storms

WORST DAY EVER!!

“AHHHHH!!!” Wooyoung jolted up out of his bed with a start. His sweaty bangs covering and framing his face as sweat drops slowly fell from the top of his forehead all the way down to his wet and stick neck that matched the rest of his body.

What a wonderful nightmare that was…’ Wooyoung thought sarcastically as he took his routine shower. Scrubbing hard to decrease the amount of sweat and stink on him. His hands rubbing from his head to his toes, feeling more clean and calm with each .  Half a bottle of soap later and Wooyoung felt like a new and clean person….that was until…

“MOTHER OF IM LATE! IM LATE!! IM SOOOOO FREAKING LATE!!!!” Wooyoung ran around the house like a mad man pulling on clothes while still running around in a panic.

“OWWWW!!” Wooyoung accidently tripped and fell down the stairs when he tripped over the pants he was currently and hurriedly pulling up.

“ I don’t have time for this!” Wooyoung quickly snatched some toast for breakfast, his phone and his wallet before darting out of the door.

######

“JANG WOOYOUNG!! WHY ARE YOU SO LATE FOR WORK!?!?” Wooyoung’s boss nagged at Wooyoung, who had just arrived…. An hour later than he was supposed to have showed up.

“I am so sorry Minjun-hyung, I missed the bus…” Wooyoung apologized as he bowed deeply to his furious boss. Everybody knew just how much Minjun hated it when others were not on time.

“Why in the hell were you taking the bus!? Where’s your car!?” Minjun crossed his arms across his puffed out chest as bombarded the poor late Wooyoung with questions.

“It broke down yesterday so it is in the shop, getting fixed…” Wooyoung scratched the back of his head. ‘Oh god how embarrassing this is…’ Woo thought as he wished the ground would eat him as he felt all his co-workers stare at him with pity.

“Fine, I will let you off this once just because you are one of my best workers, but the next time you are late you are cleaning the bathrooms for a whole month understand!?” Minjun narrowed his eyes as his late worker quickly nodded, not wanting to get in anymore trouble. “Good, NOW GET BACK TO WORK! ALL OF YOU!!!” Minjun yelled at his workers.

“Yes sir.” Wooyoung quickly ran back to his station.

######

, you have to be kidding me…I suppose you don’t take ‘I owe you’s right?” Wooyoung looked guiltily at the bus driver before being kicked off the bus. ‘greeeaaaat, juuuussst great!Wooyoung thought. When he went to go pat the bus driver, only then had he noticed that his wallet had been stolen.

“, I guess that means I’m walking then…” Wooyoung sneered as he walked home, which was like 2 hours away by walking.

######

Wooyoung had been walking for half an hour, not noticing the gray skies, before suddenly a drop of water hit the very tip of his nose. “Huh?” Wooyoung touched the wet spot before looking up, only to get suddenly showered by rain water.

######

*ring…ring…rin-*

“Yoboseyo?” A foreign looking man, who sat inside his at-home office, quickly picked up his cell after neatly placing a mark on the document he was reading off of.

“Khunnie~…” The voice on the other line whimpered with desperation.

“Woo?! What’s wrong!?” Nichkhun quickly stood up in a panic with worry stretched out on all of his facial features.

  “Khunnie~…I need yo-“ Khun heard Wooyoung sniffle before the line was cut off.

“Woo!? WOO!!!” Khun cursed before immediately grabbing his keys and running out the door as if the devil himself was chasing after him.

######

“Let’s see, he’s got to be around he somewhere cause he just got out of work! Khun checked his watch has he drove. His eyes searched everywhere desperately.

 Khun and Wooyoung have been best friends since they were still in diapers and they have been ever since so therefore Khun knew that Wooyoung had to be somewhere near the bus stop since Woo had came whining to him the day before about how his car needed fixing and what not….yeah he kind of zoned out after “car is in the shop” since he was too busy staring hungrily at the lips that were speaking to him. The same lips he has loved since he and Woo were still babies.

Yes you read right! He has loved Woo even when he was too small to even say the word ‘love’, but sadly he is too much of a wimp to tell Wooyoung that. Khun’s love for his baby faced best friend grew everyday they were together and is still growing to the point that he got so overwhelmed with love he had to excuse himself and went to go cry in another room.

