In my Heart

The Hunters of the Night

They slid into her room, she already had paintings on the walls. The drawings and paintings or ow, some are just fictional. She looked at Chung - Hee who followed her, and his eyes widen " You're an Artist? "

" Yep, pretty much. "

" Sweet, did you draw me? " He looked at Mi - Hyun, their faces were barely close, he slid his eyebrows up and down, as a mockery gesture. " I guess? "

" Oooh, let me see "

" Sure, " She went through the drawers, they were filled with drawings. She slid one out, making an irritating buzzing noise, and she hand it to Chung - Hee. " Wow, so that's why you're glaring at me all the time "

" What? "

" I mean look, it looks like me! Great job "

" Hah, you're mocking me aren't you? "

" No, not really "

" Okay, Okay, Why do you want to talk to me? "

" Well, I was wondering if you'd like to train with me tomorrow? "

" Oh, that. Sure. "

" Great! See you then, "

" See you, "

 

She followed him to the door, and suddenly she had stepped on a peice of paper, somewhat something she didn't even use. BY the time she was about to fall Chung - Hee had caught her on his arms, " Easy girl, "

 

She looked at him for a moment, Those eyes..... but then. she didn't notice it. Her lips were closely pressed to his, her body was hard, her heart beating so fast. She closed her eyes, as they got closer, she felt his lips warmer, and softer. They passionately kissed throughout the seconds, throughout the minutes. Until the door knocked, their mouths parted. " You'd better get that. " Chung - Hee said, looking up, his hands in his pockets. She opened the door, and there a familiar face was seen infront of her " Mi - Hyun! "

 

For a second, she was glaring at him. Preferably dumbfounded by it, " Erm, Earth to Mi - Hyun? " She heard his voice, so familiar. But how did he find me? She thought. until she found the right words in .

" D - D - Dae - Suk? What are you doing here? "

 

Chung - Hee looked infront for a moment, and saw Dae - Suk's face. He looked rather harshly at him, until he took a step forward. " Mi - Hyun, who's the big guy? "

" He's Chung - Hee "

" Yo. I'm Dae - Suk "

" ' Yo ' doesn't fit you well, Why do humans speak so idiotically " Chung - Hee said, rather harshly at him. He took a step forward and examined him for a moment. " Not a Demon, and I thought you were "

" Hold your horses, Me? Demon? " Dae - Suk looked disbeliefed. " Mi - Hyun you should pick your friends carefully, like this is talking about demons! "

" Dae - Suk, you'd probably think I'm crazy but... Demons are real " Mi - Hyun said, her fingers entwined together. Please don't freak out, Please. " I believe you, "

She'd give an exhausted, peaceful sigh " Thank god, "

" But I don't believe in him. Can't you find another friend? "

" No, because... " Mi - Hyun looked at Chung - Hee, like saying You explain it

" Okay, okay. It's because we're dating. " Chung - Hee said, giving a slight grin at him. Dae - Suk dumbfounded, nodded. " I get it, I'll just leave "

" Dae - Suk! " Mi - Hyun called but, he was already hurrying out of the institute.

" I screwed up, I - I... " and Chung - Hee moved to her, and wrapped his arms around her. He needed to crouch a bit just to reach her. She moved her arms around him too, and hey were in a loving embrace.

" I'm sorry, I just.. " Chung - Hee muttered in her ear. She released the hug and moved her fingers to his cheek. " Don't be, "

 

They started to move into a loving embrace, their tounges sticking out of their mouths. Until they both parted, and Chung - Hee nodded goodbye. " See you tomorrow "

" Sure, see you "