Chapter Two

My Secret Affair The Sequel

Visitng Cancer Patients

As you woke up, Chen already cook breakfast. "Morning babe" he kissed you on the cheeks. You ate your breakfast. Chen carried Jonghe from his room and gave him tickles. You smiled. "I'm taking Jonghe with me" you told Chen as you read the newspaper. "What for?" Chen asked. "To see the cancer patients. Who knows he can be the next CEO" you told Chen. "Good idea. I'm going to change Jonghe" Chen said. You took a warm shower and change into your stencil skirt with a long sleeve top on.
 

"Uma!" Jonghe runs towards you. "Aigoo my baby, you look handsome as always" you gave him kisses. "Like his dad" Chen said, half with his towels on. He walked towards you and gave you a kiss on the neck and on the lips. "B-babe, stop Jonghe is right here" you slap his "go take a shower" you smiled. "Let's make love later" he smirk. After he took a shower, he change in his business clothes and he's good to go.

 

"I'll see you tonight. Raawwwrrr" Chen making cat noises for you. "Fine. Now go, you gonna be late" you gave him a kiss. "Let's go to the car together" he said. You and Jonghe hold into Jonghe's hands and swing him on the way to the car. "Give daddy a kiss" Chen told Jonghe. "I'll see you later buddy" he waved and drove off.  You buckled Jonghe in his car seat and drove to the hospital.

 

When you arrived, you took Jonghe out of his car seat. You closed the door and put Jonghe down and hold his hands. You walked towards the cancer ward. You greeted them one by one and talk to some of the parents. "Omo, is this your son? He's so cute" a lady asked. "Yes, he is. Thank you" you smiled. "Lee Hyejong?" someone called your name. He approaches you. "I'm sorry do I know you?" you asked. He smiled. "I'm Lee Sungmin, your high school friend" he replied.

 

"Are you the guy from my english class?" you aksed. "Yup, that's me. How you been?" Sungmin asked. "I'm great. What are you doing here?" you asked. "I'm the owner of this hospital" Sungmin replied. "Wow" you're in awe. "Oh by the way, this is my son Jonghe" you introduce him to Sungmin. "Who's the dad?" Sungmin asked.

 

"Kim Jongdae" you replied. "Yeah, I heard about him" he ruffled Jonghe's hair. "Are you free now? Do you wanna have coffee?" Sungmin asked. "Sure" you smiled as you carry Jonghe. "Let me carry him" Sungmin grabs Jonghe from you. Jonghe doesn't cry to strangers. You walked to a bakery next to the hospital. "Is this yours too?" you asked.

 

"Yeah it is" Sungmin replied and put Jonghe down. "What about you?" he asked. "I'm the CEO of Kids Charity Group" you replied. "That's amazing" Sungmin said. "You married?" you asked. "Nope, still single" Sungmin replied. "I'm going to order some food" you told him. "No, my treat. What would you like?" Sungmin asked. "Red velvet please" you smiled.

 

You find an empty seat and sat down with Jonghe. After he ordered he sits down with you. As your feeding Jonghe, Sungmin then said "Did you know we used to date." You look at him. "Really?" Don't be silly" you told him. "Look, here's a photo of us together" Sungmin showed you the photo. "Omo, we looked so young back then" you laughed.

 

"Give me your phone" he said. You gave him your phone. He typed in his number. "It's Jonghe's birthday this weekend. Do you wanna come?" you asked. "I'd love to" Sungmin replied. "It's at Lotte world" you said. After you finished eating you left the bakery. "I'll take you to the car" Sungmin said. He piggy back Jonghe. When you get to your car, he opened the door for you. "Thank yo u for today" you took Jonghe off his back. "See you around" Sungmin said and waved goodbye.

 

"My baby did you have fun?" you asked Jonghe. He nodded. Before going home, you visited Lotte World and made a booking for this weekend.

 

When you got home, you played with Jonghe on the living room. You put Jonghe on your lap. Both of you watched Pororo marathon. After you played hide and seek. Then after all those playing around, Jonghe fell asleep. You gave him a kiss an tuck him into bed. You smiled as you closed his door. Next you made dinner and watched the news.Chen got home at 7.30pm. "Where's my baby boy?" he asked. "He's asleep" you replied. Chen smirked.
 

*A/N: WARNING THE NEXT CHAPTER CONTAINS SOME MATURE CONTENT