Is It Popin' Boy?

Is It Poppin' Boy?

Is it Poppin’ Boy?

 

Sehun groaned, pushing his pillow into Luhan hyung’s face and pretty much shoving Kyungsooo hyung away. He was super exhausted after all that extra physical training yesterday, damn it he still had no idea why he had followed that Huang Zi Tao for his whatever wushu training. Batting away the two older hyungs, Sehun proceeded to continue dozing until a chorus of high pitch screams near his ear had him jolting out of bed.

 

“ARGH!!! WHAT WAS THAT?!” The resident ice prince clamped his two hands over his ringing ears, his lips pursed in an almost grandmother like fashion. Xiumin, Chen and Baekhyun started laughing, clinging onto each other as they snorted over his ‘derp’ face. Sehun morphed his face into the usual unimpressed state and got up, his tall frame pretty much towering over the his hyungs and shuffled to the bathroom, but not before picking up the fallen pillow on the floor and throwing it at the back of his three hyungs’ head. Then, he locked the bathroom door.

 

“AHHHHHH, OH SEHUN, I JUST GELLED MY HAIR-”

 

“LOOK WHAT YOU DID, NOW MY EYELINER IS SMUDGED-”

 

“I can’t look at anything hyung, I’m behind a door.” Sehun retorted, sniggering as the hyungs behind the bathroom door intensified their banging, his hyungs yelling at him to open the door before they called Tao to kick it down. Sehun began to count under his breath, one, two, three-

 

“I COOKED BREAKFAST AND YOU’RE STILL BANGING ON THE TOILET DOOR?! GET YOU ASSES HERE AND EAT MY BREAKFAST!” Kyungsoo hollered and Sehun bit back another snigger as his hyungs quickly stopped banging, leaving him alone and going straight to the kitchen. Sehun shook his head, splashing his face with water and taking out his toothbrush. Off to another day at school, SM Academy. Yawning, he decided he had enough time for a shower and immediately headed in.

 

“SERIOUSLY? Now we’re late, and if I get a single speck on my punctuality, I’m going to-” Suho mockingly placed the younger into a headlock as their chauffer began driving them towards the Academy. The boys were known as the rich kids of the school with their good looks and all that. The school President was pretty much Suho, and the rest all held pretty major parts as Captains and leaders in the school. They all had titles, and Sehun’s title was pretty much…

 

“You ignorant Ice Prince…” Kai teased and Sehun gave him a smile, jabbing him back in the ribs. Exo shook their heads at them, all of them fooling around. Sehun looked out the window, humming to himself when suddenly Chen hyung gave an ‘Oh yeah’ and everyone turned to face him.

 

“What is it this time Jongdae?”

 

“Erm-”

 

“The last time you said that, you forgot that your father had closed down the school for a week and we could have slept in. Then the other time you said that you forgot to tell us our mathematics exam was the next day, then the other time-”

 

“You know that girl Sehun used to tease all the time? She’s back.” Chen hyung informed Sehun, clamping his hand down on Suho hyung’s mouth and blurting out the information, after all he is the owner of the school’s son. Sehun furrowed his eyebrow, trying to remember the girl he had teased. Who on earth was Chen hyung taking about-

 

“Oh my god you’re kidding me…” Sehun groaned, whining for the first time (not really) in his whole life as the entire group turned to face him, raising an eyebrow at him.

 

“That irritating girl who’s always best in class and forever teasing me about my lisp and implying that I’m stupid?!” Sehun practically yelled at Chen , glowering at his hyung.

 

“ERR-”

 

“COULDN’T YOU HAVE JUST RIGGED HER ACCEPTANCE URGH HYUNG!!!!!!” Sehun glared, whacking him repeatedly on his arm, irritated beyond disbelief. First, his whole body aches cause Tao made him go for wushu, then, he had to go dance classes with Kai, so now his whole back and body aches like grandpa Suho’s, then, he couldn’t sleep in and was woken by screaming high pitched people, now, his arch nemesis was coming back to his school?

 

“YOU’RE USELESS HYUNG ARGH!!!”

