I wanted to do so many things.I always pushed things for later.And now there is no "later"

-Everything allright?Byunghun spot sadness on my face.

-Not relly.I sighted to myself.

Byunghun came closer to me.He kneeled near my wheelchair.

-Can I ask something?I looked into his dark eyes.

-Sure.He blinked few times and completly saited on the floor.

-Ist his yours dreams?I keept watching his face toughtfully.

He didnt look sad or happy for all this time since I meet him.

-What?His eyebrows moved a little up.

-Babysiting adults,sick people.Is this your dream?I said half sarcastic.

-Ah,this,haha.He laughted a little.It was an awkward laught.

Probably he didnt wanted to told me that he really don't care about me.

-No,it is not even near my dreams.He fixed his bangs.

-You like helping people?Now I was confussed.His character was really mysterious.You can't tell if he likes something for real or just like like he is.

At first he was really annoying.Now he become more hm...interesing.He kept geting my attention.

Maybe it'sa good idea that there will be someone near me.Not only to help me,but I won't feel lonely.

Affter everyone left me,I had times when I was hrt ,and wanted to cry , just beacouse I was alone.

-Not really,but also I don't hate it.His eyes stares right into mine,but I didn't felt uncomfortable,

-Then why?You could do so many easier things.

-Don't expect something big.My dad works in agency which traine people to become volontarians.I could get there for free and now I am collecting money.He standed up.

-You are working for a long time into it?I asked and followed him with my eyes.

-You are my secound patient.He saidfst and turned around to keep looking fo vacum cleaner.

He was passing a bookshelf,I spot a photography in frame,It was photo of me and my ex-girlfriend.

-Could you throw away this photo?My finger moved into side of this object.

-This one?Byunghun took frame in his hand.

-Yes,please.I didnt feel pain,It was anger.I dot want to see her anymore.

-Why?What a preety girl.He kept observing photography.

-Stop,and just take it out off my eyes.I said it a bit harsh.

-You broke up?He took photo out off the frame and placed it in thrash.

-She left me.Some kind of saddnes came out in my voice.

-Long time ago?I didn't hear a empathy in his voice,but he tried to sound interesed.

-When I was in coma,after accident.

Memories from this made my heartache.I almpst remmembered this pain.

-I see.He sounded cold,but I kind of like it.

He is himself,he don't act like anyone.

I think I want to know him better.