FREE LAYOUT #13

Layout Previews
Chapter one: I get that a lot
“I see. We’re batchmates,” then Chanyeol smiled widely, his teeth showing. “My first day isn’t that bad than what I’ve expected. I owe you one, I guess.”
 
Jungkyung looked up at him, taking note of how big their height difference is. “You’re terribly tall.”
 
“Eh?” he responded, his smile still in place.
 
She looked away after realizing what she has just said. “S-Sorry for blurting that out.”
 
The guy chuckled. “It’s okay. I get that a lot, and I’m pretty used to it. No harm done.”
 
“That’s good, I guess.”
 
“Really?” then he looked at Jungkyung. “By the way, what’s your class section?”
 
“Class A.”
 
His eyes widened, surprised by her answer. “R-Really? That’s amazing! I’ve never been in the first section before, so you must be really studying hard.”
 
“Not really,” she said, uninterested. “I barely have the time to study at home.”
 
“Then that makes it more amazing!”
 
“Well, not really,” then she glanced up at him. “How about you?”
 
He shrugged and put his hands inside his pockets. “I don’t know. They still haven’t told me about it yet. I’d like to be in the same class as you, though, so it’d be easier for me since we’ve already met. But I guess it won’t be possible.”
 
“Let’s just see what happens,” then she stopped right in front of the school entrance and took her ID out of her pocket. “We’re here,” then she looked at him. “Just go to the principal’s office at the first building to your left. See you around.” She gave him a light pat on the arm and started walking towards the main building.
 
“W-Wait!” he called out.
 
Jungkyung stopped and turned around. “What is it?”
 
The guy scratched his nape and smiled. “I’m Park Chanyeol… And you are?”
 
“Jungkyung. Moon Jungkyung.”
 
“Jung… kyung? That sounds… boyish.”
 
She gave him a small smiled and continued walking forward. “Yeah. I get that a lot.”
a/n: Put your notes here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Nam nibh.
LAYOUT BY BOXES- @ BOXED LAYOUT GALLERY