adorable.

Different

“Stop bugging me,” an annoyed Oh Hayoung said sternly.

The soft yet cold wind brushed against Hayoung’s fair cheeks as she walked through the university’s field, trying to reach the next building in peace, until her colleague, Oh Sehun, decided to follow her and make fun of her yet again.

Sehun pouted, but Hayoung didn’t see for her back was turned to him and she walked a lot more quickly than usual, trying to get rid of him. “Hayoung, can’t we walk together?” He even stomped his feet against the green grass to add effect.

Hayoung felt the wind on her skin again, so she pulled her hood up and then faced Sehun, her hands inside her pockets. “What do you want, Oh Sehun?! I told you to stop bugging me!” Her eyebrows furrowed, making Sehun chuckle.

The two have known each other very well, but they were not, however, best friends. Being able to share a lot of classes during college, Sehun did nothing but annoy her. He loved how Hayoung always furrows her eyebrows when she’s annoyed. He loves how she wrinkles her nose. He loves how she pouts. He loves it when her attention is on him.

Because he likes her. He likes her a lot.

“You know, you look really adorable with your eyebrows furrowed.” Sehun grinned as he spoke, stepping closer to Hayoung, who rolled her eyes.

Sehun’s smile grew wider as she did. “You look really adorable even when you’re rolling your eyes.”

Hayoung then wrinkled her nose in confusion, and then tilted her head, narrowing her eyes. “You look really adorable when you’re confused.” Sehun spoke up again. He was now standing right in front of Hayoung.

They were so close to each other that Hayoung could smell Sehun’s perfume.

Hayoung felt her heart beat a lot faster than normal. She looked up, only to see that Sehun was looking down at her. Even so, she tried to act normal and stuttered out, “What do you want, Sehun? Why do you always make fun of me?”

Sehun tucked some of Hayoung’s hair behind her ear, and then he smiled at her – sincerely this time. “I want you.” And with that, Sehun leaned in closer, catching Hayoung’s lips in his.

When he pulled away for air, Hayoung could only blink. “What was that, Oh Sehun?!” She tried to sound angry, but it was difficult. She was blushing really hard, and all she hoped for was that Sehun didn’t see.

But he did. “You’re blushing.” He teased, poking her cheek. He stuck his tongue out, before running quickly to the building, leaving Hayoung awestruck.

“Yah, Oh Sehun!!!” Hayoung yelled in annoyance, following after Sehun, who entered the building with a wide smile of content sprawled on his face.


130824. idk. sorry if it's really short, guys. i'm really tired but i still decided to write this lol. o u o tell me what you think, okay? c;