Purple

Colors of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Jaejoong

An ordinary guy who has an ordinary job at a starting company. He always dreamed of being a recording artist, composer and producer. He's still young so he knows he still has a long way to go. Hence, he accepted the work as a receptionist in a music company. The pay isn't great but he believed it was his stepping stone to his dream plus his boss is cool. Who wouldn't want a cool boss?

"Damn it. I'm late" Jaejoong scoffed as he walked towards the subway. He was late almost everyday but it didn't really matter since nobody's really monitoring the time in his office. 

When Jaejoong reached the subway he immediately bought a ticket and went inside the platform. And there he was welcomed by a long line.

Irritated, he went to the line and waited but when he looked ahead he saw a pair of eyes looking back at him. Immediately, Jaejoong looked somewhere else to avoid being embarassed. When he noticed in his peripheral view that the pair of eyes weren't looking at him anymore, he tried to look at the owner.

It was a man with chinky eyes and dark brown hair. He was wearing a smart-casual outift; polo and slacks. Maybe a salary man? Who knows.. 

Jaejoong's POV

He has nice chinky eyes, looks serious though but it suits him. Nice hair color, suits his skin really well. Now that I'm looking at him, he's quite tall and uhmm.. y too. And oh, is he wearing the same shade of purple I'm wearing? I bet he'll look ier if

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter