Lesson n.2 Cold Hearted

GuiGui Syndrome
"What the hell is this? You conspired at my back" Taecyeon took a deep breathe, trying to calm down "We didn't talk about that kind of prize"
 
"It's because it just suddenly came up into our mind" Wooyoung acted innocently as he looks at the 4 guys.
 
"Wooyoung don't give me that crap" he said while the six of them plus GuiGui were walking towards the other building which their dorm is situated "You decided this all by yourself"
 
"Me?" he asked innocently "When did I?" he said and then opened wide his eyes to act the part of a victim
 
"Why should I share my room with a person that I don't even know?" he asked again, feeling annoyed by all of it "Why don't you share it with him instead on dragging me onto your games?"
 
"It's been decided already, neither I can't back up anymore" Wooyoung shrugged his shoulders and let Taecyeon complain uselessly.
 
The six boys remained silent for a while, an awkward moment surrounded them since Taecyeon's aura was making them feel uneasy. Unable to bear that deafening silence, GuiGui was going to talk when she was suddenly interrupted by Nickhun's voice.
 
"He can come to my room then" after what he said, five pair of eyes stared at him "It's not really a big deal for me"
 
"What?" Wooyoung said with a pleased smile "You are willing to share your room? That's surprising!"
 
"Are you sure?" Chansung asked, not convinced at all by his act of kindness
 
"Yeah, I told you it's not a big deal for me" he shrugs and then stretched his stiffened neck
 
"Hmm... Can I say my opinion?" GuiGui tried to uselessly add herself into them conversation
 
"I've got an idea!" Wooyoung exclaimed, ignoring GuiGui's words "Why don't we share our room to him? Turn by turn"
 
"What the?!" Chansung frowned and glared at his friend "What the hell are you saying?"
 
"I pass" Jun Ho said, raising his right hand "You should now that I can only sleep when I'm alone"
 
"Oh c'mon..." he filled his mouth with air "Jun Ho you're betraying me"
 
"I pass too" Jun K also raised his hand "I need to study peacefully"
 
"I pa..." Chansung was going to say that he'll pass too but Wooyoung's voice abruptly cut him off
 
"No one can pass anymore"  he rolled his eyes "So me, Chansung, Nickhun and Taecyeon will alternate" he paused for a second "Is that okay with you now?" he asked and then glanced at Taecyeon
 
"No" he answered coldly
 
"Well" he turned around to face her, totally ignoring Taecyeon's answer "GuiGui I will share my room to you, aren't you happy?"
 
"Ahh...hmm...not re..."
 
"Of course you are!" he answered at her place "So for now I'll leave you to him" he said and patted her shoulder, one by one the five guys started to walk away leaving Taecyeon and her facing the door of his room.
 
GuiGui wasn't really happy that she will share a room with a boy, since she's not really a boy either. But going against them also means fighting with the fire, also it seems that her opinions doesn't count at all. She bit her lower lip and then sighed, she stared at Taecyeon's wide back as this one slowly opened wide the door and entered it, he turned a bit his face to the right side, silently telling her to come inside.
 
GuiGui's jaw dropped almost reaching the floor as soon as she sees his luxurious room, it was totally different from hers. The interior design and furnitures were more expensive and well organized. She wondered how can a school provide for that exaggerated luxury.
The interior design was all in black and white, it was very simple and neat, but at the same time the sophisticated and elegant side were also well visible. They say that your room reflects your personality, Taecyeon's room definitely reflects his serious and silent character.
 
 
 
 
 
"Is this really a dorm?" she mumbled by herself while staring at the black shining floor of the entrance, then her gaze moved at the wide look alike living room, touching the white cupboard with her index finger. Her eyes were continuosly moving around the spacious room, exploring each centimeter of it, admiring every single thing inside of that enormous bedroom.
 
Before falling down, she noticed in time that there were few stairs, which leads to the bed, positioned in the center of the room with black masculin bedsheets.
 
Taecyeon took off his dark grey jacket suit putting it on the white chair near his bed, then he loosened the necktie but didn't take it off. He directly walked towards the bathroom closing the door behind him, leaving GuiGui standing there all alone.
 