Nichkhuns eyes landed on a group of men sorounding something before he could continue thinking about the ice-cream loving boy. Khun parked his car before walking closer to get a better look of the situation when he noticed that the men were actually trying to molest someone.

“YAH!” Khun yelled but before he could beat them into pulps they had already run off. “Huh, I guess they just panicked cause they got caught…” Khun muttered to himself feeling a little odd. “Hey a-“

“KHUNNIE~!!!!!!!!!” Before khun could even look at who the person he saved was, he was tackled down by a great force.

“WOO!?” There was only one voice that made his heart skip that many beats and that voice belonged to the one and only person who stole his heart…Jang Wooyoung.

“Khunnie~…” Wooyoung continued to sob against Khun’s warm chest. Khun pulled away a little bit to get a better look at the weeping man who looked more like a little boy but soon regretted it.

“Woo what happened?! Are you ok!? DID THOSE GUYS TOUCH YOU!?!?!?!” Nichkhuns heart broke at the sight of Wooyoung’s tear-stained, puffy-eyed and miserable, dejected face. Nichkhun couldn’t even fathom what made his cheerful Wooyoung turn like this, though by the second question his worry was soon replaced by great, seething rage as he realized it was HIS Woobaby that had been molested. Oh yes, he now DEEPLY regretted letting those guys go.

“I’m f-fine K-Khunnie…” Wooyoung shivered and sniffled as the Thai’s body heat was lessened when Khun had pulled away a little.

“JEEZEZ WOOYOUNG, YOU’RE FREEZING!!!” Khun had only then noticed that Wooyoung’s lips were a little blue as the rest of him was pure white and that Woo was drenched from the rain and just one layer of thin work clothes. “Come on let’s get you in the car!” Nichkhun immediately picked Wooyoung up bridal style before running to his car.

######

  Nichkhun ended up driving himself and Woo to his own house as Wooyoung had forgotten his keys inside the house and also because his house was actually closer. The ride was silent since Wooyoung had broken down crying when he realized he locked himself out of his own home and was now silently crying while Khun could not comfort him besides turn up the heater in his car and throw worried glances at the weeping and depressed passenger next to him as he was busy driving. 

“Thank you Khunnie for always taking such good care of me…” Wooyoung snuggled into Khun’s warm chest after Khun had made him take a warm shower and also had him change into some of Khun’s clothes that were huge on him. Khun placed his arm protectively around him but Wooyoung thought nothing of it since it was normal for them to sleep in the same bed every once in a while since they were so close with each other.

“Wooyoung…?” Khun’s eyes closed together tightly as he tried to gather all of his courage.

“Hmm?” Wooyoung also closed his eyes but only because he was sleepy. It was and always had been extremely easy for him to fall asleep in his best friends embrace.

“W-Will you be my boyfriend?” Wooyoung’s eyes snapped open as his heart rate increased and blood rushed to his cheeks. Wooyoung slowly raised his palms all the way up to Nichkhun’s chest and clutched on tightly to the clothe there when he felt Khun’s heart rate going as crazy as his. Wooyoung slowly lifted his head to look at Khun with innocent, pleading eyes. What were his eyes pleading for? They were pleading for this moment not to be a dream.

“Khunnie? Do you mean it?” Wooyoung’s eyes started to moisten.

“Yes, I do Woo. I have loved you ever since we were kids. I have loved you since the day we were playing and chasing each other in the park but you were still just learning how to use your legs so you ended up falling but I caught you before you could hit the ground. I have loved you since the day we were watching the clouds and you suddenly fell asleep next to me with your head resting on my shoulder. i fell in love with you the moment we first met. Yes, as cheesy as it is, it was love at first sight for me. I loved how when our moms first introduced us, you were curled up in a ball inside your moms embrace. I love how even to this day you still have the same chubby cheeks you had back then. I loved the fact that your first word wasn’t ‘umma’ or ‘appa’ but ‘khunnie’, and I love the fact that you still call me that now. I loved and still do love how your brain never seemed to stop asking questions or coming up with random things, I loved the fact that you would be curious of everything that was new to you, and I love that still sometimes you call or come over just to ask me a question you could find the answer to on the internet.

