Episode 8 part 1

We got married! The Glutton couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hello viewers of We Got Married! We are finally back with a new episode horray!!" Misun cheered.

"The response for the preview for Eunji and Daehyun couple was wild as everyone was questioning on what happened to them." Myungsoo reported.

"Now, let us go to the scene!" Bongsun cheered.

"Go go go." Onew smiled.


Daehyun was seen leaning against his black Porsche, waiting for Eunji to come out from her company. Eunji was still inside the recording room preparing for her latest album. Due to some technical errors, she had to stay back and record. 

Daehyun checked the time on his watch and looked around, looking bored as time passed by. He started pacing about and fiddling with his hands. Few minutes later, he was kicking pebbles. Another 15 minutes passed by and Daehyun was extremely bored. He squatted beside his car, slightly pouting. He fanned himself under the scorching sun and suddenly, his expression changed upon seeing Eunji walk out of the company building, he stood straight and act nonchalant.

Eunji scanned around for Daehyun and lit up when she found him. She ran to him and apologized immediately. "Sorry!! There were something wrong with the recording so I had to stay back. Did you wait for long?" 

"No" he answered with a curt nod. "Let's go, we are behind the schedule." With that he goes to the driver seat, not bothering to open the door for Eunji. Eunji pouted at the sight of him acting cold. Considering that she is still filming the show, she decided to talk about him later on. She doesn't want to worry the fans who were watching this show, hoping that he would try to hide the fact that he was upset because of her lateness.

"Aigoo...he's angry?" Misun said.

The ride was silent until Eunji decided to break the ice by asking question. "Where are we going?"

"Eat." 

His answer were short and cold. 

Eunji let out a laughter. "Haigoo...should have expected that from the greedy daehyun huh? Aren't you scared you will turn into a fattie? Fattie~" she cooed.

"Don't worry jiji. The nickname 'fattie' will always be yours, I won't take it away from you." He smirked but it immediately dissapeared before Eunji could see it. He blinked several times and gulped.

Eunji's eyes enlarged. "What did you say?! I dare you to say it once more." She challenged, taking the tissue box on her right hand, preparing to throw it. Even though she was supposed to be upset, she wasn't. In fact, she was kinda glad that he was teasing her. It made her felt that the fun Daehyun is back and that she prefer the mean Daehyun than the cold Daehyun she encountered earlier.

"I'm driving Jun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter