The Agreement

Love in Disguise

Lightning crashes and rain falls heavily, it was a stormy night. An old man is running along the street, searching for a shelter to be shield on, but all he can see are Houses with lights off, it seems that He’s not welcome, instead of staying under a roof, he decided to run and keep himself under the huge Tree “Maybe I’ll be safe here, since no one is around I’ll stay here after this rain” the old man said. Meanwhile another old man went out from his house to check something until he saw the old man under a tree shivering from coldness, he whistled at him and waved “Hey, don’t stay there!” he shouted at the poor man, “hurry up and get inside for you to be safe! You might get hit by the thunder!” he added. The poor old man didn’t have any second thoughts and just rushed himself to the worried old man’s house. “Thank you!” the old man bowed his head many times. They are about to get inside when they saw the Thunder strikes at the tree and crash it. The poor old man widen his eyes from frighten, if it wasn’t because of that man who offered him a place to stay, he would have died, the other old man tapped his shoulder, “let’s have some tea and make yourself warm” he invited the poor old man and lead him to the living room.

 

He asked the housemaid to make some tea for them and he asked the other housemaid to give the poor old man a towel so that he can wrap his body to feel warm. While having their tea, “Gomabsumnida” the old man said with a towel wrapped his body, he was “if it wasn’t for you, I would have died, you saved my life, my friend, and I really thank you for that. If there’s something I can do to pay you back, I would” he added while clutching his cup of tea, “Helping others is a good thing to do my friend, that makes me happy anyway, I’m not asking in any return” he smile and drink up his tea, “I see you’re a really a kind hearted person” the old man said, “how can a stranger gets inside without introducing himself, sorry for being rude, I’m Xi Yuan” he introduced himself and bowed, “you’re Chinese, I’m Oh Man Shik ” he introduced himself as well, “yes, I’m from China, I just get here in Korea because of business arrangement.” He explained, “keurae? So how did you ended up here in our place? I mean were you lost?” Mr. Oh asked, “Well I was trying to make a tour by myself, and see how beautiful Seoul Korea are, but I got lost, and heavy rain starts to fall” Mr. Xi explained, “so that’s how it ended, so anyway, what business are you up to?” Mr. Oh asked again “Well, I have Restaurant business, the reason why came here in Korea is I want to make another branch of our Restaurant” he said and drink up his tea, “well that’s a nice idea, my friend, I’m also a business man, I also own 3 Korean restaurants at Canada, maybe we can negotiate about our businesses” he said happily.

 

meanwhile someone interrupt their conversation “Abeoji, the housemaid said that the room for our guest is ready” the Daughter of Mr Oh said. She was only 20 years old above and accidentally got pregnant by his boyfriend who abandoned her in a middle of nowhere, she is 4 months pregnant, and she’s glad that his father accepted her being pregnant and for supporting her.  “Nae, algaesumnida, by the way, this is my one and only daughter, Oh hwayoung” Mr. Oh said, “Annyeong haseyo” she bowed down her head, “Nae annyeong haseyo, jeongmal yeppo” he complimented  “Gomawo ” Hwayoung said, “you can take your rest dear” Mr. Oh commanded, She bowed her head in understanding and also respect, and she went to her room to rest. “I think she has the same age as my daughter-in-law, which is pregnant too” Mr. Xi said.

I see, well I’m sure I’ll have a grandson, how about you?” Mr. Oh said, “I think I’ll have a granddaughter, my son and his wife wants a girl, so I’m sure I’ll have a Granddaughter” he said proudly, “If that’s the case, I would like make an agreement with you” Mr. Oh cleared his throat, “sure, since you saved me from death, I will do whatever you ask, what is it? ” Mr. Xi asked with confident, “I would like to make an agreement with you, I want our grandchildren to get married when they reach the age of 18, in other words, let’s make an arrange marriage for them, what do you think?” Mr. Oh smiled, Mr. Xi gulp from what he heard, he had a hard time thinking about the agreement and end up with...“well, it’s too early to plan for that, but I agree with you” Mr. Xi uttered, “So we have an Agreement?” Mr. Oh handed his hand to Mr. Xi, “Yes” he nodded and shook their hands.

 

 

 

There might be  some errors in some sentences, Sorry for that.

Don't forget to Comment and subscribe :)

THANK YOU !!!