11

You Are Mine Annoying Girl'

Monday morning.

Like usual three bestfriend walk together to college with tripple layer sandwich made by chef big eater Minjung in hand munching with manners (don’t judge a book by its cover because when people no around they’ll digging like a pig for example at apartment). This is second week as a student  Soshi Girl and nothing interesting happen yet until something happen as three of you in same time SNSD arrive as well infront gate but you three stop on track with mouth hang open and sandwich fell on the ground saw nine angel from heaven just go out from van with sparkling on their faces especially YOU drool seeing the kimtaeyeonwith her sweet cold aura and wear simple fashion showing a little flawless white skin , the other hand Nicole was freeze look her beloved hyorengiHyoyeon with her charming smile plastered on face that make Nicole love more towards hyoyeon and while minjung who are just knowinglast week was stunned saw the way that girl going out with her long leg like hot sausage plus with the charming grin on shikshin faces none other sooyoung YO ! All student in hall screaming out oftheir lung  meet their idol infront their eye’s , nine girl’s just smiling and nodded in respond. Awww SNSD so kind with fans LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!  However, one of Snsd member roaming surround the student but she couldn’t find that person and tilt her head at gate and she smile saw a certain person with mayonese corner on lips. Who? Its alien Jessica and the eww mayonese person is YOU. Jessica make her way to the gate happily without telling her friends where she go, three super nerd still unconscious which  means still on spot till Jessica approach made them back to senses.

 

Jessica – hey you three*wave* , what are you guys doing standing here? Waiting someone ?

You - *stumble* h-heeeey Jessica. Emm yes w-we waiting you ladies ofcourse.

Jessica – really? *punch softly* so sweet.

You - *laugh awkward* nah not really Jessica-ssi.

Nicole – helo  Jessica *bow* morning.

 

Minjung give a bow little.

 

Jessica- helo Nicole and minjung *smile*. ___, please drop your formal it’s sound im old ya know.

You – yeah sorry sica *scratch head*.

Jessica – sica ? I like that. Oh ___, you *point corner your lips* there.

You – what do you mean sica ?

Jessica - *take a tissues from hand bag* you have something on your lips ___-ah. What are you eating? Here let me wipe it for you.

 

*thump thump thump* YOUR heart skip a beat by Jessica skin contact ;)

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

Soon after the girls treat fans service, they decided  going to classes but before that taeyeon check on girls; suddenly taeyeon realize that one of them are gone. She felt weird  because that alien blond was there standing next to her just now. As a leader of the group she begin ask half twins blonds hyoyeon where the other half blond was.

 

Taeyeon – hyo , where is your twins?

Hyoyeon - *dumb face* since when I had a twins oi old lady. *snap fingers* Ahhh you mean jessica, I don’t know where she go tae.­­­­­­­­­

Taeyeon – *widen eyes* DEMN YOU SICA, how could you dare wipe her lips! It’s mine. *clench fist*

Hyoyeon - *look around* there she is , she’s with …… oooo someone is in trouble, yah tae do you *tilt head* …. Where’d she go?? Oh my lovely twins sica , you wrong timing why the heck you doing wipe ___ ­­­­­­­­face infront of midget. I pray you long lasting life my twins.

 

Taeyeon face turn darkred  because of jealousy  by jessica body contact with YOU , she rush to the gate and she grab YOUR hand immediately  drag somewhere without thinking first. Jessica , Nicole and Minjung  were dumbfounded .

 

You – awww yah let me go you my hurt my hand .

Taeyeon – shut up freaky nerd , come with me.

You – why should I follow you .aaaaaww could you at least hold my hand in soft way!

Taeyeon–  *scoff* ……………

 

You finally give up and let taeyeon drag wherever she go because IT’S KIM TAEYEON HELLO YOU wouldn’t mind. Other friends jessica , Nicole and minjung just look at two of you blankly till out of their sight.

 

Nicole – any idea where the two go *blank face* ?

Minjung – honestly no .

Jessica – guys, is that taeyeon? *in daze*

 

Nicole / minjung nodded head unison .

 

Hyoyeon - *pat jessica shoulder* isn’t it obvious our dear midget already move on, do you see her face was really really red like traffic light. She is jealous. Oh hi Nicole.

Nicole – h-hyo *bow little* hi .

Hyoyeon –nicole ,I was wondering if you would like come with me recess later if you don’t mind.

 

*puk*

 

Jessica – what are you planning miss choding ? eat her or having lunch together ?

Hyoyeon – auch that’s hurt *rub head* hmm both can I sica *grins*?

Jessica – oh is that so , sure but please don’t think make a baby yet hyo , im not ready be an aunty until my bunny want one hehe.

Hyoyeon – then tell her sica before she find another.

Jessica –I never let my bunny find someone else accept me *with boast up*. Wish me luck hyo, I have to go and  I want to tell her now bye hyo .

Hyoyeon – *clasp hand* I pray you with tree , leaf , huge building, birds witness you would as soon as possible. So Nicole , back to topic what do you think my offer?

Nicole - *blush* s-sure I wouldn’t mind but can I bring minjung and hippo too?

