REQUESTED LAYOUT #5

Layout Previews
name: Son Naeun
weapon/s used: A necklace with a weird pendant which
if she pulled off the pendant, turns into a celestial bronze sword.
based off: Annabeth Chase
godly parent: Athena
duration in camp: 3 years, 5 months
 
personality: Naeun was a very spiteful person when she first lived at the orphanage.
After she was adopted by her new family, she became a more cheerful person.
Soon, it became her personality. A cheerful and bubbly girl.
ALWAYS, ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN...
 
Naeun had been left at the orphanage by her biological parents, because Goddess Athena had to go back to Olympus and her father..well.. her father just didn't want to be responsible for her. Naeun grew up at the orphanage as a spiteful girl. She had always gotten bitten by spiders around the orphanage at night but when she told the caretaker, she didn't believe her. At the age of 6, Naeun got adopted by her parents. Naeun was still rather cold and mean to her parents but they still showered her with care and love. She had an adopted older brother but she never talked much to him. After 4 years, the 3 of them managed to break through Naeun's icy cold barrier. She was then , a cheerful and bubbly girl. When Naeun was 14 , she went grocery shopping with her older brother but on the way back , they were stopped by an odd looking character. They were walking through a dark alleyway at that time. It was a creature with a human head, a red lion's body with three rows of sharp looking teeth. It had drool running down its chin because of its open mouth. It also had a scorpion's tail. Naeun's gaze hardened and she stood in front of her older brother on instinct. She fought the manticore and managed to stun it when a masked stranger threw a bronze knife towards her and she grabbed it and lunged at the manticore successfully. Later, she found a musical box which she had supposedly kept ever since she was born and opened it. There was a coin inside which had some sort of map printed on it. When Naeun reached 16, a goat-man visited her when her parents and older brother were all out, at their company. The goat-man told her about her real identity and the true reason why she couldn't read korean and why she couldn't do well in her exams like her friends and brother. Then, the goat-man explained to her why she could read ancient greek. Naeun refused to believe the goat-man at first. The goat-man told her about her biological mother, Goddess Athena earning a scoff from Naeun. As if. Naeun thought she was just a regular human girl, who had no relations at all with the greek goddess. The goat-man offered her a place at Camp Half-Blood and that if she ever changed her mind, all she had to do was go to the dark alleyway where she fought the manticore on a bright sunny afternoon. The next day, Naeun thought about his offer and she decided to go to that camp of his. After all, she knew she didn't belong with the regular humans ever since she was young. The goat-man smiled knowingly when he found her at the dark alleyway the following day. He brought her to a camp, where a man welcomed her. The moment she stepped into the camp, a symbol was seen above her head. An owl. "Welcome Son Naeun, daughter of Athena." The centaur said with a smile.
OOC STUFF
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
STATUS
SINGLE - FALLING IN LOVE
NOT INTERESTED - TAKEN
 
STRAIGHT - DUNNO - BENT
ABILITIES
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
LAYOUT CODED BY BOXES- @ BOXED LAYOUT GALLERY