Revelation

Cursed Meeting

The first things I can see when I open up my eyes are plain white walls. Is this depression? Or I’m just having a hang over? As I try to sit up, I realize I’m in an unfamiliar environment. Where am i? How did I get here? And most importantly, why am I here?
 

As I turn over to look at the surrounding, I saw a man sleeping soundly right next to me. Why is this man sleeping next to me? Who is he? Did I just ed a man? HOLY I HOPE NOT!!!! IS MY PANTS STILL ON! YES IT’S ON! THANK GOD!!!!
 

Looking closely, I recognize this man. I’m very sure I see him before, but who is he? I can’t know someone solely from his hair only. I mean, many guys have similar hairstyle. But something told me, I like those hair a lot. Oh ! He’s moving!!!!! Oh! It’s him. He’s such an angel. He always have been and he’s even more when he’s sleeping. Such beauty. Hold it…………… why is he sleeping next to me? And why are we in the same bed? I assume this is his bedroom, but why are we even together?

‘So you woke up already?’

‘Yeah…… I assume this is your bedroom, so…… why am I here and why are you sleeping next to me?” “You don’t remember do you?’

 ‘It’s kinda obvious isn’t it?’

‘Well, let me tell you then.’

‘We’re drinking in the little café last night and you were drunk as hell. You clearly couldn’t drink that well, but for some reason, you force yourself to drink. So after a few bottles, you were talking. Do you remember what you said?’

‘Nope…. I don’t remember a thing. The only thing I remember is that I told you that I would back off from your girl so you guys can enjoy happily ever after together.’

‘Haha. I guess you really don’t remember everything. It’s ok. I can repeat what you said. You were drunk, so you started talking. You told me about how you had fallen for me on the first day and was mesmerized by how I look drench in sweat and that you decided that it was the smartest thing to do to scream in anger with the most insulting comment you can ever said to the person you were infatuated with. You also told me how you meet my ‘girl’ who you decided to use in order to get to know me a little better after you knew she was my girlfriend. You mention about how you just randomly decided to be in a relationship with her even though you got no feelings at all for her because you were bored and it’s a rather entertaining thing to do. Most importantly, you told me that you love me and that all the little thing you do are for me.’

My face froze as those words hit me in the face. I was speechless as I never expect to let him know such things. How should I react to this? I just told him I love him and I probably look ridiculous as hell when I told him that. I am drunk after all when I make such confession. Oh god! Forget how I look when I said that! I should be focusing on how he’s taking this. He is obviously straight and now he know I have a thing for me. Oh god! Is he those type of guys that couldn’t standing have a gay friend. Especially one that had a mega huge crush on him? Wait….. why isn’t he looking like he wanted to murder me? Why is he smiling?
 

‘I see. Yes, all those things are true, but I would like to know why you are smiling? Cause it’s a rather abnormal reaction to have especially when you been told that a man is in love with you since you’re obvious heteroual?’

 

‘That is because I love you too.’

WHAT THE ? DID I HEAR IT WRONGLY? He loves me? How is it impossible? Am I in a dream? I should be waking up like right now cause this is too good to be true!

‘You love me?’

‘Yes, always is and always will. From the first day you came banging into my life hurling insults at my graceful dance to the day you confessed to me. I love you. I had when I first saw you, but I didn’t dare to approach as I was unsure about my own feelings and ual orientation. Yes, I was rather mad at your comments about my habit of dancing, but the anger in my eyes were a mask of fear cause I was afraid that you see in my eyes that I love you so much. That was not the only fear, I fear that you would reject me as I assume you were straight and not gay. It was hard for me to be around you and not be able to make proper eye contact with you. I was so afraid of losing you that I would rather you hate me but stay around me then to love you and lose you forever. That girl, she was the one that confess to me and I accepted it because I don’t really knew me then. I was not sure if I was straight or gay and well, I just took the chances she gave me as a way of finding it out. I knew very well that I was into guy when I was in that relationship. Most importantly, it is the living proof that my love for you was true and that this was not a small little crush. This is the real thing. The reason we break up was because I knew I was unable to love her anymore as my heart is only for you. I swear to god that I didn’t expect you to be with her just 2 days after we broke up. I was so heartbroken when I knew you were her boyfriend that all I can do is just stare jealously at you guys cause she was with the man that I love. So yeah, I did ask you out yesterday cause I would rather be with her just to see you be alone again cause the pain of seeing you with someone else is too much for me to bear that I would willingly be with a person I know I can never love just to see the love of my life be free. I know I said too much, but all I wanted to say is that I love you. I had and always will love you. From that faithful day onward, I told myself that my heart is only for you. I love you and only you.’