10

You Are Mine Annoying Girl'

first of all i am sorry for not updating these lately because my brain are not cooperation . apology me guys, and here my update story for you guys . =)) there a little flashback before taeyeon got disturb by fatso . enjoy ~

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

 

Flashback

 

As two celebrity arrive at there , they both split to another section; seohyun goes buy her sweet potato because had out of stock at dorm meanwhile taeyeon going to sweet section buying her gummy bear’s for her own.  Once taeyeon reach sweet section , were hung open saw there’s a various flavors of gummy and had no idea which one to buy.

 

Taeyeon – woahhh , gummy gummy *sparkle eyes* I wanna take all these gummy if I could but I’m not the kind of eat’s like my buddiest shikshin *chuckle* now which one should I pick. Let see ….

 

A several minute’s pass wondering gummy flavors, taeyeon found grape flavors at last but unfortunately the gummy she wanted is in the corner she could not take.

 

Poor you taengo    -_-'        - no one thoughts ;D

 

Taeyeon – great why they should put not in my height . ughh I need hyunnie but she still didn’t shown herself yet. *thinking deeply*no one walk pass here, duhh I had no choice but to take my own *sigh*.

 

However , being short height she struggle to reach the corner she couldn’t that elevated her clothes until belly looks.  What she did not realize was there two fats guy drooling seen her smooth skin belly and couldn’t stop stare at her.

 

Bad guy 1- hello pretty, need some help?

Bad guy 2 – oppa will help you , hmm tell oppa which one do you want sweety * his lips*?

Taeyeon - *horror* w.-what do you want f-from me?

Bad guy 2 – don’t scared we do not want anything from you

Bad guy 1 – we just want you, your y body that’s all. Can we sweety ? *come near taeyeon*

Taeyeon – stay away from me or I-I call police .

Bad guy 2 - *fiery eyes* don’t you dare.

Taeyeon – hyunnie , where are you? Help me *mumble*

 

Taeyeon felt scared to death and she couldn’t thinking to find away unless shout need a help and throw a thing near her towards two fat guy. And blablabla revealing hero none other it’s YOU .

 

YEAY GIVE BIG APPLAUSE TO YOURSELF READERS LOL .

 

SNSD DORM

 

It’s almost 11 pm . the seven girl’s still wide awake and chatting about gossip’s thing , fashion whatsoever that they didn’t really care having a class tomorrow early morning. The ice princess Jessica suddenly realize something missing and she ask the other friend’s .

 

Jessica – I feel something missing here , hmm what could it be?

Tiffany – something missing? Is it about your stuff thing again sica? Where do you put this time?

Sunny – don’t drag me just to find your useless thing - *while her hand keep punch button and eye glue on psp*

Jessica – no no that’s not , oh wait a minute where is seohyun and taeyeon ? I haven’t saw both since evening.

Tiffany – I don’t know , may be they got a schedule from oppa *shrug her shoulder*.

Jessica - *raise brow* that sudden?

 

Out of nowhere revealing yuri with a popcorn on her hand and took a sit next to her lover tiffany. Her girlfriend happily eat popcorn and feed yuri.

 

Yuri – do you guys not remember what oppa says that time we don’t have any schedule this week until by this Monday practice for our new song coming back stage. Wow it’s gonna hectic soon .

Tiffany - *munch munch* wait do you mean by this Monday baby *frown*? i totally forget about that. Oh boy , will sweat bath again.

Yuri - *side-hug* baby , you look heck hot and y when you are sweating. I want to eat you in dance room *sniffling tiffany neck*

Tiffany – pffft… ert *blush*

Jessica – although in the middle of practice *roll eyes* soo , give your phone now I want make a call that shorty.

 

Sooyoung were busying watching her drama but  was distracted by ice princess and didn’t bother look her and just thrown her phone, lucky her phone felt on sofa . tch this sooyoung doesn’t know how to love her phone. However , before Jessica dial taeyeon number they heard someone open the door and it’s taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon – im home *throw her shoe and walk lazily to a couch where her friend’s are sitting*

Sunny – yo taeng , welcome home *tilt her head and back to screen psp*

Taeyeon – thanks bunny.

Jessica – so mind tell us where’d you been all day ? you left without telling us nor left a note we’re here worry to death you know that *furious*

Yuri – calm down ice princess, she had just come yet you bombared her  question. Give her breath .

Tiffany – here , drink this first tae *handing her hot choco*.

Taeyeon – ahhhh its feel good, thanks fany *smile*.

Jessica – spit it out shorty.

