Unexpected Visitor

Surprise?

[Pink color is English, black is Korean]

Surprise 2 – Unexpected Visitor


She yawned softly covering with her hand; she blinked to clear up her blurry vision, she saw the flight attendant smiling softly at her, she smiled back and said. “Is the flight to Korea over?”

She nodded back and her smile grew wider,she stood up smoothing out her shirt and grabbed her purse she said a quick thank you and got off the plane to head to the baggage area to find her suit case. It was easy to spot anyways it was the only one with white polka dots on a pastel pink base with a white lace bow tied around the handle. She giggled and pranced over to get her luggage with a smile still on her face. Once at the front of the airport the paparazzi surrounded her and her eyes widened a bit and took a small step back.

“Ms. Lee what are you doing in Korea?!” multiple reporters asked, she blinked, opened then closed “For my own reasons and may I ask how did you know I was going to Korea? Stalking me now? That isn’t nice isn’t it , I’d like to have my own personal space too.” She replied crossing her arms across her chest glaring at the multiple reporters in front of her, seeing that she has cause a crowd to form around her.

“Im sorry Ms. Lee but it was out of curiousness, if you want too can you tell us why you’re here?” A female reporter asked kindly.

“Oh and im sorry if I had seemed harsh, I just want my personal space if you can understand. And im here to visit my fiancé.” She said shyly rubbing the back of her head.

“Aw how cute! Are you still going to expose who your fiancé is yet soon?” the same reporter asked.

She nodded and smiled, “In a few days’ time we well, but as of now I would like to have my own personal space and spend time with my husband if you don’t mind. Bye for now loves!” She said waving at the cameras and walked to call for a taxi.

IN FRONT OF SM BULIDING

She got out of the taxi handing the driver a 30,000 won bill. “Miss this is too much.” She nodded no. “Keep it” she smiled brightly at the old man. He smiled at her, “Thank you.”

She closed the taxi door waving bye to the old man; she her heels so she can face the tall building in front of her. “Wah~ it’s so tall.”

She walked past the large number of fan girls who parted making it look like the red sea. She was about the head in when a hand had stopped her she frowned a bit and looked at the guy. “Can I help you?” she asked the guy.

“Miss you cannot go beyond this point.” He replied in English.

“So? I have business with somebody here, so move aside.”

“I still cannot let you pass until I see you have proof that you have business here.”

She scoffed and rubbed her temples then a light bulb went off in her head. “Ahah!” she yelled catching the attention of the fan girls and the two security guys. She rummaged through her bag and pulled out a card with her face shot and name on it. “Here you go” she said smiling.

He looked at it shocked and nodded at the other security and whispered in his ear. The other guy nodded and went inside. A few moments later he walked out with another man. The guy who had her card gave it to the new person who inspected the card and turned to face her.

“Who gave you this card?”

“I told you I have business with somebody here, do you want more proof?’’ She pouted and crossed her arms letting out a sigh.

“Ah, no. Sorry for the inconvenience Ms. Lee.” He said and bowed.

“It’s fine.” She said getting her card back from him and walked towards the door.

“IMPOSSIBLE, THAT CARD HAS TO BE A FAKE.” A fan girl yelled.

She ignored it and walked inside of the building with her luggage. She got a few glances from strangers with confusion on their faces. She walked to the reception desk, “Ah excuse me Im here too see Lee Soo-man”

“Do you have an appointment?” she asked.

“Erm no?”               

She stopped typing and looked at her. “Then leave.”

“Tsk rude .” She said turning away from the reception desk and walked to the elevators.

Once on the top floor she walked past everybody in the office who looked at her weirdly and stood in front of his office’s door, without knocking she barged in and yelled “Appa!” but paused when she saw he had a visitor. “Oops, sorry.” She said slamming the door shut.

She turned around to see everyone in the office with their mouth open. Soona cocked an eyebrow and left her luggage in front of her dad’s office. “Don’t touch my luggage you humans~” she said skipping to the elevator.

Once on the floor were the studios were she walked around looking for a vending machine.  She found one and bought Cola from it. “Wah so refreshing.” She said before heading towards the dance studio across from the vending machine.

She opened a bit and peeked through the door and saw somebody practicing.  She walked in and took a seat at the bench, analyzing his dancing. “You’re rushing, slow down a bit and relax.” She said pointing at one person.

“Ah, Okay.” He said retrying and did it much better this time.

She got bored and walked out and headed back to her dad’s office.

TIME SKIP

She stood in front of SM dorms with a piece of paper in her hand reading Floor 6 Room 604, She walked into the building swiping her card on the scanner, hearing the beep sound she walked in and headed to the elevator, Next to her was Kyuhyun, they both got off at the second floor she turned down the hall with her luggage knocked on the door.

The door opened reveling Leeteuk; she smiled and jumped on him wrapping her arms around his neck. “Yeobo!”

“Soona W-what are you doing here.” He asked wrapping his arms around her waist.

She pouted and pinched his cheeks. “Why? I can’t visit my fiancé?”

“BWOH?!” A person said.

They both turned around to face a shock Kyuhyun.

“Oops.” Soona said.


Surprise 2 END