The Beginning

The Unexpected Reunion

~Nichkhun's Point Of View~

" w-woo what a-are you doing here? " i asked surprised to find him sitting on my bed. He looked at me from head to toe i blushed.

" waiting for you because i need to tell you something important. " he looked at me with glassy eyes.

" what's wrong are you ok? " i asked worriedly as i made my way to sit next to him on the bed.

He just sat there not saying anything playing with his thumbs as questioning if he say it or not.

" it's ok if you don't want to tell me." i put my arm around his shoulders.

"i-i" wooyoung stuttured.

~RRRRRING~RRRRING~RRRRRING~RRRRING~

I woke up and fell out of bed looked at the alarm and threw my pillow at it in frustration now i'll never know what he was going to say.

" nichkhun hurry and get ready breakfast is ready!! " my mom screamed from downstairs. 

" ill be right down " i screamed as i picked myself off from the floor. I went to the bathroom i brushed my teeth got dressed and did my hair then i got my backpack and made my way downstairs. When i got to the last step i froze when i heard a laugh not just any laugh it was his wooyoung's. I made my way to the kitchen peeked in through the doorway and looked around and there he was sitting in the dinning table eating with my family. my mind was playing hot potato, debating whatever i should go or not. i made up my mind i took my seat next to him.

" good morning sleepy head " he said while he smiled widely.

" good moring", i said walking toward to the empty chair next to him.

" i heard a thud upstairs did you have a good dream", wooyoung asked, i smiled nervously at him.

" yeah i had a dream that i was racing and i won" i said, he just laughed at me, his beautiful laugh gave me butterflies in my stomach.

"okay what kind of dream is that' he said. i looked at him and smiled.

"what it's a good dream", i said. he rolled his eyes. " ok whatever you say nichkhun".

"let's go we are going to be late", i got up from the chair.

~Wooyoung's Point Of View ~

We walked out of the house i waited for him as he closed the door to his house. i walked to his car i wasnt paying attenttion, when i felt i bumped into someone,

" oh i am so sorry i wasnt paying attention", i bowed down then looked up to see a pretty girl with long brown hair.

"its ok it was aslo my fault i was such in hurry", she said.

" victoria hurry up", i turn around and see some girl,

"coming", the girl said, she bowed down "well excuse me", with that she ran off.

i looked at her as she ran off, her name is victoria i thought. 

" wooyoung hurry were going to be late" nichkun screamed. i turned toward to him.

" coming" i ran to his car. the whole ride to the school was awkward, i sighed deeply.

"wooyoung want to eat icecream later" he said, i smiled. " no duh i love icecream".

he smiled at me, my heart started beating so fast.

I pulled out my phone to distract my self.

I was so busy trying to look disctrated that i didnt notice we arrived. Until he opened the door and held his hand out to help me out of the car he smiled warmly. I looked at him with big eyes then i was brought back to m senses when he grabbed my hand i smiled back at him. 

Will i ever have the courage to tell him how i feel............