FINAL

The Conjuring

 

 

“ huh? What did you say?” Wufan glanced over his back to the cooking Yixing. Though the younger hands were moving from here to there, his full attention were focus on him.

“ I said I just got a warn from someone.”

“ whose?”

“ Lulu’s.” Yixing answered right after. “He told me not to watch the movie right from the Theater; and asked me to watch from DVD or via online instead.”

“ and the reason is-?”

                Yixing shrugged, “I don’t know. But he said something like- Theater watchers kept complaining they were getting weird things after watching the movie.”

The EXO-M’s leader, Kris Wufan rolled his eyes in annoyance. “nosense.”

“ gege-“ Yixing turned around from the stove –after he turned it off of course–  to face his boyfriend. “Lulu never lies to me. He’s my bestfriend.”

“ is that so?” Wufan chuckled. “I found him full of concern towards you, though.”

“ gegee-“

Kris raised his hands up, “I know, I know. I was just kidding.”

                                Zhang Yixing sighed, he placed the spicy fried rice that he just cooked into two different plates before putting both of them on the table. “ so what do you think about it?”

“ about what?” Wufan pulled a plate closer to himself.

“ Lulu’s warn.”

                                The older guy scoffed a little, “don’t mind him. I never heard such thing like that before; and none of our members –beside him– warn us about the matter either.” He said. “I think it was just a hoax.”

“Hoax?”

“ Internet’s rumours. Luhan likes to play internet, doesn’t he?”

“ ahh.” 

                                The delicious smell from their food floating around the dorm. Gladly all of EXO members weren’t in their room that time. Leaving the couple alone in a lucky way. Yixing shoved a spoon of spicy fried rice into his boyfriend’s mouth and gave a glass of water as Wufan choked caused by its spiciness.

Yixing laughed, “ was it that spicy?”

“ you bet.” Kris sighed as he took another gulps of water; he put his glass down to look at the younger eyes. “ so, tonight, in the usual Theater. Should we?”

“ mmh, 11pm, is it?”

Wufan nodded.

“ don’t you think it’s too late? Maybe we can choose the movie around 8-10pm instead?”

“ Xing-Xing, Paparazzi are everywhere.”

Yixing puffed his cheeks, showing off his dimples out of its usual place. “I know.” He mumbled. “Alright, then let’s just meet on the parking lot tonight at 10pm. Near my car-“

“ I’ll drive.” Kris interrupted.

“ what? Nope I’m driving!”

“ Nah, I’m driving.” Kris chuckled. “ I don’t want to die yet. Just go and make a license first, Mr. Zhang.”

                                Zhang Yixing groaned as he shoved another spoon of spicy food into the older mouth for the second time, and looked like a redo; the latter man also chocked for the second time that day. “ Ya!”

“ Yeah Yeah, Just chew your food fist. Wu Yifan.” A small pout formed on Yixing’s cute face. “Tonight. 10pm. Near my car. You’re driving. Happy?”

The leader smirked triumphantly. “ smart boy.”

 


 

                                Zhang Yixing pulled his zipper till the very top, forcing his red hood to cover his head more. He tapped his belt twice before picked up his small backpack. He ran his fingers through his brown hair as a comb. Those actions were being watched by his new roommate yet his very bestfriend; Xi Luhan, who was sitting on the edge of the bed.

                                The white haired guy finally spoken up with a worried tone. “are you sure you want to watch this movie in Theater no matter what, Xing?” he asked.

Yixing nodded his head with a dimple smile. “Yeah. Don’t worry. Yifan said it’s just a hoax.”

“ it’s not just a hoax!” Luhan snapped. “ It’s true. Even my mates said so.”

                Yixing walked closer to ruffle his bestfriend right on the hair. “ don’t worry Lu, I don’t think so, well, we don’t think so.” He corrected. “we believed it was just an internet hoax from the movie’s workers to gain the watchers. Don’t you think so?”

“ It wasn’t like tha-“

The dimple guy laughed, “ stop worrying me, will you?” he gave the older another ruffle in the hair. “ I’m going now. I’ll text you right after the movie finished and prove you nothing is happened.” He grinned before walked to the door. “ Byee Lulu!”

                  Even when the door closed behind his back, Luhan’s yell could be heard through the door. “Yah Zhang Yixing! Don’t blame me if something really happened, got it? I’ve warned you!”

Yixing chuckled as he headed toward the parking lot; Kris already waiting there.

                                That guy didn’t even bother to wait for his boyfriend outside the car. His figure already rested inside the car with EXO’s Growl music playing aloud and an on-mode Air Conditioner. Yixing closed the door with a grumble. “ turn down the volume, ge.”

