The Calling

Howling Love

♦ Suzy's P.o.v 

I woke up and went to the kitchen and already saw my little brother eating. 

  "What are you doing up so early?" I asked. It was Saturday, he usually slept in all day. "Going to Mia's house." He responded back quickly finishing his food and ran out the door. I walked over to the open door and saw him running into the woods. "Be safe!" I yell out as he disappears into the woods. I hated living here, but it was the only thing we could afford. Plus, they wouldn't take us away to a foster home. Our house was kinda off the raidar. It was just this house and woods, besides the four cabins that were located deep within the woods, nobody lived there though. I went back in my room and took a cold shower, cold water was all we got in this house. I got out and got dressed. I sat down on my bed and started to brush my hair. Whenever my brother left, he wouldn't come back until later around dinner. So I had the day to myself. Usually I just hang out in the woods, I find it peaceful, the birds that mimick each other. It's quiet there, I like it. I grabbed an apple off the counter and left. I usually don't eat a lot. I save the food for my brother, he needs it more then I do.

I went my usual route, pass the big trees, that looked like they've been there for over 1,000 years. Go over the tree that had fallen down. After that there's a mini lake. It's gross though, it's all green and brown. Unatural. Walk pass the first cabin and I'm there. I sat down in my usual spot, where it was hot on some days and cold on the other. I always call my spot the bipolar spot. Its mood changes to often. I sat there quietly. Listening to the birds, nature. I don't know why people hate it so much. If it wasn't for nature, we wouldn't even be alive. I put my hand up to cover my face from the sun then smiled. This reminds me of the time my dad and I were out camping, it was really hot that day. I remember it perfectly. I was wearing a blue tank top with flowers on it, and some shorts that went down to my knee. At the time I was only 9. This was before it happened. Before, before my dad had left for no reason and never came back. I closed my eyes and sighed. My dad had put his hand above my face, leaving space for me to breath and to see, yet putting me in shade. I wish he could be here now.

• Sehun's P.o.v 

"There she is again." Luhan said pointing out the girl sitting down in the only spot where the sun was. Was she crazy or something? Out of all the shade she picks that spot to sit in? Why does she come here everyday? She just sits there for like two hours and then leaves. Strange. "Why does she just sit there?" Tao asked this time a bit annoyed. "This is our teritory! Nobody should be here." Tao continued on. As much as I'd hate to say it, Tao's right. We've been here for so long, we even claimed this land and then all of a sudden some girl and a little boy move into the cabin that I was sleeping in for the time being. I slept there because Lay isn't the type of person you want to share a room with when he snores loudly. "Just leave her alone, she's not a threat to us." Kris finally spoke up and said. "What if she does become a threat?" I asked a bit annoyed. Honestly, I was really annoyed with her. I don't know why. Just watching her sit there annoys me I guess. Lay says it's because I can't get close to her, because I'll hurt her. That makes to sense. I don't even know her, but still it just annoys me. "She won't, but if she does, we kill her, simple." Kris said jumping of the tree. The girl stood up and looked around. "Hello? Is someone there? Chang-soo?" The girl called out. Kris froze in his spot, not moving. Good going. 

The girl moved forward and started looking around. "Chang-soo!" she called out again. Who was this Chang-soo guy? Her boyfriend? I looked at the girl up and down, then noticed she was getting closer to Kris. The others couldn't move, but I decided to take action. As much as I don't like Kris, he's a strong guy, and he's in the pact. I gotta help. I then turned into a full on wolf and jumped from the tree, scaring the girl. She fell to the ground shocked not moving. I could tell Kris was starting to walk away. I still stayed there, just in case he makes a wrong move. I looked at her with my golden eyes. She got up and looked at me. She started walking towards me carefully. What's she doing? I growled at her. I felt this as a threat. She stopped for a second, then continued to walk towards me, till finally she was facing me. She got on her knees and looked at me carefully. "Where did you come from?" she asked confused. I knew it was just her and I alone. The others had left a long time ago, but I couldn't bring myself to leave. She touched my snout and smiled. I stepped back with a short growl. She stopped and sighed. "You're really stubborn." she said smiling. "What excatly are you?" she asked again. This time she surprised me with petting my mixed fur. For some reason I felt safe. She didn't seem like a threat, she didn't look like she would hurt me.

