Final

Lip Gloss Love Notes

 

Standing in Minho's dressing room, Sulli can practically hear her heartbeat pounding in her ears. The sweat from her palms is smudging the ink of the note that's clutched so tightly in her hands. Her entire body is shaking from the nerves.

I can't believe I'm doing this! I guess I've finally gone mad. It was only a matter of time.

Sulli glances around the room curiously. Minho's dressing room is just like him. It's clean, neat and everything smells so intoxicating. She could just stand right there all day and simply breathe.

So maybe she's a bit obsessed.

Having your first crush is hard, especially when you spend most of your day on a movie set with him!

Sulli plucks up the courage she had inside her – courage, of course – and presses a kiss to the edge of the note. Cherry lip gloss staines the starch white corner of the paper. She neatly folds the note and places it on the dresser before rushing from the room. If she doesn't get out quick then she'd regret her decision and end up taking the note back before Minho could ever read it.

Sulli can't help but wonder how it all came to this. Her leaving childish notes in his dressing room and actually caring about how she looked when they would spend time together off set. It was like when she was around him everything felt different, the butterflies in her stomach were always fluttering and her cheeks were constantly burning...

I'm so pathetic!

She doesn't have time to run back and snatch up the note because she's intercepted soon after she exits the room. It's time to film a scene that she's part of and is needed on set. Sulli can't help but audibly gulp when she see's Minho because she knows that sometime soon he's going to find out that she's totally in love with him.

What will she think? What if her crush on him ruins their friendship? She isn't sure if she can live without Minho. He become her best friend quicker than anyone ever before. She could barely imagine how awkward it would make things on set if he doesn't return her feelings.

Sulli throws herself into her acting, trying to wipe all thoughts of Minho from her mind.

Minho.. Minho.. Minho..

When Sulli goes to her own dressing room only to find the certain actor leaning against the door frame, her heart nearly stops. It feels like Sulli's cheeks are on fire when her eyes land on the note in Minho's hands.

His lips twitch into a smile and Sulli wonders if that should be taken as a good or a bad sign. What is he going to do? Make fun of her? Tell her that he feels the same way?

Sulli insides flutter. What if he kisses me?

She hopes he likes cherry lip gloss.

"So, I found this secret love note in my dressing room." He meets Sulli's eyes with something like amusement on his face, "Any idea who it's from?"

Sulli shifts from one foot to another. It seems that both her and Luna have trouble in the love department. "I'm not sure. Maybe Krystal Unnie wrote it."

He give her a smirk directed in Sulli's direction. She can't breathe for a second.

"I had someone else in mind, actually."

He knows. He definitely knows. Run, Sulli! Run!

"Oh really?" Sulli silently curses the way her voice cracks, "Who?"

"You."

The silence that follows soon after turn out to be the worst few seconds of Sulli's life. She feels almost like she's going to vomit. It's terrible.

Minho patiently waits for a response. Sulli thinks that running off in embarrassment wouldn't be an adequate reaction to the whole awkward situation she's found herself in.

Sulli looks down at her feet so she can avoid his eyes, "I might have wrote it."

Minho can see how nervous she is and can't help but chuckle.

Great! Now he's laughing at me!

"Sulli, I might feel the same way about you. Possibly."

He leans in and plants a delicate kiss on one of her cheeks.

She has that desired dream, anyway. Sulli let out the cutest little yelp or surprise and her cheeks flush.

And to Minho, she looked  more prettier.