 

Sehun glowered unhappily as their limousine pulled into the school, Chen hyung now nursing a very painful arm. Lifting his finger to his lips he began to bite, chewing fereverously. Damn it, he wasn’t ready to meet her. His mind was thinking about the time she scored full marks and pretty much dissed him. Then the other time when she tripped him with her foot, and he flew across the classroom much to the amusement of the other students and then the other time when he was trying out for the dance-

 

“Crap that’s her…” Sehun groaned, immediately doing a one eighty and heading in the opposite direction when Tao and Kris hyung immediately hauled him back at the request of Baekhyun hyung who had now narrowed his eyes accusingly at him.

 

“And pray tell how do you recognize a girl you haven’t seen for close to four years?” Baekhyun hyung questioned, his voice low and dangerous. Sehun tried to run but it was no use. Damn it why were the Chinese so strong?!

 

“That’s cause-”

 

“As far as I remember, the girl you teased used to wear glasses and wasn’t that pretty cause you called her fat all the time.” Baekhyun hyung interrupted, and Luhan hyung nodded, smirking.

 

“Huh?! She wasn’t fat okay, I-I mean!!!” Sehun bit back a whiny scream, trying to control his panic as Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung both gave their twin signature evil chuckles. Sehun struggled to keep his face straight as Luhan hyung and Baekhyun hyung exchanged scary calculative looks.

 

“Come on Kai, Tao, we have cla- Ouch.” Sehun shook his head, realizing that he had slammed into a female student. Glaring at Baekhyun hyung and Luhan hyung (he blames them for side-tracking him urgh useless hyungs) and immediately bent down to pick up the girl’s books.

 

“I’m so sorry-”

 

“I wasn’t looki-”

 

Sehun broke off as the girl and him spoke at the exact same time. The girl lifted her head and Sehun’s mouth fell open in disbelief. Cute button nose, pink cherry lips and pale skin with long curly dark brown eyes that screamed kawaii at him. But it was those eyes, those same dark haunting eyes that had pretty much made its way to his every single dreams and nightmares.

 

“YOU.” Both of them say at the exact same time and Sehun struggles not to half scream like a mad person and to not crack his Ice Prince mask. Thankfully, he succeeds in both.

 

“Well, looks like someone grew manners.” She says haughtily and Sehun narrows his eyes, still remembering all those insults she had pretty much thrown at him.

 

“Funny how I was going to say the same thing.” He retorts and her eyes widen in fake surprise.

 

“Wow, someone’s lisp improved, but still as clumsy as ever, better improve if you want to impress someone.” She smirks, turning on her heels and stalking away. Sehun clutched even tighter onto his textbooks, a dark cloud now raining over his head.

 

“I can’t believe it.. She out talked the witty Ice Prince!” Lay hyung suddenly spoke and Sehun dragged his palm over his face, struggling not to scream. Must maintain image, must maintain image, must maintain reputation… He chanted in his mind, seething.

 

“I think the reason you don’t like her though, is cause you two are too alike.” Chanyeol hyung said, and Xiumin nodded. Sehun threw his hands up in exasperation before stalking off, dragging Kai and Tao along before turning back to yell at his hyungs, “I’M NICE OKAY, SHE’S THE HYBRID OF EVIL AND CUTE!”

 

Simultaneously his hyungs all shouted in return, “YOU CALLED HER CUTE!” Sehun paused at the front of his classroom and shot his hyungs his laser gaze, his fingers pointing at his eyes before at their direction, mouthing ‘I’m watching you’ before darting into the classroom. The hyungs shared a look of bafflement before Baekhyun and Luhan yanked them all one side, whispering details into their ears.

 

“Late again Sehun, Tao, Kai-”

 

“Sorry Noona Sangsae-nim~~~” All three boys coo and immediately the teacher turns pink, shooing them to their seats. Sehun smirks and fist bumps with the other two, taking his seat by the window, Tao in front of him and Kai at the back. The young teacher turned and Sehun sent a wink, the teacher turning pinker and going back to the board.