Taeyeon - *sigh* we just got back from                GG store and

 

Taeyeon word cut off

 

Jessica – we ?

Taeyeon – let me finish  alien, I accompany hyunnie to go there and she crave ice-cream  and *her mind remember the evening happen and her lips quivered*

 

Three of them were amazed at her sudden silence and glancing each other wonder what is happening with her. Suddenly yuri spotted red mark on taeyeon wrist ; yuri curiosity  eating her up, she asking to the point.

 

Yuri - *grab taeyeon wrist* taeng, what has happened to your wrist red? 

 

And with that all her friend’s there stop doing their thing and focus to their leader. All the girl’s eye’s on taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon – should I tell them the truth ? but I don’t want them worried about me as long as I am safe now * said in mind*

 

Taeyeon - *pull her hand* i-it’s nothing. R-really. I-I got bitten by mosquito  …

 

Again taeyeon cut off by seohyun who pop out of nowhere standing infront the door with furious look and gave a shot glare toward her unnie, taeyeon. Somehow , taeyeon thanking seohyun silently for saving her from her friend question but in same time taeyeon felt shiver on her spine see seohyun angry side.

 

Seohyun – TAEYEON UNNIE! I’ve told you *pointed to taeyeon* ….

Yoona – *stopped seohyun* wow wow easy hyunnie what’s the problem?

Hyoyeon - *yawn* whats with noisy here huh are you out your mind it’s midnight for sake.

Jessica – shhh keep quiet, we are on live drama .

 

There are few minutes silent  ; no one make any move until the leader kim taeyeon brave herself and took a step forward slowly towards maknae.

 

Taeyeon – h-hey*stutter* hyunnie ,l-let’s talk at our room okay.

Seohyun – do you know I hate a people do such a disrespectful thing furthermore infront of them? What shock me more is she save your life and you did not thank her. My GOGUTOES you are leader, you should show your respectful *widen eyes*!!

Taeyeon – shhh hyunnie , I know and I admit it it’s my fault *ruffle hair* gahhh come with me *drag maknae to their room forcefully*

 

 

*duuuuuum*

 

 

The girl’s dumbfounded look taeyeon and seohyun  quizzically know nothing what was happening.

 

Jessica – o-kay that was kinda cheap story *blank face*. I off to bed goodnight.

Yoona – me too , goodnight ladies. Yo bunny let’s sleep otherwise ice-princess kick you and sleep outside on couch alone.

 

Sunny obedient right away and hurry storm to bedroom with yoona behind . its only sooyoung , hyoyeon and love bird  YulTi still freeze on spot  in living room.

 

Tiffany – wanna eavesdrop?

 

Yuri and sooyoung nodded their head and tiptoe quietly and ear glue on SeoTae outside door.

 

Hyoyeon - *doom* believe me that shorty has a good instinct guy’s. I warn you.*tap foot on floor* alright, up to you keep doing  that I don’t care but don’t come to me if something happen and have a nice night you three *bid farewell before off to bedroom*.

 

 

*thud*

 

 

 

Taeyeon – try eavesdropping hmm you three musketeer? Go sleep N.O.W *icy glare*

 

Sooyoung , yuri and tiffany rush to their respective room like a mouse and taeyeon close the door after making sure no one is there , she back to what they’ve talk about.

 

Taeyeon – okay, now spit it out hyunnie if you not satisfy on something about me *hand on waist* but please do not raise your voice, I don’t want the other hearing ridiculous thing.

Seohyun – ridiculous you say , tell me what gotten into you lately unnie. You change a lot after you broke-up with your ex-love. Are you still thinking about her unnie *stare on taeyeon eyes* if yes , DON’T.

Taeyeon - …………….

Seohyun – do you know what she had done to you before? Do you even remember the reason she close with you just to fame herself and took popularity from us. Ofcourse she choose us over other artist because we’re SNSD famous group whole wide people know. Now, she leave you without feeling guilty and has a happy life with her new boyfriend the big tank muscle , smiling infront camera with her two-face. FORK OFF!! If only people knew the real her *grith teeth*.

 

Taeyeon remain silence from saying anything and felt regret didn’t listen those girls advises before. Her kneel feel tremble and fell on the floor and her tears drop on her soft cheek slowly.

 

Seohyun - *felt guilt* u-unnie, im sorry brought that old topic I was so mad and I feel exasperated by her st*pid behavior MY GOGUTOES!! I want to kill her right now ughh. *come near her and back hug* shhh stop crying unnie don’t waste your tears just because of her. She is not right for you and im sure there a someone outside there more better than that witch. Shhh ~

 

The time flies by the two still hugging each other on the floor till taeyeon broke the hug first; she try smiled infront maknae to tell she are fine but for seohyun knowing the leader very well that she’s not.