Minjung – I do not want interrupt your moment’s , don’t worry about us nico just …

 

Minjung word cut off by dancing queen.

 

Hyoyeon – you can come with us minjung. The more the merrier like the first time we eat together at café.

Minjung – okay I’d love too.

Hyoyeon – great !shall we go now *check watch on wrist* class will be start in 5 more minutes let’s go.

Minjung – wait , how about ___ and taeyeon?? Do you know where they go *worry face* ?

Nicole – you don’t have to worry min-ah, they already big girl and they’ll be back soon trust me.

Hyoyeon – I trust ___, taeyeon be fine with her *reassuring smile*.

 

 

You and Taeyeon POV

 

The two girl’s are still go nowhere only god know where they go until taeyeon spotted hidden place where no student passing by there and taeyeonlet go YOUR hand leaving red mark on your wrist .

 

Taeyeon - *facing you* why you let her do that?

You – huh do what ?

Taeyeon – don’t act like you did not know. Why?!

You - *sigh* i ask you nicely one more time , what did I do ? wait … are you gonna saying thank you about yesterday , nahh it’s not big deal I just happen there that time and your welcome *wink*.

Taeyeon - * hit your foot* I am not talking about that babo but since you mention it thanks anywhere *look somewhere*.

You – aaawww you little … are you crazy why you hit my foot? Ughh ..

Taeyeon – that’s for trying flirt on my friend. Serves you right.

You – a what ?!please cutey pie , I have no right to flirt your friend except you *naughty smile*.

 

I swear with my dookong peas my cheek heat 200 degree celcius .whats with her naughty smile gee this freaky nerd you melt me *thump thump* - taeyeon shout  in mind.

 

You – aren’t I right my cutey pie ? *poke cheek* your cheek pretty hot and *pause a little* …..

Taeyeon - *slap your hand* how dare you touch my cheek and what ?!

You – you cheek smooth *grins* .

Taeyeon - *blush madly* s-stop saying n-nonesenses. Fuhhh its hots here *fans herself* I hate it.

You – midget babo *knock her head* do you know the differences between hot weather or breezy missy? In my opinion I just felt blew wind on my skin. *smirk* or are you blushing *tease*??

 

 

Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing

 

 

You – it’s time to go class midgeeeet , let me accompany you besides our class just next door so letsegoo.

Taeyeon – *gross face* accompany me? no way , better I go alone than walk with freaky nerd like you.

 

Taeyeon leave you behind.

 

You - *shout* if something happen never come to me for my help midget *chuckle*. Whatever you say but still I’ll follow you from back taeyeon.

 

There was a bunch of student in hall busy to their respective room,  you still follow taeyeon quietly for Your idol safety until outside her class but before she enter you said something to her.

 

You – enjoy your lessons today miss taeyeon *sweet smile*. See ya later *patted her shoulder*.

Taeyeon - *dumbfounded* I thought I left her far behind, don’t tell me she follow whole time. Like I care, she want it well I don’t mind *evil smile*.

Sir Taecyeon - *cough* taeyeon-shi..what are you doing  standing here?  Waiting for me?

Taeyeon – ahhh ..you scared me sir taecyeon. N-no, no one hehe I should go to my sits.

Sir taecyeon – yep, please do so taeyeon-ssi *nodded head*.

 

On the other side, You enter Your class with a grin smile plastered on face thought you know your friends give weird look at you. You straight took a sit ignore your friends stare on you.

 

Minjung – I can smell fishy here, this might be something happy happen between you and her right hippo?

You - *raise brow* who her? And its nothing happen ..really.

Nicole – hey come on girl we know you well ___-ah. Tell us what you two doing ?

Minjung – did you two kiss?

Nicole – or more than kiss?

You –I wish ..

Sir Gary – hey my lovely student good morning. Let’s start  our lessons and take your sit.

Minjung – we talk later ___-ah.

 

You nodded in response.

 

Jessica P.O.V.

 

Hyoyeon is right I should ask my bunny now before someone steel her from me. NEVER ! otherwise I kill who dare take my cutey bunny my love . aishh why I didn’t think about it .

 

Jessica  - where are you bunny ? bunny *mumble softly*

 

I look around in hall but she’s not here, hmmm where could she is ? ah there yoong , I should ask her.

 

Jessica – hey yoong, where bunny ?

Yoona – sup unnie. She’s inside class with hyunnie . why ?

Jessica – really, thank you yoong . I have something important to tell her. Later~

Yoona – unnie … what’s up with her .. whatever *shrug shoulder*

 

Sorry yoong this for my love sake .

I rush to class and I saw her talking with seohyun happily.

I smile seeing her laugh in slow motions . I felt butterflies in my stomach.

Before I approach her, I took a deep breathe and show time baby!

Without realize, I standing infront her table but my mouth can’t say anything and my mind went blank .

 

Sunny then felt someone standing infront her table and she tilt her head and smile plastered on face.

 

Oh .. my .. god .. she smiling to me .

 

I was on my little on world, suddenly sunny pinch my cheek .

 

Sunny – yah sica … back to earth ..