“ do it yourself.” Kris grinned and without a warn he drove off the car. Yixing had not even put his seatbelt on yet. “what a jerk.” He commented, “ you would get a lesson later for treating me like this, psh.”

Kris laughed, “ sure I’d like to, Love.”

 


 

Both of them blinked when they reached the Theater room. Nobody there. Nobody but them. Some of ad impressions on the screen making the whole situation became creepier.

“ why nobody in here?” Kris asked to himself, though Yixing answered it for him.

“ dammit Gege; it’s ing 11 in the night. Who would come at time like this?”

“ but some couples really like to watch in Theater late at night.” He said, pulling his boyfriend’ hand gently to find their seats. “are you scared, xing?”

                                Yixing groaned, “ I am! I dislike horror movies and yet you forced me to watch this movie.” He added. “this haunted movie.”

Wufan rolled his eyes, “Luhan even told you something called a haunted movie? And you also believe it?” he scoffed, leading Yixing to sit down on a seat beside his. “wow, I’m so impressed.”

“shut up.” Yixing pursed his lip and Wufan pecked the tip of his pout.

“ Don’t pout; Paparazzi are around.”

“Geez..” the brunette huffed at his words. What around? Nobody there though. “funny. Ge. funny.”

                                Sadly they both forgot to buy some popcorns and drinks. Lay patted his stomach all the times and Wufan couldn’t hold himself not to flick his boyfriend head as a reaction. The movie started. Yixing watched it with serious eyes while Wufan kept trying to hide his yawn. Sometimes the younger one let out a loud gasp as the older rested his head on the younger’s shoulder. He was enjoying the movie, but he enjoyed his boyfriend’s changing expressions the most. He smiled when Yixing tried to hide his eyes with both hands as the movie playing the scary scenes, or when he tried to peek between his fingers. Those were just a cute actions of his. Well, Lay was always cute without trying to be cute to be honest.

                A hour later Yixing really was into the movie, he stopped moving and his eyes were focus on the  big screen. He didn’t blink. Kris Wufan chuckled as leaned up to peck the younger lips, trying to get his attention. But it wasn’t working. Wufan gave him another peck but Yixing kept staring at the screen. Wufan slightly pouted, pretending to sulk, the younger finally moved his hand to grab onto his right hand.

“ do you-“ his tone was flat, “see that?”

“ see what?”

“ that. Thing? In front of the screen.. do you?”

                                Feeling confused, Wufan looked at the screen, but he found nothing. “what ‘thing’?” he asked. “nothing in front of the screen.”

That time Zhang Yixing pointed out at the screen. Though, Wufan still didn’t get what he was pointing at. “still nothing. Hey, are you trying to fool me?” He flicked the younger forehead. Yixing ouched as he rubbed his forehead, he glared at Kris before looked back at the screen. A confused blink shown in a moment. “ it’s gone.”

“ what did you see, Xing?”

“ someone?” he shrugged. “just my imagination maybe?”

                                Kris laughed as he gave another flick between his lover eyebrows. Yixing groaned and told Kris to watch the movie back. 20 minutes had passed; this time Yixing’s hand moved to grab on Wufan’s shirt, tugging it slightly.

it is- no- she is here.” Yixing’s voice was so deep and a bit shaky.

Wufan turned his head at him in confuse, “ who?”

                                A frown and a scared expression appeared on Yixing’s face. His eyes widened as he pointed at one of the second line seats. “there.” He said. “someone is sitting there, can’t you see it?”

                The guy’s word made Wufan turned to look at the pointed seat, but he also found nothing there, just an empty seat. He sighed before ruffled Yixing’s hair again. “ stop joking around.” He scoffed. “I ain’t going to be scared anyway.”

“ what joking!” Yixing yelled, making the older gasped in shock. Zhang Yixing never yelled on him before, never. “I am serious, ge! There!”

                                The younger pointed at the seat again. In his eyes he saw a girl was sitting on it, her hair looked so soft and a bit of blonde. It was falling perfectly on her pale shoulders. At first Yixing thought it was ‘someone’ but when he found out the girl wasn’t wear any clothes...it just...sounded so weird. Impossible to say a woman able to pass the securities outside the Theater.

‘ it’s not just a hoax!  It’s true. Even my mates said so’

                                Luhan’s voice came into his mind and succeed to make a frown along with a hard gulp by Yixing. He tried to look away from the girl, but somewhy he couldn’t even blink his eyes. He was so scared, he didn’t want to think too much but Luhan’s warns and words were dancing around his head like crazy.

“ Xing? Hey, what’s wrong?”

