Undesired

The Hunters of the Night

The door flew open in Mi - Hyun's room. It was Chung - Hee and the others. " So what's the fuss about? "

" The Guy who sent you there, was a demon. "

" And he talked to Mi - Hyun " Ji - Na said, looking at their shocked faces. 

" Ji - Na, you better not be joking.. " Yu - Ri said, looking like someone had hit her.

" Ask her herself, she told me the whole story.. "

Chung - Hee sat beside Mi - Hyun, looking at her. His hands grasping hers. " You alright? " and she nodded, and gave a fake smile. She knew that the pain in her heart was still there. Her heart beating fast, and she looked at the others. " You can tell us the whole story, we'll be listening. "

 

She started off from the start, she stated when they had already left until the end. The others felt pain in their stomache when it was in the part where her mother had died. They looked like they've been squished a little bit, Mi - Hyun had tears forming in her eyes when it came to that, but Chung - Hee was there, petting her back, and make her cry on his shoulder.

" I'm sorry, " Mi - Hyun said, her hands hiding her tear stricken face.

" Don't be.. We know how it feels, " Ji - Na said, looking comforting for a while.

 

Something was flapping up towards the window, and there was the owl once again. WIth a note in it's beak. " That's the same owl.. " She said, looking at it like it was something venomous. 

 

Chung - Hee went forward and snapped the letter out of it s beak. The owl squacked, and flapped away. Some of it's feathers flapping off at the window.

" It's adressed to Mi - Hyun " and He gave it to her,

 

Dear Mi - Hyun,

      We didn't finish our conversation, too bad Ji - Na came and broke us off... But I'd want to continue it, bring anyone you'd like.. But beware I tell you, beware..

     We will meet at the Cemetery, just a block from the institute, Tomorrow Midnight. I'd like to see you, and your little lover boy.. Chung - Hee. And make sure Han - Gyong can come, I've got a little surprise for him.

                                                                                                   From, Azazek

She didn't like what she had read, especially getting her friends to come along seems dangerous. She bit her bottom lip, looking at them with fear. She gave it to Chung - Hee for him to read, and for the time he finished, he looked taken aback. He looked at them, and seemingly had the same look as Mi - Hyun. He gave a gulp, " Azazek.. "

" Who's he? "

" He's like a mastermind, a demonic angel.. "

" You mean fallen angel? "

" No.. Azazek means the angel of death.. And I don't like it, "

" None of us do.. " Han - Gyong said, looking a little pittiful at them. " But there's nothing to do but just get on with it. We should settle it there, " 

" But what if one of us gets killed? I don't want to risk their lives for me.. "

" Oh Mi - Hyun, you just don't see the light you could give to us. "

" I can't, and the final answer is that I won't go.. "

" No, what if he kills you because you didn't come? "

" Then I'll face it, whether you like it or not.. "

" No Mi - Hyun, I wouldn't want you to risk your life.. I don't see the light in it anywhere, " Chung - Hee had cut in on their conversation.

" Ugh.. Okay, but.. I still don't like this idea. "

" None of us do Mi - Hyun, None of us do. " Yu - Ri said, giving a half smile at her. Looking fake and all,

 

They started to get ready, they packed their weapons. Anything they can have to protect themselves, to make them secure and safe. They knew it would be difficult for them to understand, but they know they could face it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[ A / N ] Okay, so It's a little late to say this but.. You guys might have read the Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare, and I'd want you guys to know it might be a little the same 'cause it was my intention to make a little Fanfic as a BIG FAN of it.

       

You might not like the upcoming chapter after the next one. It's a little heart breaking to be honest. So I'm warning you guys to keep safe, and keep your hearts pure and not broken. <.< >.> K bye^^