Jessica - *blush* w-whaa.. uhh why you pinch my cheek it hurts *pouts*

Sunny - *chuckle* you were zoning out sica , what do you want?

Jessica – I I … umm want … me you hmm having baby ..

 

The heck why im stuttering arghhh , stay cool Jessica and tell her now or never.

 

Sunny -*frown* what are you trying to say I didn’t get it .

Jessica – let’s make a baby bunny.

Sunny – WHAT ?! *widen eyes*

 

Something she is so loud , its annoy me but I don’t care because I love everything about her SO WHAT !!

I shut immediately with my hand and all people stop doing their thing and look at us.

As usual I give my famous icy glare and all of them scared and back do their things.

Lucky teacher is not here right now.

 

Jessica - *whisper* can’t you keep you low your voice bunny ? you embarrassing me.

Sunny – blame you . why you want a baby out of blue huh? *snap out* w..with m..me?

Jessica – yes.

Sunny – but why me ?

Jessica – don’t blame me, blame my heart because my heart beats only for you.

Sunny - *speechless* sica …

Jessica – I love you  , would you be my love and be a mother for our future child?

 

Cutey author – pfffttt Jessica you are not romantic at all propose in classroom haha funny!!

 

Please say yes sunny , I can’t wait any longer . I just want to be with you please ..

 

Jessica – I don’t take a NO because I only take a yes bunny *poke sunny nose*. Would you ?

Sunny – yes, I do ice princess *nodded shyly*

 

YES!!! LEE SUNKYU ACCEPT MY PROPOSE AND I WILL HAVE A BABY SOON WOHOO THANYOU AUTHOR. ME JESSICA JUNG LOVE YOU AUTHOR LOL!!

 

I didn’t think twice I almost kiss her cheek but Sir Taecyeon is coming and stop me from doing it.

Gees hold your hormones Jessica I know I suddenly turn on .

 

Sir.taecyeon – let start the lesson my students.

 

 I took a sit next to my girlfriend and we hold hand together under the table since lessons started.

Now I official sunny girlfriend and no one know yet but I told them someday if  I felt want to tell to*evil smirk*.

 

 

 

No one P.O.V

It’s about end sir Gary lessons, he told us there’ll be a teacher coming a minutes and keep quite when he take a leave class. Suddenly we heard soft knock from door and revealing a guy with his spectacles, scarf around his neck and sly smile on his smile. He is look middle age yet still care with his appearance and has a fashion senses.

 

? – hello everyone , how are you? Okay before that I think you all did not know me yet since this is our first time met so I am Lee seokjin, I am your fashion designer teacher whole semester. If you having a problem or hard time about fashion don’t hesitate ask me ya know im good in everything fashion guys *with hand gently as queer*. Let’s start our lesson shall we?

All student – yes sir.

You  –woah I pretty sure it’ll be interesting having  a friend like him.

Nicole – yeah, remember our friend kwanghee in middle school he kinda like our teacher aren’t they?

Minjung – haha you obviously right nico. Aah I wondering where is he know and I miss to play with him.

You  – I forgot ask his number before we separate our path *scratch head*. If we destiny  to met him I’ll ask him for sure.

 

You three were busy chatting without you realizes Sir Seokjin make his way to you three table .

 

Sir Seokjin - *tap table* hello miss young nerdy , do you have any idea to share with about today topic?

You - *startle* my food … oh h-hey err sir what topic?

Sir seokjin - *flick forehead*aigo next time listen in my class and no talking when I teach infront okay miss ..

You – awwww *teary eyes* it’s hurt I couldn’t believe queer has strong strength geez..

 

Minjung hit Your foot hardly silently under the table saying those st*pid. You yelp and feel pain on foot .

 

You – heckass!! *cover mouth* uehehehe sorry sir something bite my leg . I on behalf this monkey nerd so sorry for not paying attention in your class and we shut our mouth now *dork smile*.

Sir seokjin – very well then thank you young nerdy.

 

He goes back infront continue his explanation where he stop by and the three of you feel relief that you three did not get a punishment. Lucky you Monkey!

Second subject is over and this is the time all student are waiting for especially three shikshin are now freaking hungry right now. once heard rang bell three bestfriend rush to café like it’s last food they eat.

 

At hall

 

A lot of student heading to café eat their lunch, some of them remains stay in class and some of them eat at garden whatsoever but not to a mystery girl ( you still remember about her and who? I bet you curios who is she right ) okay it’s time to tell you.

 

She is …….

 

 

Pooompommpoooooom

 

 

Guess it …………

 

 

 

Her

 

 

 

Namely

 

 

 

 

Is

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

DASOM FROM HONEY CLASS YEAYYY. SHE’S THE ONE I MEAN MY DEAR READER’S ;)

 

 

 

Do you know Dasom? She is one of SISTAR member girl group .

 

 

HEY GUY'S YESTERDAY IS MY BIRTHDAY .. HAPPY BORN-DAY TO ME ;D

so here it is reader's for you guys and thankyou very much to my new subscriber . i love you guyss muahhh

sayonaraaa see yaa next chapter. ^^.