“I love how your cheeks turn pink every single time you are embarrassed. I loved how when we first went to high school, you held my hand and hid behind me and even buried your face into my back because you were and still are always extremely shy when you first meet people. I love how you would and still will pout your lips whenever you sulk. I love how you would and will scrunch up your face and crinkle your cute, small nose when you are mad or displeased. I love the way your hair feels silkier than silk itself when I run my fingers through it when I try to cheer you up or comfort you. I love how your dark and deep eyes express all your emotions and feelings, I love how they get teary when you are too over whelmed, and I love how expressive and sincere they are, and I love how I get so lost in them so easily. But out of all your amazing aspects, I think I love your heart the most. I love how kind and caring your heart is, I love how emotional you get just from a commercial about animals in pounds or just any commercial in general , I love how emotional you get just from reading. I love how you refuse to read books and stories that contain angst in them because you know yourself just how hard you will cry. I love how passionate and loving you are. I have, and will, always love every single thing about you. I am sorry I waited only until now to tell you this but I am a spineless and weak coward when it comes to you.

“Jang Wooyoung, you are my weakness but also my strength and I want you to be with me forever, not only as my best friend but my lover as well…so will you please go out with me?” Khun finally opened his leaking eyes and before him was Wooyoung who was also in the same condition as himself.

 And there it was…that feeling… they both felt it…that feeling you get when you get when you are just so over whelmed, the only release you can get is to start crying like huge cement dam finally collapsed and broke, and all the pent up water just rushes out full force and head on. The feeling of your heart swelling so much you start to panic thinking it might burst. That imaginary clog that gets stuck in your throat and your lungs suddenly shrink as it gets harder and harder to breathe.

“O-Of c-course I w-will…! I L-Love y-you too Khun!!!” Wooyoung sobbed into Nichkhun’s shirt which was soaked with Wooyoung’s tears by now. “I d-don’t r-remember a t-time I h-haven’t loved you! Why-hic!?! Why-hic do you always-hic do this to me-hic!?!” Wooyoung started to hiccup between sobs as their embrace became as tight as it could possibly be. “No-hic matter what you-hic do, you always-hic make my heart-hic either swell to the-hic point it makes-hic me need to hold on to-hic something or you make it g-go-hic off beat!! I-It’s scary Khun! It’s scary-hic, how much you make my h-heart-hic s-shake!!” Wooyoung had trouble speaking as his emotions crashed, swirled and wracked around within him.

“Wooyoung…” Khun could no longer control himself as he swiftly took and lifted Wooyoung’s chin and kissed his lips with so much love and passion that the whole house was filled to the brim with over flowing emotions. It was the perfect first kiss. It was passionate, loving and filled with tears and new promises. A kiss that was burned into their memory forever and a kiss that made their hearts explode with sweet relief that they finally and officially with their other half. A kiss that relived them yet made them more restless than they ever had been.

“You make my heart shake too Woo…our love is an earthquake I never want to end…”

That night they spent every single second touching one another, never letting the other completely go. Their love was free, out of their cages, and free to be and to dance with together. Never had they ever felt so complete and whole. That night Wooyoung thought, ‘maybe today wasn’t one of the worst days ever, no, in matter of fact, maybe it was one of the best of them all.’

Yes, it was only one of the best days he ever had; for the absolute best was when he first saw the foreign boy he learned he loved. This was only one of the best days, for he knew that there were sure of a lot more to come.

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.” –Bruce Lee

######

A/N

OMG TO THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE READING AVEN HIGH I AM SOOOOO SORRY IT IS TAKING ME SO FREAKING LONG TO UPDATE!!!! Its just that it is only 2 weeks into school AND I AM ALREADY BURRIED IN HOMEWORK!!! Seriously it took me ALL DAY just for one piece of homework!! I AM EVEN DOING HOMEWORK RIGHT NOW!!!! N I was going to update after I finished it but I didn’t want to make you guys wait longer than necessary so I just updated now…why is school so hard? x”3 please keep supporting me! I will try to update Aven High as soon as I can!!