HIMCHAN- 3

*・゜゚・* ♚B.A.P FEELS♚ *・゜゚・*|| Accepting requests!

 

himchan-hugs.gif
“But your father hates me!” my boyfriend whined as I looked up to him with pleading eyes.
 
“No he doesn’t!” I exclaimed, earning a knowing look from him.
 
“What? If my dad hated you, you wouldn’t still be my boyfriend until now.” I said with a small pout on my face. I heard him sigh and beamed inwardly, knowing that he was close to giving up.
 
“We’re almost there too!” I said, trying harder to get Himchan to agree to go to my sister’s anniversary party today.
 
“Fine.” he said, letting out a loud sigh of both frustration and defeat. I beamed at him and wrapped my arms around his neck before showering his face with kisses. He let out a small gasp and a low chuckle as I pulled away from him, still beaming.
 
We pulled in after a few more minutes and soon headed for the door, to be greeted by my excited mother.
 
“Hi, mom.” I said, earning a smile from her. She then pulled me in for a hug before turning to my boyfriend, half yelling his name, delight evident in her voice.
 
“Aigoo~ Himchanie~” she cooed, as she walked past me “Long time no see!” she hugged him.
 
“Anghyeonghasseyo, Mrs. ____” Himchan greeted with a small smiled and let out a small laugh when my mom pulled him in for a hug.
 
“Come on in!” she said and called out for my sister.
 
“Hey,” she greeted me with a kiss before turning to my boyfriend.
 
“Chanie!” she cheered almost like how my mom did. My familoy really is obsessed with my boyfriend-- well, at least most of them are.
 
“Congratulations on your anniversary.” Himchan and I congratulated her as her husband, Yongguk came in to greet us as well. Himchan and Yongguk has been best friends for a long time now and I can’t help but smile at the brotherly bond that they have whenever they are together.
 
“They really are inseparable.” I heard my mom say as if they were both her sons.
 
“Let’s go set the table up now, guys. I’m starving.” my sister said before walking off into the kitchen.
 
“I’ll just go greet Appa.” I said and turned to Himchan with a sulking look on his face. I gave him another look before she started whining like a little kid again, walking into the living room with his hand in mine.
 
“Appa!” I cheered and jumped in to hug him. He turned to me, letting out a delighted smile.
 
“Aigoo~” he groaned when I hugged him.
 
“How have you been?” he asked me with a small chuckle. 
 
“I’m good. My boyfriend, Himchan came with me today.” I said and turned to Himchan who greeted my dad respectfully. I could literally feel the atmosphere turn cold and awkward at the moment. I felt uncomfortable knowing that two of the most important men in my life are in an awkward relationship. 
 
The silence was then broken when my mom came in, calling us-- well, she just called Himchan but let’s just say she called all of us-- to eat dinner. She must have caught on with the atmosphere and decided to break it, giving me a sympathetic look before pulling my dad up and into the dining room.
 
I looked over at the now quiet Himchan and slowly and slightly laced my fingers with his. He gave me a smile and wrapped an arm around my shoulder, pulling me in with one arm.
 
“It’s fine.” he said with a small chuckle. I looked up to him with worried eyes but he showered my face with kisses before insisting that he was fine with it. We then came to the dining room after another call from my mother. 
 
My dad ended up ignoring Himchan most of the night and kept on talking to Yongguk-- who obviously caught this but still awkwardly answered to my dad. My father never really took as much interest in Himchan as he did with Yongguk, insisting that Yongguk was more ‘manlier’ than Himchan was. I hated it whenever he said that. I do like Yongguk and Himchan does give off a more feminine vibe than manly but he was still my boyfriend.
 
Yes, he’s my dad and it’s a given that I should love him-- well, most of the times. But the way he’s treating Himchan just keeps getting on my nerves. I found myself getting cranky and I kept my mouth shut for most of the times, letting out snappy little remarks every now and then, earning slight squeezes from Himchan and my sister but I ignored them.
 
“Bye, mom.” I said and kissed her cheek, still pissed at my dad-- which basically means I get pissed at almost everything else. I quietly walked over to my dad and kissed his cheek, muttering a small goodbye to him,
 
“Thank you for having us over Mr. And Mrs. _____.” Himchan bowed to them one last time as we stepped out the door. 
 
“Oh, please. I told you to call me mom.” she winked at Himchan who only let out a tiny laugh. I didn’t say anything and watched them
bid goodbye to each other, still grumbling to myself.
 
We soon headed for the car but I still kept my silence all the way home.
 
“_____-ah” Himchan called out to me once we got out of the car and into the house. I turned to him with a raised brow. 
 
“You don’t have to be mad, you know? It really is fine.” he said with a concerned look on his face. I let myself soften a little bit but couldn’t help the anger bubbling up inside me. I’m just plain pissed and I need to let it out.
 
“How can it be okay?!” I almost yelled, finally letting my frustration out. 
 
