Chapter One

My Secret Affair The Sequel

"Jonghe baby time to wake up now" you caress hir hair. "Such an angel" Chen kissed his son. Jonghe is still sleeping on his room, so you head to the kitchen to make breakfast. Chen took a shower. 30 minutes later ..."Uuuummmmaaaaa" Jonghe cried. You ran into his room. "Aigoo my baby" you carried him and rubbed his back. "Mommy is cooking breakfast, stay here" you put Jonghe down in the play area.

 

Chen finished taking a shower and joined us. "Baby it's Jonghe's birthday this weekend" you told Chen. "Oh yeah, should we take him to lotte world?" Chen kissed your cheeks. "That's a good idea" you agreed. "Are we inviting the other EXO members?" you asked. "Of course. I'll see you later. Bye" Chen gave you a kiss on the lips. "Jonghe-ah, don't make mommy tired" Chen kissed Jonghe. Chen closed the doors and left.

 

You carried Jonghe out of the play area and gave him a bath. "Row, row your boat. Gently down the stream" you sing him a song. After having his bath, you change his clothes and pack his back. "Omo so cute" you kissed his cheeks. You then carry Jonghe, grab your keys and locked the door. You took the elevator to the car park. You open the door and place Jonghe in his car seat, then you buckled him in. You start the engine and drove to the day care.

 

When you arrived, you gave Jonghe kisses and cuddles. He knows your leaving him and he cried so hard. You can't help but cry also. "I'm sorry Jonghe. Mommy have work" you waved goodbye.

 

Until now, you stil work in Kids Charity Group. You finished work at 5pm to pick up Jonghe everyday. Chen gets really busy so you took sole charge. "Good morning maam. Here's your coffee" your secretary hands you the coffee. "What are we doing this week?" you smiled and asked. "Visiting cancer patients' she replied. "Cancel any meetings for this weekend" you told her. "Yees maam" she replied.

 

During break, you called the rest of EXO one by one. You invited them to Jonghe's party. You also called your family and invited them along too. It's been a long day at work. You looked at the clock, it's 5pm already. You hurriedly grab your bag and pick up Jonghe from day care. "Jonghe-ah, mommy is here" you gave him cuddles. He fell asleep in the car. "I'm sorry to leave you like that Jonghe" you thought. It became your routine.

 

As you get home, you put Jonghe to bed. You prepare dinner and waited for Chen to get back from work. 11.30pm you sleep and Chen got home from work. He kisses you on the cheeks, waking you up. "Busy huh?" you said. "Yeah, it was hectic. I'm sorry babe" he said. You caress his hair and said "get some sleep babe"

 

 

*A/N: Yes I've finally written this sequel. Sorry for the late update but I'm writing 2-3 fics at a time. I just love writing. I'll keep you up to date for this sequel. I'll try my best, when I'm not busy of course. I can do this. Fighting^^