                Yixing wanted to tell Kris about it, but his voice stuck between his throat. The suspicious girl wasn’t moving at all. She kept in her position as if she was a doll or something. He could hear Kris asked if Yixing wanted them to leave the Theater and went somewhere else instead or not. There were a worry tone in his voice. Yixing really wanted to nod his head, but he couldn’t.

“ge..” was the only word came out from his lips.

“ Yes, Xing. What’s wrong?”

                                The brunette guy couldn’t move, yet his gaze answered his question. Wufan looked back at the seat but still couldn’t find anything there. ‘do Yixing see something there?’ he frowned at the thoughts. He remembered the way Yixing always told him not to watch this Movie in Theater or The forever nagging Luhan towards him because he kept asking Lay to watch the movie on the agreement date. “Yixing?” he asked again.

“ge...gege.”

Kris leaned up and put his arm around Yixing’s shoulders. “Yes I am here. What’s wrong? You okay?”

Yixing’s eyes started to look teary, but he knew Yixing was trying hard not to cry. He kept putting his calm yet scared expression. Wufan knew him too well.

                It seemed so hard for Yixing to move a hand of his and put it on Wufan’s sleeve, though he moved his hand, his eyes kept staring at one direction and surely it wasn’t toward the scene. It was almost bellow the screen.

The mysterious female figure began to move from one chair to another. In Yixing's eyes it all looked so creepy because after all; each seats must have a barrier to lay the watcher’ hands and their drinks. However, the girl -who didn't seem to wear any clothes-  moved laterally in a sitting position. It looked as a smooth movements and her position had not even changed. Her head or shoulder wasn't move at all. Within three seconds, the figure had been sitting in the corner seat of the second row.

'It's not a human!'  Yixing screamed inwardly.

“g- gege..I’m scared..” Yixing hold onto his boyfriends arm tightly. He wanted to move, but he couldn’t, he wanted to close his eyes, but something heavy forced both eyes to wide open, he wanted to turn his head away, but he was afraid if a little move from him would turn to be a big mistake ever in his life.

                Wufan who couldn’t stand it anymore pressing a hand to cover both of Yixing’s eyes as another hand reaching over to pull the younger closer. He could feel the shivers from his boyfriend’s body. “hey, it’s okay.” He tried to calm him down. Without knowing it just made things worse. Now, he was the one who couldn’t move a finger. ‘what the is happening here?’

                                He could feel his palm started to wet because of Yixing’s tears. The brunette’s body trembled hard but he didn’t make any sobs. Zhang Yixing was crying in silent. In some seconds, Kris Wufan feeling like his body being thrown into a hard ground as something caught his eyes. He saw it. He saw what Yixing had been seen before. Someone, no, a girl was sitting on the seat placed in the corner of the 9th rows. Which mean she was sitting right on their seats row.

                                Wufan wanted to groan and pulled the poor Yixing out from there, but his body couldn’t move, same as Yixing’s. His deep eyes kept staring at the thing before him, his hands pulled Yixing closer to his chest. The creepy figure wasn’t move at all; her body looked so pale Wufan couldn’t even make sure if she was wearing any cloth or not.

                A warn came inside him as he watched the girl was about to turn her head at his direction. His sense told him to close his eyes, so he did. He closed his eyes tightly as he pulled Yixing even closer, he rested his chin on the tip of the younger head. Trying not to make Yixing more scared. “it’s okay..” he tried to speak with a calming tone while patting his boyfriend’ back. “nothing will happen, don’t  worry.”

                                Yixing’s body relaxed in his arm, but both of them didn’t dare to open their eyes yet. They kept in that position for a long time until they could feel the lights . For some minute, they still haven't open their eyes, too scared to do so.

Someone coughed and they both startled. Finally both of them snapped their eyes open. A guy in a Cinema uniform was standing few feets away from their seat. “the movie has ended, couples. would you excuse me to-“ the guy’s eyes widened. “oh my god, aren’t you from EXO-“

                                Without a command, Wufan stood up from his seat, cracking voices could be heard from his tensed bones. He grabbed Yixing’s backpack before pulling him to stood up. Yixing groaned and he bet he was feeling the same thing. After a slight bow at the frozen worker, Wufan pulled the younger out the room with his long steps. He glanced at Yixing and found his eyes still tearing up, though his face looked so calm. He knew Yixing didn’t want to make him worried though he still could feel his trembling hand.

                After feeling like years, both of them were already inside Yixing’s car. They didn’t speak a word nor staring to each other. Both of them were busy with their own thoughts. Yixing leaned his forehead on the window, he looked really speechless at what he had just seen. Kris glanced at him and guilty feels came across his body. He should’ve listen to Yixing’s and Luhan’s warn from the start. He looked down at his watch to realize it was already 1am in the morning. That late?

