Chapter 1

Annoying Neighbor

"Hyukjae-ah!!!!" Donghae shouted. "Come here and see what we got today!"

 

 

 

 

As Hyukjae walking to the door to see what just Donghae said, he got a shocked expression on his face. "We got a new neighbor?" he asked and Donghae nodded his head.

 

 

 

 

 

"YES!!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi girls!" a short brown haired named Sunny greeting her new dorm-mates. "Must be Jung Jessica and Kim Hyoyeon right?" she asked and both Jessica & Hyoyeon nodded their heads. "I'm Lee Sunkyu and just call me Sunny. I've been her for 2 weeks waiting you girls to come and yeah, I didn't know that you girls will comes today before the college starts in two days"

 

 

 

"Hi sun," Jessica smiled. "Well yeah, I'm and Hyoyeon not a friend before and we just met here, in front of the door. Anyway, nice to meet you girls," she said then walk away with her suitcase and unpack her things in her bed. 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Sunny! I'm Kim Hyoyeon and here I am," she said. "Well I'm going to unpack my things now. Have a nice day!"

 

 

 

 

"I didn't know these girls have their own character. I better prepare for lunch," Sunny sighed and went to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Tttoookk ttoookk ttoookk

 

 

 

"Jessica!" Hyoyeon shouted. "Mind to open the door? I'm still not finishing with this clothes and else!!" she said as she continued putting her clothes on the cupboard. "Yeah yeah," Jessica answered lazily. "WAIT I'M COMING!!"

 

 

 

 

 

As she opened the door right away, "and you guys are whose?"

 

 

 

 

"Lee Donghae" "Lee Hyukjae" "Lee Sungmin"

 

 

 

 

 

"SUNNY DO YOU KNOW THEM?" Jessica shouted to Sunny whos busy cooking for their lunch. "Oh the Lees brother? Just tell them to get out!!" she answered.

 

 

 

"Sorry but Sunny told me to---"

 

 

 

 

"DON'T!" the Lees said. "We have something to give to you girls. Please, can we come in?"

 

 

 

 

Jessica sighed as she gesture her hands, saying that she let them to in then the boys run to the dining room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"JESSICA WHAT DID THEY DO HERE?" Sunny asked in surprise. "Don't know. They said they have something to give to us so yeah I let them in" she answered simply. "Hey Sunny!! I got something to as---" she stopped as she saw the Lees. "WHY IS THERE A BOYS IN OUR DORM??????"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

 

"I didn't expect that these three is so wild," Hyukjae said as he rubbed his back. "Yeah and the Jung one is too cold and hard to understand," Donghae nodded his head. "And Sunny is too hot-blooded." Sungmin pouted his lips.

 

 

 

"I'm hungry" "Me too" "Yeah!!"

 

 

 

 

"SUNGMIN YOU COOK FOR US!" "DONGHAE YOU COOK FOR US!" "HYUKJAE YOU COOK FOR US!"

 

 

 

 

 

"ARGH!" they shouted to each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Sungmin! Hyukjae! Donghae!!" someone shouted in front of the door. "This is me, Sunny!"

 

 

 

"Let me open the door for her" "NO, I will" "Don't!!! I'm a real gentleman" they fight to each other as they were in rush to the door.

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hi Sunny!" Sungmin smiled as he saw Sunny. "Well I, Jessica and Hyoyeon give this food to you guys. Eat well!" she said and give Sungmin the plate and walk away to her dorm.

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you Sunny!! We'll eat well!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

"They didn't even thank us" Jessica sighed and Hyoyeon nodded her head.

 

 

 

 

 

 

/

 

 

 

 

 

Two days later.....

 

 

 

"Did she woke up already?" Hyoyeon said and went to Sica's bed and saw her sleeping peacefully. "JUNG JESSHIKAA!!!! GET OUT OF THE BED NOW AND TAKE BATH BEFORE YOU LATE ON YOUR FIRST DAY!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

"Gimme some minutes, Hyo" she said and pulled the blanket over her face. "Oh come'on Jessica!!!!" Hyoyeon sighed as she pulled the blanket away from Jessica. 

 

 

 

"OKAY OKAY I'M AWAKE NOW!!" she shouted in annoyed tone. "Happy now Kim Hyoyeon????" and then walked to bathroom.

 

 

 

 

 

"FOOD IS READY!!!" Sunny shouted happily. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Thank you but we're already late Sun!!" Jessica said and drank her milk. "Look at the clock now. Gotta go!!"

 

 

 

"JESSICA WAIT!!" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hi Jess! Nice to see you here" Donghae suddenly walked beside Jessica. "Must be one of the Lees brother right? I'm leaving, bye" she said and walked away from Donghae.

 

 

 

"JESSICA WAIT!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Nice catch up dude" Hyukjae laughed then walk away. "As if she cares to you" Sungmin said then walked to Hyukjae side.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oh hi Hyoyoen!!!" Hyukjae said when he saw Hyoyeon walking with Sunny. "Sunny come'on we should find Jessica now!!" she said and ignored Hyukjae on her back.

 

 

 

"She must be looking for us on exhibition of student activities," Sunny said and dragged Hyoyeon along with her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------

 

 

 

 

 

Hi guys!! Well here short update for you;__; sorry if this is so bad but i'm trying my best to update it TT__TT I'm on semi hiatus for now on because yeah I should focus on my school first. But I'll try to update sooner!!!

 

 

Last update: 27th August 2013