♦ Suzy's P.o.v 

What is the animal in front of me? Why am I hugging it? I feel like this has happened before. Like I hugged this same fur. Probably not, just my imaganation. I let go of it and sighed. I looked at my watched and stood up. I patted its head and smiled. "I gotta go, maybe we'll see each other again, um, I'll name you, Smokey." I said as I waved bye and ran off.  ► Two Days Later  ►  I woke up and went into my brothers room, he wasn't there. At school most likely. I went took a shower and put on my school uniform. It was a white shirt with a red tie, you could choose if you wanted to jacket of not. Then I was wearing a black skirt. I pulled my hair back into a almost perfect ponytale and left for school. I had to got into the woods to get to me school. We had to go into the woods for everything. I looked at the spot where I had saw that animal and smiled. Now that I think about it, it was kinda cute, in a scary way. Whatever. I got to my school and went straight to my class. I didn't have any friends, only because everyone at my school either bullied me or I just didn't like them. I'm not very big on trusting. I feel like if I trust someone, they'll just let me down. Just like my dad, and every other family member I have, besides my brother.

I sat in my seat reading The Hunger Games, I heard it was the numer 1 best selling book, just like every other book out there. It was actually, pretty good. Now that I think about it, Katniss and I weren't that different. Lived in a small part of the town. Poor, provides for family. Only thing is that I don't live in districts, and we don't kill each other to survive. At least I'm better then someone. I smiled. Just then the teacher walked in. "Alright alright kids, settle down. We have five new students." my teacher said smiling. As she led the students into the room. Turns out they were all guys, expected. This school was actually an all boys school, then they started adding girls and that's why I'm here, that and it was the closest to my house. The five boys stood in front of the class and looked around, as if they were looking for someone. They over at me and their eyes stopped right on me. All five stared at me. I could hear the girls whispering bad things about me already. Why are they even staring at me?

• Sehun's P.o.v 

There she is. That girl from yesterday. The girl who hugged me and didn't run away, because she was scared of me. They always run away, nobody like a scary beast like me, but she stayed. She hugged me. She named me. I feel like I was meant for her, ever since then I couldn't stop thinking about her. We introduced ourselfs and then sat down. I saw Kai going to sit next to her so I quickly ran and sat next to her. I looked up at Kai with a sad look. Being the youngest wolf, I got whatever I want. Not everything, but a lot of things. Kai sighed and then sat in the seat across from me. I looked at the girl and smiled. I looked at her name tag, "Bae, Suzy." I said out loud. She looked at me confused. "Hmm?" She asked. "Nothing!" I said quickly as I looked down. She just chuckled and then turned back towards the teacher. Does she remember me? No, I was in wolf form. After class I went back to where the others were. In the back of the class. Tao was taking to long to get his work done and stuff. "Go talk to her." Luhan said poking me. I looked up at him with my puppy eyes. "I'm scared." I said looking down. "Just go!" Baekhyun pushed me into her. I looked at her shocked. "S-s-sorry." I said. "It's okay." she said smiling. I smiled back. She was so pretty.

"I guess you're 16 or 17 since you're in my class." Suzy said smiling. "17." I responded back. "You're an oppa, I'm 16, shh don't tell anyone." She said laughing. I smiled. She was a lot nicer then I thought. I had to ask. It was killing me. "Do you beleive in wolfs?" I asked. I could feel the others eyes glaring at me, but I didn't care. "Werewolfs? Ha, they're just a myth." she said smiling. "I gotta go to my next class, bye." She said as she walked away, and out of the classroom. I fell to the ground disappointed. S-s-she thinks that I'm a myth. She thinks I'm not real. "Are you okay?" I heard Luhan's voice ask. "She thinks I'm a myth. Like petter pan or the tooth fairy, she thinks I'm not real!" I yelled. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't bring myself to it. If I cried, I would appear weak. Werewolfs aren't weak. That's it, I'm going to convince her that werewolfs are real!

 

A/N: Hope (if you read it) you like it. :)