Working At The Castle

How to be a princess.

They arrived at the castle and Chunji helped Hara out of the carriage.Hara was very excited to get money and can finally eat yummy food.

They went inside and Chunji said "Here are your clothes,You can get dressed in the bathroom."

She was so excited to expolre the castle and work in a actual castle.The clothes was very nice and combable.The clothes had a pair of socks,A simple blue dress with bows on it and shoes.

She was done changing so she shouted and said "Chunji im done!!!"

Hara was waiting next to the door.Chunji heard her say done so he came and said

"Wow you look beautiful......Ah I mean it looks nice on you".

Chunji was embarrassed that he went bright red. 

Chunji said "Ummmmm......Dinner's ready so you can eat with us if you want to"

Hara said "Ok then i'll eat,What's for dinner?"

He answered saying "It's roast pork,Cooked vegetables and fish."

Lee couldn't belive it because she loved fish.She was so happy and she couldn't wait so she power walked to the dining room.Chunji was smiling and said to himself 'She's so adorable when she does that.'After that he went to the dining room.While Chunji went to the table and sat down he saw Hara was eating so quick but like a ladie.

Hara said "This food is so yummy!"

Chunji was giggling and said "Yes it is yummy".

He thought the food was yummy too.

After dinner Hara went to work and cleaned every room. 

Chunji was impreassed because she cleaned all of the rooms and it was very clean so he said "Today since you worked very hard you can have $30 for today"

Lee was so happy that she got money so she could get better food. When she was thinking about this she was thinking 'I would love to buy fish' So she went to the shops and bought some fish and after she cooked it she ate it straight away.

After she ate her fish she was so feeling sleepy because she worked so hard she fell asleep on her bed.

The next morning Lee woke up and got ready for work.She went to the kitchen and saw Chunji and smiled.

Chunji smiled back and said "You don't need to work today there is a new maid besides you need a rest since you worked so hard yesterday"

And smiled back.

Hara said "Ok thank you so much!"

Someone was knocking on the door and it was the new maid.She had brown hair with brown eyes.Chunji and Hara greeted her.

===

                                                                Hey guys,Sorry it took so long! I hope you enjoyed the second chapter of how to be a princess! ^.^