Chapter 25-Coz...

Best Mean Queenka,I Love You

Chapter 25 Coz...

"Coz..."

"Why?!"

"Coz I don't know what I'm gonna do when you're in danger! I don't know what I'm gonna do without you!"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember the time Jessica and her gangs beated you up and you uh-well, you seemed like you're gonna die!"

"Yeah?"

"I can't keep myself from worrying about you! My heart is hurting! More than you think! That time, I felt like I'm the most useless man ever. I can't even protect my love ones! I can't even protect you!"

"Your...love ones?"

"Yes! I love you! That's what's mattering now!"

"Do you mean all your words...?"

"Yes! YES!"

"You know what? Park Chanyeol?"

Oh no... don't tell me she don't love me! Don't tell me this is all one-sided! Jebal!!! Chanyeol thought and looked away to avoid embarrassness.

"Park Chanyeol, look at me!"

"Nae?"

"That time in the ugh...toilet... I was wishing you to come, I don't know what I'm gonna do if I die."

"Don't worry from now on, I'll protect you."

"Thanks, oppa."

"So Yoona?"

"Hmm?"

"Ugh... Doyouwanttobemygirlfriend?"

"Yah! Oppa! Say that slowly! I can't hear a thing you're saying."

"Okay... I'm only gonna say this once, so listen CAREFULLY!"

"Whatever!" Yoona rolled her eyes.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" With that, Chanyeol breathed heavily.

"Of course!" Yoou hugged Chanyeol so hard that he can hardly breath.

"Oh YEAH!!!!!! But... Yoon? I..I can't breath!" 

"Oh mianhe. But Oppa, promise me?"

"Nae?"

"Promise me to never cheat on me. Promise to love me forever. Promise me to never leave me. Lastly, promise me to forever protect me!"

"Sure! I promise you everything you just said, lovely girlfriend~" Then, Chanyeol kissed you.

"Now Channie, can we go to my house? I want you to see my parents."

"Umm, sure!"


~YOONA'S HOUSE!~

"Umma, Appa! I'm back!" You shouted.

"Omo honey! You're finally back!" She shouted from the kitchen.

"Ga Yeon! Darling! Look who has our Yoona brought back!" Your appa said.

"Huh? Yoona brought someone back?"

"Yes! You really should see!."

"Okay! I'm coming!!!!"

Your mom aka Ga Yeon, came running towards you and Chanyeol, only saw that Chanyeol was smiling awkwardly.

"Oh. You are?" Your mom asked Chanyeol.

"Wait! Come in first!" Your dad aka Sun Han asked you two to come and have a sit.

"Okay, now, boy, tell me who you are and who you are to my girl." Ga Yeon said with a straight face.

"Annyeonghaeseyo, Park Chanyeol -imnida.I'm Yoona's boyfriend." Chanyeol introduced.

"Ah! As what I guessed! You're my girl's bf! You love my Yoona, right?" Sun Han asked.

"Of course! With all my heart!" Chanyeol replied.

"Okay! That's great! Honey, you FINALLY got a boyfriend! Appa and I are so proud of you! And you know what? Young boy, you're so handsome and nice! haha! Yoon, you sure know how to find a boyfriend!" Your umma smiled.

"Umma!" 

"Young boy Chanyeol, from now on, call us Appa and Umma~" Sun Han said.

"Nae! Appa, Umma~" 

"That's our girls boyfriend~" Umma praised, again!


To be CONTINUED...

Finally a update!!!!!!!!! Mianhe!!!!!!!! HYLI! 

Yay! They are finally a couple!!!! Horray!!!!!