 

Taeyeon - *sniff* thank you hyunnie.

Seohyun – for  what?

Taeyeon – you always here besides me whenever I needed someone to lend *chuckled* why I not listen your advise before hyunnie haha babo me.

Seohyun – exactly, you babo unnie. At last you admit it, here tissues wipe your nose. You look horrible.

Taeyeon – yah , I always look better no matter what. By the way can I ask you something ?

Seohyun – hmm what is it ?

Taeyeon - *fidget finger* you say that someone might ummm you know better for me hehe who do you think ?

Seohyun - *raise brow* why you ask unnie ?

Taeyeon – well …………………….. I’msolonelyandineedsomeonehugprotectmeandicravingakiss. *exhale heavy*

Seohyun - *frown* could you repeat again but slowly please shorty . I don’t get it a single word from your little mouth.

Taeyeon - *throw tissues* never conclude my height you giant. Just forget it what I say. Let’s go to sleep , we had to wake freaky early tomorrow morning .

 

Taeyeon rush to bed and hiding behind her blanket ; maknae were chuckled her unnie shyness side . seohyun took a bath before sleep and taeyeon laying on bed holding her cheek from embarrass. Unknown taeyeon , as smart girl seohyun actually were understand in those every single word although in fast way but she pretend she’s not. After doing her business , she switch off  the light and lay on bed next to taeyeon are already fall asleep however seohyun saw her facial face tell still half wake and half sleep.

 

Seohyun – unnie , are you really sleep?

Taeyeon – zzzzzzzzzzzzzz … *pretend sleep*

Seohyun – I know you still awake but I won’t disturb you, *sigh* what I said just now I really mean it. You should stop chase on her , move on open new page. Leave all those past story, consider it as a teaching. I love you unnie and I don’t want to see you in suffer anymore. It hurt’s me and the others too. I want unnie the old back the dork , ahjumma laugh , caring and your smile. i miss it so much. *sigh, tilt head* I love you .. very much. And *smirk evilly* actually I get it what you’d say earlier .the one suits you is ___. Good night.

 

YES!! Kid leader are still awake , eavesdrop whole time seohyun conversation and her eye’s BULGE OUT hearing ____ name  suit her but she stay still pretend sleep.

 

A few minutes later, taeyeon open her eye’s slowly and heard seohyun light snore she stare at ceiling rethink back those seohyun words.

 

Taeyeon P.O.V

 

 I hate you maknae being so true and you right hyunnie , I  guess I  should move on. About ___ the super nerd ? are you joking its nonsense. She was safe my life  from that fatso yuck and I  swear I heard she said I am her girl or her wife . Why I feel blushing  ughhh. The way she say those word and her stare I felt butterfly in my stomach, she lift me all the way just to safe me I felt securely on her arm. In short word i can feel her warmness .

 

Yeah yeah yeah I admit it I feel comfortable around her but it doesn’t mean I has a feeling towards her OKAY  *ROLL EYES* FREAKY NERDY!

 

LET SEE THEN MISS DOOKONG BECAUSE MY INSTINCT SAY THAT YOU WILL FALL FOR HER SOMEDAY – cutey author.

 

She is something… could it be …

 

*tiktoktiktoktiktok*

 

Suddenly sounded an alarm ringing and it tell 6 o’clock morning.

 

Taeyeon face      0 __________________0

 

Don’t tell me I have not slept all night just thinking ___. OH MY DOOKONG , that fast. It’s all your fault freaky nerd  make me stay all night *&!@#$ . I throw alarm clock to wall into pieces to shut alarm clock mouth.

 

OH MY DOOKONG ! WHAT THE … NOOOO HYUNNIE CLOCK! YAH YOU HAND WHY THE HECK YOU THROW THAT *hit herself hand LOL* .

 

Seohyun sit’s straight after hearing alarm no longer ringing with her eye’s close.

SHOOT  I should pretending  still sleeping or else my life be in danger because that seohyun precious clock.. T­­­­­­­­______T

 

whatsup my lovely readers.. what you think about this chapter? please say you like it this chapter hehe. it took me a few day or should i say almost 2week find an idea and it make my brain blank haha. please come to me idea abracadabraaaa.....

ta-daaaaa i think i got idea for next chapter ..... i guess so sayonaraa muahhhhh ;)) see ya next chapter.