Chapter Two

I Hate to be Sandara Park
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

“You can close your mouth now or you’ll end up drooling all over the floor.” I heard him say that made me want to smack him on the head. It’s not like I am denying anything he said since I knew my jaw dropped at the unexpected sight of him but there’s no way I’m admitting it in front of him. His ego is already big enough and no need to blow it up more.

 

I glared at him as I sneakily tried to wipe my mouth for any drools. It’s not because I wanted to look good in front of him but rather I wanted to save face. My pride won’t take it if this guy would ridicule me for trivial things. I just can’t handle it. Thankfully, I have none and I can see that knowing smile curved on his handsome face. Did I just compliment him? Ugh, I want to puke because of what I just thought of.  

 

‘Pft’ I thought to myself and rolled my eyes at him. I saw him still smiling that enhances his gorge–, his face, no more singing praises for the conceited guy who woke me up. His smile widened as if he knew something that I don’t. Or maybe he was mocking me? My temper is slowly rising and I am really tempted to hang him on the chandelier. I’m sure he would be perfect up there.

 

As if he knew how annoyed I am, he whispered softly, “I never knew that you were such a wild woman in the morning.” His voice was too soft that meant for seducing woman into temptation and I was near into giving in to that voice once. ‘Damn it’ I cursed him in my mind as I realized that he put a meaningful emphasis on the word wild. What was he thinking? Was he trying to imply something about it? To my utter annoyance, he added haughtily, “I like that in my woman.”

 

‘What the freak is this guy mumbling?’ I screamed inside. I wished I can just knock him unconscious to stop him from saying such stuffs. Then I heard him continue, “Wild with full of energy…”

 

I felt like all the blood in my body is slowly rising towards my head and any minute now, I would explode and I would really knock him down. ‘Calm down, Dara. This guy said that to piss you off.’ I told myself as I breathe in and breathe out as an attempt to stop myself from strangling him. I’m really trying hard to control my temper but here he goes and insult my pride as a woman as I heard him add with a mocking tone, “…but too bad for you, you are such a weakling.”

 

What did he just call me? A weakling? Me? A weakling? I must have misheard him but seeing that smirking and overconfident smile of his, I knew I heard him correctly. Gritting my teeth, I curled my hand into a fist tightly that it hurts a little bit. I am not a weakling. It just so happens that I don’t have enough energy in the morning or a little low in sugar if I just woke up. This guy really knows how to push all my wrong buttons at the wrong time! In other words, he knew how to test the limits of my patience.

 

‘Dara, walk away. There’s nothing good that’ll come out if you would take his bait.’ I told myself and forced myself to turn my back on him. I was about to take my first step when he suddenly moved in front and successfully blocked my escape route.

 

Smirking at me, his hand reached out for me and touched the tip of my chin. He leaned forward until our eyes were at the same level as he whispered, his voice a little high pitch yet sounded seductively husky, “I can see how you look at me with those lustful eyes of yours.” Then I heard him snort as he moved his face closer to mine. His face was about an inch apart from mine. He added, with a smirk on his lips, “Too bad that you can’t have me, neh?”

 

I felt all the blood in my body went to my face and I knew that my face was like a ripened tomato. I’m not the kind of girl who blushed at any man’s flattery but I always tend to blush at his every word. Damn him! Still far from recovering, he finally said as he moved closer to my face that I can feel and smell his breath, “It must be hard on you knowing that you’re my new sister, neh, Sandara-sshi?”

 

With those words from him, I gathered all my remaining strength and pushed him away. His eyes widened in surprise, as I was able to push him back. Why wouldn’t he? For such a petite body and light weight, I was able to push him, a 180 centimeters guy. Now, tell me in my face that I’m such a weakling, you jerk! I was already preparing for an all out attack when I felt a hand on my shoulder stopping me from doing so.

 

Angrily, I turned around to face whoever stopped me from punching that conceited guy. Whoever did that would taste the inconsiderable anger that I have for my new brother. I was taken aback when I saw the innocent and naïve looking best friend of my baby sister. Catching me off guard, he grabbed my hand and forcefully dragged me away from the supposedly crime scene.

 

For someone who looked so innocent and weak, no one can imagine him dragging someone forcefully. I can feel his grip on my wrist tightens as we walked away. I took a peek on his face and I can see him pouting so cutely. He had that look on whenever he was mad about something. Was he mad at me? Oh, he really can’t pull off that mad look. Not on a face like that. Just like that, all the pent

Please log in to read the full chapter