She awkwardly sat in the white chair, moving his suit apart and silently waited for Taecyeon to come out from the bathroom. After a while the door opened and the expressionless guy came out from it, wearing a white sleeveless shirt and a dark grey trouser while with his left hand, he was drying his dark brown hair with a blue towel. GuiGui opened her eyes wide and moved her gaze away, she tried to avoid to look at his side, after all it's her first time to be alone and share a room with a real guy so she's feeling a bit uneasy with it.
Taecyeon walked beyond her and switched on the laptop which was on his working desk. He then sat on the chair in front of it and started surfing the net, totally ignoring GuiGui's existence. Few minutes later, he frowned and just turned his head to the right to look at her side, unable to ignore his schoolmate.
 
"Aren't you going to take a shower?" he annoyingly asked, silently sending her away so he can stay alone for a while
 
"Hmm?"
 
"The bathroom is free, you can use it" he said, moving his gaze to return it to the computer screen
 
"I don't really need to..."
 
"You're not washing yourself?" he paused for a while then ce again to face her "After all those sweat, I don't want you to dirty my room and leave your unpleasant scent"
 
GuiGui's mouth fell down, surprised but at the same time irritated by his rude behaviour.
 
"Don't worry" she abruptly stood up from the chair, holding tight the bag with her clothes onto her arms "I won't dirty anything" she headed to the bathroom and closed the door behind her, leaning on it "Who does he think he is?" she rolled her eyes while shaking her head.  Rich people are so unbearable, they think they can rule the world with the power of money, that part of them is what she really dislikes the most.
 
Still feeling annoyed by that unpleasant situation she took off her jacket suit and loosened the necktie, then she ed the white sleeve which reached the floor together with the dark grey suit. She also removed the white bandage that was surrounding her chest putting it inside her bag, and lastly took off the uniform's pants and finally entered the shower. She let the drops of water wash away the sweat to clean her body, she soaped herself and used Taecyeon's shampoo. The scent was so addicting and the citrusy fragrance filled her nostrils with the sweetness and fresh perfume of it. She looked at the small bottle, trying to memorize the brand of his shampoo.
After 20 minutes she came out from the shower and wiped the drops of water spreaded all over her body using her sky blue towel. She wore her underwears on and the training pants that she purposely bought, leaving her pink pajamas at home. Just when she was busy carefully putting the white bandage on her chest, a ringing tone re-echoed inside the bathroom. She frowned and saw a cellphone beside the wash basin, vibrating and ringing at the same time. Few seconds later, Taecyeon knocked onto the door, making her startle for the surprise.
 
"How long it will take you to go out?" he asked, on the other side of the door, patiently waiting for GuiGui to come out
 
"W-Wait" she replied and nervously put her stuffs inside her bag
 
"My cellphone is ringing"
 
"I-I know" she said, surrounding as fast as she can her chest with the bandage, when she finished she heard the doorknob being rotated as Taecyeon slightly started opening the door. GuiGui jumped onto the door and slammed it, making Taecyeon take a step behind.
 
"What the?!"
 
"Didn't you know that if someone is inside the bathroom it's impolite to enter just like that?"
 
"But my cellphone is ringing" he said, trying to defend himself "Maybe it's an emergency call" before he can say something more the door in front of him opened and GuiGui appeared in front of him with an annoyed expression printed on her face.
 
"Here" she said, handing him his precious mobile phone "Tch! Such bad manners" she mumbled walking beyond him
 
Taecyeon looked at the one missed call and then put his phone inside his pocket, a bit embarassed he walked back and sat once again in front of the computer, making himself busy.
 
GuiGui too placed herself in an angle and started to read a book while waiting for her hair to dry. Two hours has passed with no one making any sound. She started to yawn and looked at the wall clock, it was already 11 pm, Taecyeon was still busy surfing on the net. She wanted to go bed already, but thought that maybe it would be better that it's him who goes first. Also she stared at the big bed, she suddenly started feeling nervous to lay in the same bed with him. She desperately searched for a couch but unfortunately only chairs were there. She then stared at the black carpet near the bed, wondering if she can sleep there.
 
"If you're feeling sleepy you can go first" Taecyeon coldly said as if he can read what's on her mind
 
"I'm not sleepy" she replied back, pinching her cheeks, trying to wake up herself. She focused her attention on the book that she's reading, but her eyes were feeling so heavy
 
"Hey"
 
GuiGui opened her eyes wide and stared at Taecyeon who is now standing in front of her, it seems that she didn't realized that she was sleeping already.
 
"I'm turning the lights off" he said and grabbed a remote control, few seconds later the room was surrounded with darkness
 
She looked around her wondering what she can do, at last she tried to silently move the chairs and sleep on the black carpet.
 