 

“Don’t chase away our teacher again Sehun, it’ll be the what, the fourth time that we have to change teachers?” Tao whispered, leaning back on his chair and chuckling, Kai snorting. Sehun shrugged, leaning coolly against the window, flicking his fringe.

 

Resident Ice Prince, was BACK.

 

“Excuse me but I believe this is my class..?”

 

Maybe not.

 

Sehun curses under his breath as Chen hyung appears. Right, prefect, always leading new students around, and good friends with Baekhyun hyung. He glowers moodily as Chen hyung leads his arch nemesis in, watching how her eyes sparkle cutely-

 

Whoa. What? Cute? Pfft, the only thing that’s cute is Sehun, and the way he flicks his fringe. Yup, he was talking about himself. Sehun argued nervously, watching as she flicks her hair backwards, talking to the teacher. Her hair is so pretty…

 

Crap.

 

“Excuse me noona sangsae-nim, may I go to the toilet?” Sehun shot his arm in the air and the teacher frowned at him, “Please noona~~~” Sehun tried again, his voice rising and the teacher nodded, her face slightly red. Stalking out the door and brushing past her, he grabs Chen hyung and forcefully drags him away, pulling him away to the toilet.

 

“Was this Baekhyun hyung’s idea?” Sehun growls angrily and Chen hyung nods. Sehun bites back an angry hiss and instead nods curtly, turning to Chen hyung, “Do you know Baekhyun hyung is gay?” before walking right out back to the classroom.

 

“Sehun-”

 

“Yes noona?” Sehun responds, flashing a charismatic smile.

 

“P-Please show the new student around.” The teacher responds firmly, and Sehun’s charming smile fades as he realizes who the new student is. Dressed in tights and a long-sleeved denim shirt that went all the way to mid-thigh along with lips that shone glossily, so much that Sehun wanted to just kiss-

 

I’m going to kill them all. Sehun thought grimly to himself as he heads back to his seat, now inevitably his arch nemesis’ partner until she could recognize the school properly. For the rest of the lesson, Sehun alternated between flirting with the teacher, flirting with the girls, planning how to murder his hyungs and imagining various scenarios with the girl that was so temptingly sitting beside him. The class was dismissed and Sehun sighed, getting up from his seat.

 

“Cometh on…” He mumbles, lisping slightly, taking the textbooks from her and wincing inside. There’s bound to be a cutting remark for that lisp, but it didn’t came. Instead, his arch nemesis seems quite surprised and Sehun swears her cheeks are slightly pink.

 

But that’s probably what he wants to think. This girl hates the living daylights out of him, and Sehun used to say the feelings were mutual, but now he was pretty sure they weren’t.

 

“What’s our next class?” She asks quietly and Sehun checks his timetable, snorting as he sees what period it is.

 

“Dance.” He replies, increasing his speed since he didn’t want to be late. After all, he loves dance, along with Kai and Tao. Plus, this was combined period which meant that Lay hyung would be there, and he could grill that poor un-defenced hyung all he wanted-

 

“Wait, you take dance? Since when did you take dance? You sing in our school’s choir last time.” Sehun questions, turning his gaze to her while a second later he scolds himself for sounding like a complete stalker.

 

“Well, you used to say I was fat, and I always thought you were fantastic in dance and I always wanted to be as good as you.” She replies, laughing quietly to herself.

 

“You’re not fat, never was. Are you serious?! And there I was envying cause you were the smartesth girl in class and with the voice like an angelth while I couldn’t even hold a tuneth-” Sehun stops, his cheeks slightly burning as he realizes that he has lost count of how many times he has lisped while at the same time complimented his arch nemesis, “I mean we should hurry.” He finishes, increasing his speed even more quickly, hurrying to their next class.

 

Oh Sehun soon realizes that he can’t take his eyes off his arch nemesis when she dances. Every movement is graceful and precise. Every turn and movement is cutting and perfect. Even Lay hyung is impressed, his eyes following her as she dances across the room to different music, jazz, pop, and now ballet. Kai suddenly pushes him, with the help of Tao, and Sehun joins the performance.

