Revealed

Surprise?

Surprise 3  – Revealed


Soona balanced all her weight on one leg while she was holding the metal pole of the train and readjusted her sunglasses. When she got to get stop she walked out with ease in 5 inch heels. Sleeking out her ponytail she walked out of the station and to downtown when her phone ringed. “Hello?” she said.

“Ah Sonna, I forgot you have one photo shoot in Korea.” Her manager said.

She signed and shifted her arms and walked towards a bench to sit down and crossed her legs.

“That type of photo shoot.”

“Lingerie, with another male model.”

“Do you know who the model is?”

“Nope” she said popping the ‘p’

“Alright, text me the details.” Soona said before saying goodbye and ended the called, she looked at the text her manger sent her and then slipped her phone into her bag and uncrossed her legs and got up before walking with a chic aura around her.

She entered the set where there was a rack of clothing, white background and the photography crew and a male body who’s back was facing her. ‘Why does this look so familiar?”She questioned herself.

He turned around to see her. “SOONA?!” “LEETEUK!” they both yelled at the same time.

“What are you doing here,” he asked.

“Oh, Photo shoot.”

“Eh? for Vlex?”

“Yea.”

“Oh I see that you know each other, that’s great now Soona go with Ms. Park to change into your clothing and Leeteuk stand in front of the camera please.” The photographer asked.

She went with the stylist and changed. She walked out with a black silk robe to see Leeteuk shirtless and in boxers with Vlex on the band.  She blushed and walked in front of the camera. The photographer smiled and nodded her head. They fixed the lighting a bit and make it darker. She slipped off her robe and stood next to Leeteuk with black lace bra and matching underwear along with a garter and stockings.

Once in front of the camera again she went into her mode and stood in front of Leeteuk and putted her hands on his chest and turned her head around to face the camera as her body faced him. He knew that she was in her mode and wrapped his arm around her waist and the other went up to cup her chin seductively gaze into her eyes.

About an hour later the shoot was done Soona and Leeteuk went to changing rooms and changed she gave him a kiss on the lips and said see you at home.

Next week

She woke up caged in between arms of her fiancé she smiled softly but her moment ended when her phone ringed.  She picked it up and yawned softly.

“Hello?”

“SOONA YOUR ON THE NEWS AGAIN LOOK.” Her manager yelled though the phone making her move it away from her ear as she was about to reply the call ended.

She groaned and wiggled out of Leeteuk’s embrace and grabbed her laptop from the bedside, turned it on and googled Kimberly Lee Scandals.

Up popped ‘Kimberly Lee seduces pop idol star Leeteuk in Velx’s photo shoot. When she’s engaged?’

Under that there were comments on how she was a , and or leave Leeteuk alone! She signed and called her manger who is also her aunt from her father’s side. “Book a press conference A.S.A.P”

She shook her fiancé awake he smiled and kisses her cheeks. “Good morning, what’s wrong dear?” Leeteuk asked as he saw her frown. He wrapped his arms around get waist and pulled her close. You okay? I don’t want you upset or it will make the baby upset too.” He said rubbing her stomach which is about to bulge out.

“Hmm, You know we have to tell others soon right?” she said kissing his nose.

He nodded. “We will soon.”


Next week, Press conference

She sat down in the middle chair of the table in front of people with their notebooks out, Cameras etc. She sighed.

“Hello everybody, as you know I am engaged but you guys do not know who I am engaged to yet. Today I will reveal who I am getting married to and we have more news after that.” She said looking to the right and nodded. “Yeobo come here.” She smiled and she got up from her chair and walked over to meet her fiancé  and hugged him.

“As you might know this is Super Junior’s leader and my fiancé.” She smiled as his arm was around her waist.

Back at the dorms again Kangin, and the other members jaw dropped and Kyuhyun sat next to them smirking. “Oh now they reveal it.”

 


Surprise 3 END