"What's with this noise?" Taecyeon asked annoyed, turning the light of the lamp beside his bedside table "What are you doing?"
 
"I'm moving the chairs"
 
"Why?" he frowned while looking at her
 
"To sleep on the carpet" she calmly answered
 
"Micheosseo?" he frowned after hearing her answer "I'm not doing this for you, I just can't stand people who sleeps on the floor, it's an annoying sight" he paused once again "You can sleep on my bed"
 
"It's okay" she shaked her head, sleeping beside him is really not a good idea
 
"Are you..." he paused and intently stared at her "Gay?"
 
"WHAT?!?"
 
"What's the big deal in sharing one bed if it's only us two guys?" he shaked his head and sharply glared at her "But well, if you want to sleep on the floor, it's not a problem for me" he lastly added and turned off the light, laying down of the soft mattress of his bed.
 
GuiGui walked towards him and grabbed the free pillow on his left side, just when she was going to take it, Taecyeon stopped her and frowned even more.
 
"Don't ever think that I will allow you to lay my pillow on the floor, it will get dirty"
 
"Bla bla bla" she whispered as she returns to the carpet and lied on it, hopefully those three weeks will finish soon because sharing one room with this cold hearted person is just too much for her to handle.
 
 
The sound of his alarm clock re-echoed in the whole room, Taecyeon stretched his arms and rubbed his eyes while slowly opening them. He was welcomed by the morning light which was peeking on the white curtains of his room. He stepped out from his bed and headed to the bathroom. He calmly washed his face with cold water to help him wake up totally, also he changed his clothes into the uniform getting ready as he first need to have breakfast with his five friends in their private hall.
He was fixing up his necktie when someone caught his attention, GuiGui was still sleeping peacefully on the black carpet obviously unaware of the time. He walked towards her and lowered a bit to gently touch her shoulder.
 
"Hey" he shaked GuiGui's shoulder "Wake up"
 
"Hmm.." GuiGui moaned and turned to the left
 
"What's with this boy?" he murmered and stepped to the other side to face her "Why didn't you set your alarm?" he asked annoyed, once again shaking her shoulder
 
"Baboya!" GuiGui suddenly yelled which surprised him
 
"B-Babo??" he blinked his eyes while repeating that word, he then sat on his knees to level himself to GuiGui who's still soundly sleeping on the floor "No one dared to call me an idiot before" he said frowning his brows "I don't know if your dream is related to me and personally I don't really care, but the fact that you said "baboya" in front of me doesn't give you the right to..." he stopped when he saw GuiGui's lips hinting a smile.
 
He stared at her face for some while and frowned even more when something on her face looked different. Guided by his curiosity, he moved more closer to GuiGui's face and stared at it "In this angle, he looks like a gi..." he didn't even finished the words when GuiGui's eyes suddenly opened, as this one just found Taecyeon's face so close to hers.
 
"W-What are you doing?" she suddenly sat down, moving her gaze away to hide the surprise and nervousness reflected on her eyes
 
"I was just..." he cleared his voice, masking the embarassment for being caught "Trying to wake you up" he added, and stood up
 
"What time is it?" she turned around to search for the wall clock "It's late!" she exclaimed and stood up from the carpet, grabbing her bag and ran towards the bathroom to change her clothes.
 
After some minutes she came out from the bathroom, Taecyeon was already waiting for her outside the room. The two of them took different paths, GuiGui went to the building of the poor dormitory, poor because regards to Taecyeon's room, hers is nothing compared to its luxury. While Taecyeon headed to the hall where the other are having their breakfast
 
"Ohh here he is" Wooyoung smiled pleased when he saw his friend walking towards their table "Good morning"
 
"Morning" he whispered and sat on the vacant chair, waiting to be served
 
"Did you sleep well?" Jun K asked to him while taking a bite on his french toast, but Taecyeon just ignored his question
 
"How does the two of you spent the night?" Wooyoung asked and drank the tea while waiting for his answer but Taecyeon ignored his question as well
 
"Where's the poor guy?" Chansung fixed his glasses and stared at him through the lenses
 
"I don't know" he replied coldly and continued eating his breakfast, trying to forget the sissy look alike guy.
 
 
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
 
 
Am I doing a marathon for updating this story? Hahaha I'm just enjoying a lot writing this story, now I'm going to focus to the other one Love Footprints and post a new update of it.
 
Hope you will enjoy reading this chapter!!! Happy virtual hugs to all of you!!!