 

It’s nothing he had ever experienced before. That’s all Sehun is thinking of when he dances, pulling her close. Their bodies are more in sync than ever. Every breath, every turn and every touch is a hidden signal and one both of them can interpret easily. Every turn and every split joined together ends perfectly, as Sehun twirls her around and pulls her in to finish it, their eyes meeting. Right there and then, all he can hear is his heart and hers, completely in synchronization.

 

“Okay, break guys, oh and don’t forget there’s a party tonight to celebrate the new school year at the usual club after school.” Lay hyung interrupts the moment, and Sehun lets go of her as she steps away too, both unable to have eye contact

 

The rest of the day passes in a blur and Sehun ends up with his arch nemesis’ number, texting her the address of the club. He finds himself staring as she walks away, and he’s pounced on by all his hyungs.

 

“SO,” Baekhyun hyung’s hand twitches as he rounds on Sehun, “I’m gay?” The rest of Exo stares at Baekhyun and Sehun bursts out laughing, sniggering at the pointy look Baekhyun hyung was giving him.

 

“It kind of, slipped out?”

 

“It can’t slip out, when, I, am, not, GAY!” Baekhyun hyung yells and Luhan hyung immediately shushes him, turning to give Sehun a very very sweet smile. Sehun backs away. He knows that smile.

 

"Hate and love are both strong emotions with a fine line in-between, I thought you knew that! You idiot!" Baekhyun hyung snaps finally, scowling.

 

And that is how, Sehun finds himself at the club hours later, dressed in a lot of eyeliner and skinny jeans with girls trying to get into his pants. Unfortunately, Sehun has no mood for their games tonight because he wants only one girl, and one girl’s attention. He searches the club, his height giving him an advantage, and he is greeted with a sight that he seriously, seriously wishes he hadn’t seen.

 

“Get. Out.” He practically spits it out at the guy who has his hands all over his girl. The guy recognizes his face, and knows that unless he wants a death wish, he had better to leave. So he leaves, leaving Sehun facing his arch nemesis who rolls her eyes at him.

 

“What are you now? My father?” She snorts, getting up to walk off when Sehun grabs her wrist, flinging her around. His heart feels like it’s going to burst, the emotions that are raging in him needs an outlet. Right now. Right. Now.

 

He pushes her right up against the wall, both hands clamping down on her wrists as he kisses her hard. His tongue flicks at the closed seam, and he drinks her in. She tastes wonderful, and Sehun can feel her gloss rubbing off on his lips, knows that it’s getting hot between them but he doesn’t care. All he knows is that he’s waited too long, and he was going to have it last. His hands dig into her shorts and he pulls her until their hips touch, her own fingers hooking into the loop of his jeans, pulling him close. It’s the hottest kiss Sehun has ever given or received. His eyes open and he stares at the breathless girl in front of him.

 

“물 좋아요? Huh?” He growls and she shakes her head blatantly as Sehun captures again, roughly biting her bottom lip, pinching and nipping until it’s red, flaming as he mutters the phrase over and over again across her lips and into her ear.

 

“물 좋아요? 물 좋아요? 물 좋아요?” He bites her ear gently and she squeaks out a reply at last.

 

“아-아니…” She whispers weakly and Sehun pulls away, his eyes blazing angrily in the club’s dim light as he tilts her chin with his hand, leaning close.

 

“If I see another guy on you, I’ll put a mark, permanently on you.” He hisses, his hand gliding over her collar bone, watching as she looks at him wide-eyed, nodding her head frantically.

 

“B-But you h-hate m-me!”

 

“No, I like you. I love you. Now shut up and let me kiss you.” Sehun snaps, rolling his eyes as he pushes her up against the wall, roughly restarting the fireworks.

 

“Good job partner.” Baekhyun low-fived Luhan hyung and both of them sniggered, watching as their dongsaeng made out with the girl, his enemy, that he had been crushing on for four years.

 

“Lucky I found that diary with all his confessions hmm?” Luhan sniggered, smirking.

 

 

I'm doneeee~~~ Is it me or is it a little hot here? /fans myself/ Hormonal boys omg I can't even... Check out my other stories please~~~ And I apologise for the failed revenge, sigh...