They Meet At Last

How to be a princess.

A woman named Lee Hara dreamt of being a princess. She was very poor and seeing the ways the royals lived in the castle and how they walked through town made her envy. No suffering, No work and plenty of food. One day a prince named Prince Chunji came into town to greet everyone. Prince Chunji was a tall fine, young man. His hair was died blonde, his fringe falling perfectly to one side. He had the most exeptional mannerism in all the country, smiling and waving to the towns people as he looked out his window when he visited or when he went out for a stroll. He felt it was his duty to help everyone in his land.

Today, the prince was riding on a carriage to town and when he was greeting everyone as he usually did. The children laughed and smiled, chasing after the carriage as they waved and screamed his name, the women had gathered onto one side of the road just to see him, they wore their best dresses and dolled themselves up just to display the beauty that was in the town to him, in hopes of becoming a bride. As he went into the more deserted area of the town he saw a woman who was very poor and was very sad looking. Her hair was tied up in a messy bun and her clothes resembled the rags that the servents in his castle used for cleaning. He cocked his head to the side as he saw her trying to lift a box of cabbages. Even though she was very skinny and it seemed as though that box would have broken her bones she tried her best to lift the box, using up all her strength. So he , Got out of the carriage and went to the woman, startling her as he said.

"Hello my name is Prince Chunji nice to meet you, And what is your name madam?" He pried her fingers off the box as he took it from her. This surprised her when she looked up at him. She didn't know what to think, his perfect smile radiated and soon she was lost in his perfect, big brown eyes that stared right back into hers, almost as if they were trying to read what she was thinking.

 she then answered the prince politely "I already know your name because everyone in the town knows you. I may live in a secluded area of town but i know a royal when i see one" She joked "Anyway my name is Lee Hara, Nice to meet you too." By this time Lee Hara was so excited that she asked alot of questions to him.

Chunji chuckled at her eagerness as he answered, saying "Woah that's alot of questions to ask we-" But before he could finish he was cut off by Lee Hara.  

"Oh sorry that I asked too much questions." She said, quite embarrassed.

Chunji, amused started to smile, almost as if he were trying to hide his laughter.

"Oh it's ok lots of women do that when they get excited about my life so you're not the only one." Chunji randomly said.

"I was just wondering if you would like to work at my castle? You can be a maid and you'll be paid to get enough money to buy food because i see you are very poor." he said.

What he said shocked her. She didn't know if she should take the princes pity, it was a once in a life time chance for her to be able to live in the castle and it would help her greatly if she took his offer. But wouldn't this hurt her pride?

"W-W-Well ok then." She mumbled.

Chunji grinned, and put her box of cabbages down onto the floor before grabbing her arm.

"Great! you can start today!" 

Hara blinked, not knowing what to do "B-but i-" 

Without another word she was lightly pushed into the carriage, chunji following after as the driver sped towards the castle.

===

Hi, people who are reading this :)

uhhh, thank you for reading lol it's a little short but i will continue to improve myself with your comments! :)

xoxo, ichigokisu23