Scenario #3

Random K-Pop Idol Scenarios
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were home alone one calm and peaceful evening..

While you were lazing around in bed, a guy friend with Top's deep and y voice who also happens to be someone who you thought you've always had a one-sided crush on throughout high school and college texts you telling you to step out to the balcony of your second story bedroom..

You walk to your balcony wondering why he made such a strange and ambiguous request..

The cool evening winds caresses your face as you stand on your balcony..

You close your eyes to enjoy the winds as the still evening air was soon filled with the sounds of guitar playing softly and soothingly.

You look down and around to find no one..

Upset and thinking that your guy friend was just pulling a prank on you, you turn to walk back into your room..

As you were about to take a step towards your room, you heard rustling of the leaves..

Thinking it was just the wind blowing the trees, you ignore it and started walking..

Just as you were about to enter your room and close the balcony doors, you hear your friend's voice calling your name..

Startled, you run back out and looked down to find your friend standing under the tree with a guitar strapped to his shoulders.

He smiles at you, his eyes and perfect white teeth glistening in the moonlight..

He then starts to strum the guitar, the exact same tune you heard earlier..

You looked at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter