With Me

Sweetheart

Music Bank ending with Hunhan.

( my idiots being stupid and lovely together )

I think it's better to listen to this while reading hehe

 

 

 

 


Luhan is reading the magazine as he waits for Sehun to wake up. He finally places the magazine down on the table next to the bed when he realizes that it’s been more than thirty minutes already. He then turns to look at Sehun sleeping face. He’s all covered with a thick blanket due to the air conditioner’s low temperature set by Luhan because he loves it more when it’s cold. Sehun doesn’t mind, because Luhan will always cuddle with him to keep him warm. 

 

He hums a song he can’t stop listening to these past few days and he sees Sehun smiling a bit. Luhan smiles too and his hand reaches out to let his index finger caress his lover’s cheek. “How long have you been awake?” Luhan asks softly, adjusting his position so that his body is facing Sehun’s. “A while, not long before you stop reading” Sehun replies quite drowsily. 
 


“It’s okay, if you’re still sleepy you should go back to sleep, baby” Luhan whispers, fingers now playing with the hair at the back of Sehun’s neck. He sees Sehun peek an eye open lazily and Luhan laughs because he’s so cute even when he’s not doing much attempt in order to look cute. 
 


“Only if I stay next to you, got it, Sehun-ah” Luhan smiles adoringly at his boyfriend and leans in to kiss him at the corner of his lips. He sees Sehun wrapping the covers tighter around him, so Luhan decides to scoot closer to Sehun and wraps his arms around Sehun to keep him warm. 
 


“So warm, so nice” he hears Sehun mutter in satisfaction because the younger one is now snuggling closer to Luhan. “Such a baby” Luhan plants kisses on Sehun’s face and the younger boy giggles childishly.

 

 


Luhan is clearing the kitchen’s counter after lunch. He places the pots and plates into the sink to wash them later. He turns to wipe the counter clean but spots a rather grumpy Sehun looking down at his paper of homework. Luhan lets out an audible chuckle to Sehun, who looks up to pout at the older boy. “Do I really have to do this in order to go out?” 
 


“Yes, Sehun-ah, I don’t want you to become lazy and fail your exams.” He turns to wash the dishes. “Well, what do I get if I finish them?” Sehun asks, looking a bit better after talking to Luhan. “Um, go out?” Luhan shakes his head then shrieks in surprise when toned arms are wrapped around his slim waist. 



“Does that include having some y time with you?” Sehun kisses his temple and places his chin on his shoulder. “God, this is so cheesy,” shades of red appear on Luhan’s cheek but he’s smiling so wide. 
 


“Your boyfriend doing this to you is cheesy?” Sehun smiles slyly and kisses Luhan’s neck making the blonde boy shrieks because Sehun is kissing his sensitive spot. “So cheesy, huh?” Sehun tickles Luhan’s sides and grins widely because Luhan’s laughter is so cute and he just loves how his eyes form crinkles every time he grins. 
 


“Yes, stupid, it’s cheesy” Luhan smiles when he finally catches his breath. Sehun has this blank expression on before he bites his lower lip to stop him from grinning so widely. “Oh you little—“ he tickles Luhan some more and the room is filled with laughter and joy.






Sehun ends up not finishing his work and they both decide not to go out because they both prefer staying at home, spending time together. Instead of watching the drama like Luhan, Sehun buries his face into the crook of Luhan’s neck as he sits on the latter’s lap. He breathes in the familiar scent of his lover; musky with a little bit of the scent of chocolate. 



His arms are wrapped around Luhan like a little kid. A hand reaches up to rest on top of his chest, his fingers tracing around it. He inhales and loves how good Luhan smells all the time. Sehun looks up to see Luhan’s visibly sharp collarbones, leaning in to nibble on the skin. 



Luhan yelps in surprise and holds the back of Sehun to keep him from falling off. “That tickles, Sehun-ah” He grabs onto the younger boy’s shirt tighter because he cannot take so much, he’s laughing and wincing but that doesn’t stop Sehun at all. He was about to move further until Luhan flips him over, his back lying on the sofa. 
 


“Nope, I won’t let you take over, idiot” Luhan smirks. Sehun grins widely as he shrugs his shoulder, “I don’t really mind,” he circles his arms around the older boy’s neck and pulls him down to kiss him on the lips. “You’re my sweetheart~” Sehun mumbles playfully while kissing and Luhan pulls out to laugh, leaning his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. 



“What? Why are you laughing?” Sehun blushes madly and shakes Luhan’s body. Luhan catches his breath and plants a soft kiss on the latter’s lips, smiling with their lips still touching. “You’re so disgusting and cheesy” He whispers softly. The brown haired boy chuckles and connects their lips to continue kissing, “I would be disgusting and cheesy for you all day, dumb ” His heart beats faster when he hears the sound of soft and adorable giggles coming from Luhan. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so there's my domestic hunhan fluff! I hope it's good enough! Hehehe check out my other story if you haven't, Lost.

Thanks for reading, loves 

tumblr_m3vb2sCeW91rup9fco1_500.gif