chapter 2

Is this love or what?! [ REVISING | EDITTING ]

(a/n: sorry guys, I didn't update here in my story. So heres a chapter. And guys I changed the plot Luhan is gonna be a kingka here. Sorry no offense, kay? And well as the title.)


 You were walking through the hallway. The school has started. It's already 2 weeks yet you don't have any friends. You found the admission office to get your schedule.

*Great. It's Chemistry. I hate it.*

You were walking through the corridor finding you classroom and here you found it.

You went inside and good thing that Mr. Kim you're chemistry teacher was not inside the classroom or else you'll get detention. You sat down. You noticed someone was in the door.*Not again.* You turned to door you expect that the kingka or queenka was there but you saw a girl standing there, smiling at you.

*don't tell me she's gonna bully me.* You tried to ask her but whenever you opened your mouth, no words will come out.

"Hi." She greeted me. "Sorry to disturb you." She bowed and went to her seat.

"No, it's okay." You said. *such a polite girl, I thought every girl here is like the queenka.*

"Hi, again. I'm Dasom. I really wanted to be friend with you, can I?" She asked. You hesitated at first. Maybe the queenkas set her up. Nah, what are you thinking Yuri! Look an angelic face would set her up? I finally made my decison.

"Sure." You said and took out your hand. "Yuri." She gladly accept it and shook it. "Nice to meet you." She giggled. She made a sit beside you.

*AT LAST A FRIEND!!!*

Mr.Kim had entered the classroom. You started to pay attention. A hour has passed now it's time for you mathematics. While you were walking to your locker you bumped into someone. *I hope that it's not Luhan.* You hope in your mind. You stared at him from toe-to-head. Finally your gazed had landed at his face.*ugh. It's him.* He saw you rolled your eyes and he smirked. you started to pick up your books but he held your wrist.

"What are you doing?" You asked him, almost like a shout. you were irratated because he's not answering. You started to get out of he's grip but he only tightened it. "LuHan it hurts." You winced in pain. "Ow!"

He smirked. He pinned you on the lockers. He held out his palm and was about to slap you. You flinched.

"LuHan oppa!" Taeyeon screamed. "LuHan oppa!" LuHan let go of you."I'll let you go this time." He said and walked off. You sighed in relief. You headed to your math class.


Kring..... A bell rang signaling that the lunch has started. You quikly get up from your seat and was shocked to see Dasom smiling at you. "Hi Yuri." She greeted.