The Fated Day

My Exo Kitties

 

Jaemi walked in the evening with her umbrella above her. She stared at the muds while walking to her home. Today is just like another day. Boring classes, People walking in the road, Crowded place, Students went to Noraebang with her friends after school while laughing.

But it’s different with Jaemi. She is always alone. She doesn’t have any friends.

 Honestly, she wanted to have a friend. Just one friend wouldn’t hurt right? Usually pretty girls always have lots of friends, right? Everyone but Jaemi. Well yeah, she’s pretty and cute. Everyone know it. But they never asked her to hang out with them. Why? That’s because she’s cold and blunt that make them scared and hate her.

She sighed. Then proceed her way to her home. On the way though, she saw a big box on the corner of the road. Curiously, she walked to the box. At first, she thought it was just a box of trash. She noticed the box was moving around and she heard something coming from the box. She titled her head then bend down ignored the looks people gave her. Much to her surprise, in the inside were  ... kitties? The cute and fluffy ones. She looked up to the rainy clouds. It isn’t going to stop soon. She looked at the kitties again. The kitties were wet and shivering from the cold.

Jaemi’s poking one of it. It’s so fluffy. It mewled on her hand then rubbed it nose to her palm. Can’t control her feeling, She squaled,

“Waaaa~ It’s so cute~ Look at these cute kitties~" It purred to her hands and she chuckled. How on earth someone throw them away?

“ Where is your mommy? Where is your home? “ She asked while held one of the kitties.

“Purrrr~”

 “*Sigh* Don’t worry i will bring you to my house. You will come with me arraso?” She smiled. When she noticed some note, she picked it and read it.

 Please take care of them. Please give them Hugs and Kisses. Give them milks and fishes, they will be your best friends, maybe more?

  She scoffed, really? Throw them away then wrote something like this?

Having a soft spot in that fluffy thing, Jaemi bring the big box filled with kitties to her house. She didn’t bother to count the kitties.

She’s talking to the kitties on her way to her home so she wouldn’t feel bored. “You must be hungry. We should go to the market okay? “ The kitties were still shivering from the cold, but what could she do? Because she didn't have cats food, she can't give them their food right?

She then walked to the market. It’s not easy to hold the big box with her umbrella on the other side. Fortunately the market was not that far.

She put them at the bench outside the store. She hurriedly went to the pet corner and bought enough food for them. She keep looking at the box, afraid someone will disturb them. She thanked the ahjumma who was looking at her weird behaviour then picked the box, then with so much effort, brought them to her house.

 

 

~ Jaemi’s POV ~

 

After she arrived to her home, Jaemi hurriedly put her school bag aside then put the cats on her sofa.

I counted the kitties. Woah.. There are 12 kitties... I don’t know what should i call them. She was thinking of the possibly names until she heard one of them sneezed. She looked at the kitties. They were shivering from the cold. Hm.. I will bath them then! Thinking it wouldn't hurt, i brought the kitties to the bathroom. I brought a towel for them and for mine as well. I picked the kitties two of them at once, because i just have two hands.

I was in the bath with the kitties. It was kind of difficult if you ask me. The cats keep mewled and moving around the bathroom. It was not easy to wash the kitties. But it was fun! I bathed all of them then i bathed myself.

When i was rubbed my hands, i realized that one of them were looking at me while it mewled. It has a black fur. I smiled and picked the cat. I hugged it and playing with him in the bathtub. The other cats then come to me slowly. I giggled then played with all of them.

After we took a bath, i prepared their foods and gave them milk.

The kitties were so cute! I wanted to bite them! Hehehe~

After they ate, i brought them to my bed. I put them in my bed then cover them with my blanket.

I let them sleep then i did my homeworks. Once a while i heard the kitties purred or mewled. I need to focus! You can play with them later! I held the urge to bite them. I shook my head then work on my works again.

I was busy working my homeworks until i felt something my leg. I gasped and looked at the leg only to find the kitty. It has a white fur this time. I smiled then brought it to my bed again. The kitties were asleep. I smiled then soon fell asleep too.

 

 

I was sleeping until i felt something wrapped on my neck while i felt something hugged my waist and something in my legs.

I groaned then rolling aside after i kicked whatever it was. When i heard a groan, i opened my eyes, Oh boy.. How i regretted it. I saw a boy in front of me. He was looking at me so close to me. I unconciusly kicked him until he fell of the floor. Not fully awake, I looked to my right and left and found out that 3 boys, gloriously were all hugging me.And i saw one of them were rubbing his face while hissed.It took a seconds until i screamed my lungs out.


YEYYYY THE FIRST CHAPTER FINISHED! Wahhh! It made me feel nervous. Teehe~

Hehe~ I'm an byuntae author , right? lol but it was fun to write!

Please subscribe, comment and upvote!

Thank you for reading!