“ I don’t think I'll able to sleep.” Yixing said as the end of his thoughts.

“ I’ll sleep in your room tonight.”

“ it’s morning already.” Yixing corrected, and when Wufan about to reply his words he already said another words. “and I don’t think I can go to the toilet alone from now.”

“ I’ll accompany you there.”

“ No need; Luhan will.”

                                Kris Wufan rolled his eyes. Someone beside him still leaning his forehead on the window with an unreadable expression. He knew Yixing still shocked. Too shocked.

“ I don’t think I can forget this bad experience forever.” He admitted.

“ I’ll make you forget about it.”

Zhang Yixing turned his head to the taller man. “how?”

A smirk formed on Kris’s well built lips, he made a quotation mark with his two fingers. “ some rounds on the bed maybe?”

                                As expected, Yixing blushed hard at the words. He looked away with a soft grumble before put his hands over his stomach, making his favorite backpack fell down onto his feet. “ert.”

“ what?” Kris chuckled. Happy to know Yixing started to forget the creepy experiences They gotten few minutes ago. “so, a Yes or a No?” he asked.

Yixing mumbled, “I don’t think Lulu will let us though.”

“ no need to worry. I can kick him out the room and let him sleeping in my room with the good looking Suho instead.”

“ Luhan is a straight guy, gege.”

“ Nope, he isn’t. He likes you.”

                                Another groan came out from the Yixing lips. Why his boyfriend always thinking like that? Luhan acted so caring towards him just because they were bestfriends, no more. “whatever. Let’s just get out from this creepy Theater and make me forget these creepy things, will you?. I really freaked out, .”

“ I’ll take your whatever as a yes then.”

                                Kris grinned as he started to drive his car out the Parking lot. He glanced at the rearview mirror to look at the Theater building for the last time. He could feel a creepy goosebumps around his stomach. He promised himself he must tell s about this matter as soon as possible. At least he should give them a warm.

                                Luhan’s face appeared in his mind. And Kris sighed. He must say sorry to him too, the guy already warned them  -or his Yixing- about the matter so many times yet he didn’t believe it. Now he really regret it. Wufan glanced to his side and found Yixing was typing something on his phone.

“ what are you doing?”

“ sending a text to Luhan.” He answered. “I promised him.”

 


 

[ Extra Scene ]

 

                Xi Luhan rolled to the left and back to the right on his bed repeatedly. He glanced at the clock and sighed. It was late in the morning and Yixing had not come yet. He couldn’t help but worried. Really worried.

                He almost even jumped off when he heard the ringing tone from his phone. A tone he purposely used to indicate a text from his precious Zhang Yixing. He grumbled as he reached fpr his phone. Why the hell it needs to take so long time to send him a text?

He opened the message.

======

From; Xing-Xing

Subject; No Subject

Gah! I  just got a goosebumps, Lu. I’ll tell you the whole story later. But; Will you Let us borrow our room for some hours before the dawn please?

=====

 

“ What Room??” the thin yet tall Luhan groaned. “Ew. Noo. Never.”

                                He jumped on his bed before pinning himself on it like a glue. Grabbing onto the sheets as tight as he could. “Like I would let the giant doing those things to you on our bed.” He shivered at the thoughts of his precious Yixing and his too tall boyfriend  aka Exo-M's leader doing things on his bed. He let out another groan, this time might be loud enough to wake the other members up,

“EW HELL NO.” He threw his phone aside.

======

To: Xing-Xing

Subject: of course I will ^^*

 

Do you really think I’ll say as the subject said? You wish, xing-xing. You wish.

======

 

  +    END    +  

 

 



 

I am so sorryyyyyyyy... I should update this fic yesterday but I just can't asfdghjkl.

I, even myself, feeling so scared to write this fanfic down. 

Firstly; The main part of this story (The Theater scenes) are based on true story.

Secondly; I wrote half part of this story while listening to EXO's MAMA song.

 

Have you watched EXO in The beatles code? Baekhyun said there was a creepy voice in the song that said 'Xie Xie' and 'Save Me MAMA'

AND I WAS FREAKING LISTENING TO THE SONG AGAIN AGAIN AND AGAIN WITH EARPHONES ON EARS WHILE WRITING THIS REAL BASED HORROR FANFIC.

I was too scared that I couldn't even continue the story for a day and half. I continued to write this chapter last night till 3 in the mornin so I can update this story today.

Gosh; I couldn't even put another creepy gifs in this chapter. That's why I put those LMAO-ing gifs as the header instead.

 

 

           Pyong-la Pyog-la. Thanks for reading! OTL         

Story Basic Credit to the owner: SMH-ssi from US