“Your my boyfriend and he can’t even at least try and talk to you!” I said, frowning. I love my dad, I really do but he was just being plain childish.
 
“If he doesn’t like you, can’t he at least try to get to know you?! He’s not even trying for my sake!” Himchan just stood in his place, listening to me intently with a gentle look on his face.
 
“Can’t he see that you’re an important person to me? Why can’t he be nice to you?” I said once more, suddenly feeling drained of all the energy I had. I felt tears start prickling my eyes as I desperately needed to let out my frustration, avoiding Himchan’s half amused- half worried gaze on me. He just stood there, looking at me, all his attention given to me as if I would disappear if he tore his eyes away from me for even just a second.
 
“Why aren’t you comforting me?!” I snapped at him after waiting a few minutes for him to come up to like he usually does. I tried to keep the pout on my face as I watched a playful grin come across his pretty face. Damn that pretty face. He then let out a laugh, clapping his hands at me as if calling me over while he walked towards me. 
 
With the playful glint prominent in his eyes, he walked towards me, the goofy grin never leaving his mouth.
 
“Come here.” he said with a chuckle as he opened his arms and pulled me in for a hug. He kept me trapped in his arms, swaying side to side. With his cheek pressed against the top of my head, he squeezed tighter, making me burry my face into his shoulder, enjoying his scent and the warmth of his arms. He kissed the top of my head before pulling away with a teasing glint in his eyes.
 
“You didn’t really have to get mad about that you know?” he said, raising an eyebrow at me but I just frowned at him.
 
“Are you seriously going yo sa--” I started to say but he cut me off.
 
“I talked to your dad.” he said, making me stare at him in confusion.
 
“What?” I let out.
 
“I talked to him,” he said slowly as if I was an imbecile, “in private.” he said the last part carefully as if I was going to hurt him if ever he said the wrong thing-- well, I probably will but who cares?
 
“You.” I started to say slowly, “Talked to him. My dad?” I more of stated than asked as I looked at him with a dumbfounded look on my face. He looked at me, trapping his bottom lip in a way that I usually adored but despised at the moment.
 
I let out a sigh and scowled at him, slapping his arm in the process. 
 
“Yah!” I yelled and he flinched as if he was expecting this reaction from me.
 
“You got me all worried and you’re saying that you talked to my dad?!” I exclaimed, getting fired up for a particularly different reason now. This day sure is tiring.
 
“I was going to tell you but you suddenly attacked me to visit your family!” he said and took a step closer to me. I glared at him as a warning but just it is just so much like him to take a chance and step closer, putting his hands on my shoulders. , why did I have to love this side of him?
 
“What did you talk about?” I asked, feeling myself give in.
 
“Stuff.” he said and leaned in closer,  crouching a little bit so that his face was right in front of mine. He put a little bit of weight on my shoulders and smiled at me, our nose touching.
 
He looked at me with a familiar glint in his eyes and I knew that he knew I was already giving in. I tried to glare at him one last time only to have my last attempt forgotten when he leaned in and finally pressed his lips against mine.
 
My heart fluttered and my stomach flipped a couple of times. My head started feeling woozy and my my knees were about to collapse when he swiftly slid his arms down to my waist, wrapping the securely around me. I smiled up at him as if I was drugged. I love it when he kisses me brainless. He can make my head go spinning and my stomach flipping as if I want to start puking rainbows and unicorns. He makes my heart flutter and make my insides melt as if it was the easiest thing in the world. 
 
He pulls away from me and he watches me, amusement swimming in his eyes while his bottom lip was trapped in between his teeth. Why is he so hot? I’m already his girlfriend but I still can’t help but ogle him sometimes-- well, most of the times but who’s counting, right?
 
“What kind of stuff?” I murmured as I found myself staring at him through half lidded eyes.
 
“Important stuff.” he shrugged, sending me a flirtatious look. 
“What kind of important stuff?” I frowned this time. He really won’t give in. I almost gave in to the urge to pout but stops before I do so. I’m supposed to be mad after all. He pulls away, with only a small careless sound coming from him. I frowned at how stubbornness and blinked when he said; “You.” with a small shrug once more before walking away, his neck slowly burning into a crimson red color.
 
I found myself biting my lip, trying my best to keep the goofy grin off my face but fails miserably. God, why are you so adorable, Kim Himchan?
 
AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Final B.A.P meeting parents! ^-^ I hope you liked this one!
credits to keepersblood unnie for the ideas for the meetings!<3
I do apologize for the VERY SLOW updates though! School is taking up a lot of time and I just naturally take long to write these things-- *ehemcuzIgetdistractedehem*
Anyways, till my next update! Christmas break is coming soon so I hope I do get to update more often... HIGHSCHOOL IS ... ;-; Can't wait till Uni or College :'D
tumblr_m2c6wq36Ww1rs97fco1_500.gif
lets spread some B.A.P LOVE
b_a_p_gif_by_smoran-d4ypdm7.gif