Scenario #4

Random K-Pop Idol Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Dedicated to KJYxSE

You were in Korea for your 3-month long vacation and to prepare for your college life here with a group of your closests friends as well as to finally meet a Korean friend who started off as your penpal from middle school days, who you had fallen for despite not knowing how he looked like, for the first time in person.

All you knew about him was that, at 187cm, he was a whole 20cm taller than you were and he was also six years older than you, like Kris, one of your bias in K-pop was.

You didn't know how he looked like at all nor does he know how you looked like since you both never shared your pictures.

You were what people would call a natural beauty - long and straight chocolate brown hair, naturally small and flawless face, big brown eyes, naturally small and pointed nose, naturally full and red lips, long and flawless legs and perfectly tanned skin and toned body due to your atheletic nature.

Right now, you were at Starbuck's sitting at a table in the back facing the door, the gift you got for him sitting on the table in front of you, while your friends went off doing some extremely last minute Christmas shopping.

While you were watching the door, a gorgeously tall guy walked in and looked around before he went to sit at a table near the window with his back to you..

The way he walked was so full of swag that it reminded you so much of GD even some of his features were like GD's.

Seconds after the guy you were watching had sat down, your phone beeped indicating you had a text.

You looked at your phone in shock before looking up and around the cafe after you had texted back.

Your friend told you he was already in the cafe but seeing as you both didn't know how the other looked, it was nearly impossible to spot each other.

You were even more shocked when you noticed the guy yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter