Start From Now!

No More.

10/10/2134  09:03  Intensive Care Unit - Ward 3

  Shinwoo sitting on the couch near the ward, half asleep. In his mind was those wonderful memories he and Gongchan had long time ago. Why did he become like this? He didn't know. He was hoping that Gongchan will recover soon and back to the normal. Maybe that was too much for now. 

  The doctor walked into the ward and completed his daily check on Gongchan. Once the doctor is out, Shinwoo went up to him as usual, "Dr. Kang, how's he now?"

  Dr. Zhang smiled like always,"Nothing special, but he had turned much better. I can't figure out why he couldn't wake up, his organs are functioning correctly. Maybe he doesn't want to, that's the only reason I could think of."

  Shinwoo nodded his head, "I guess you're right."

  "So how's the investigation?" Dr. Zhang asked.

  "I couldn't tell at this moment. Nothing new yet. I couldn't find any new clues for now. I'm mindless now."

  "Every cloud has its silver lining, as long as you don't give up, you'll sure find out the truth." Dr. Zhang tapped Shinwoo's shoulder and walked off.

  Shinwoo laid back on the couch and continued his thoughts.


10/10/2134  10:08   Investigation Room

  "RAAAAR!!!~ I give up!" Jinyoung shouted.

  Sandeul and Baro turned to him, "Hyung, I think you need some rest. You've already searched for this unknown guy for a night! Look at your panda eyes."

  Jinyoung shook his head and looked at them with his panda eyes,"I will, if you guys help me to do it."

  The two of them turned away and continued to be busy.

  "I knew that! How can you be so cruel?"Jinyoung groaned,"Sparkle! How amazing it will be if you can help me,"he said to their pet dog.

  "OMO, hyung has really gone crazy. Normally, if he talks to Sparkle he really has some problem in his mind,"Baro whispered to Sandeul.

  "DUH~ I knew that too. Why do you tell me? Why don't you go and help hyung instead?" Sandeul rolled his eyes.

  Jinyoung glanced at both of them and continued,"Aigoo, Sparkle! I think I'll die out of this thing, I don't care anymore!"

  Baro hit Sandeul's arm,"Go, Sandeul!"and said to Jinyoung,"Hyung, Sandeul says he'll help you! Don't worry and go take a nap!"

  Sandeul was totally unprepared about that and glared at Baro, Baro gave him a laugh instead. He had no alternative but to take up Jinyoung's work.

  "Sandeullie! You're my saviour! I love you!"Jinyoung let down Sparkle hugged Sandeul tightly,"Bye everyone, I'll come back once I have enough rest!" With that, he left the place.

  "It's so nice of you, CHA BARO! I'll appreciate your deeds. And, too bad I won't buy you lunch anymore. I'll go and take my breakfast, you'll stay here with Sparkle. LalaBYE!!"Sandeul rushed out to take his breakfast, leaving Baro there stupified.


10/10/2134  10:13   Cafe

  Sandeul sitting on the couch nearby the window, playing with his laptop while searching for the identity of the unknown guy. Looking at the codes there, he just wanted to give up. But he just couldn't...It's a life-and-death matter! He sipped his coffee and continue to crack his brains again.

  "Gosh, what the heck is this?!"after a minute, he threw his laptop away.

  "You seem to have many problems, aren't you?"a old man walked near Sandeul and sat opposite him.

  Sandeul lifted his head up full of shock,"Boo-ya!!"he got up and bowed 90°,"Annyeonghaseyo ahjussi, you are??"

  The old man smiled,"You don't have to know who am I, that's not important. You looked like you're in trouble and I'm here to help you."

  Sandeul's eyes brightened,"For sure?!!" The old man nodded his head leisurely. Sandeul picked up his laptop and wanted to show him but he stopped and held back,"But I don't know you, how can I trust you?"

  The old man smiled again,"Don't worry, just trust me."

  Sandeul hesitated and slowly passed the laptop to the old man, "It's about this codes, I can't figure them out. Do you know how to solve it?"

  The old man looked at the laptop and it was written :

KEYWORD>>> SORRY YOU'RE NOT LIVING
CODE>>> 57 47 39 47 76 49 48

  After looking at this, the old man's face turned black,"I don't know what is this, sorry, I need to leave now."

  Sandeul was shocked with the 180° changes of the old man, "Ahjussi, what happened?" But the old man left the cafe, leaving Sandeul alone sitting on the couch. Sandeul scratched his head and mumbled, "What was all that? Maybe I shouldn't let him see it. What if he is a spy? Gosh! How stupid am I! What am I going to do now? Shoots! I'm doomed for sure! How am I going to tell Jinyoung hyung and Baro about this? Aish!"

  Now he was even more frustrated than before. As the saying goes, misfortune never come singly. All of his actions made one man smiled, evilly.


How long did I actually take to finish this chapter??? Lol...sorry for the slow updating...I must organise my time~T_T Hope you enjoyed =目