Puppy-napper!!!

Puppy-napper!!!!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s P.O.V.

 

“Choco! Com’on now, please come back to me, I’ll not gonna shout on you again” A red haired man shouted while he was searching and looking for his puppy named choco.

 

“choco~~~”he coaxed, but still no choco plopped out.

 

A while ago, the certain haired man was with his puppy and they were happily strolling through the crowded street. That was one of their routines that they were doing together every early in the morning to have some bonding just the two of them.

 

Earlier, as I have said Hyukjae and his puppy were walking through a crowded street, while hyukjae was eating his favorite breakfast a strawberry waffle, but hyukjae has no idea that his baby choco wanted to have a little bite too with his delicious waffle.

 

Choco tried to bite the waffle by him by jumping out on his owner’s embrace and fly over to the waffle. As choco moves, the red haired man panicked and unfortunately, his grip on the waffle loosen that caused of it to dropped on the dirty ground. He gasped when choco smoothly walked towards the waffle and in the speed of light the whole waffle was already in choco’s mouth.

 

“CHOCO!” he exclaimed while heating. Because he knew that choco was indeed intended it to happen.

 

“arf..arf” the disruptive puppy answered back while swallowing the waffle gleefully, ignoring his owner’s protests.

 

“You! I’ll grill you alive later! You see ungrateful puppy!” the heating man said sinisterly while glaring fiercely at his puppy.

 

As if choco understood what the red haired man said. The pity puppy hurriedly ran away from his owner and went to the middle of the crowded place. Maybe choco was scared at his owner’s threats.

 

That’s the origin why the red haired man was deadly nervous now finding his runaway pet.

 

“Face me now choco, I’ll buy you many waffles later” He said as if he was talking to a kid.

 

He loves choco so much. Why wouldn’t. choco was gift from his parents who both were already passed away. He treats choco as a kid as his baby that always needs to pamper every minute and second.

 

While he was searching  for his baby choco so damn worried, he little didn’t know that the runaway puppy he was looking for was happily on others embrace and eating a waffle happily.

 

-waffle station-

 

“arf…arf” choco barked at the kid who was holding a waffle.

 

When choco run away from his owner, he just went to the waffle station anticipated to have one more of the delicious waffle he had tasted.

 

“ohh.. hi cutie thing, are you alone?” a specific brunette kid asked choco while blinking confusingly.

 

“..arf” choco answered while jumping up and down on his place, choco thought that the kid was offering him his waffle.

 

“really?” the brunette asked again brightly as he understood what choco answer.

 

As expected choco barked again and bounce down and up on the floor elatedly while some drools were forming on his tongue.

 

The kid grinned, thinking and planning to adopt the runaway-lost-puppy.

 

“ohh, you little cute thing, I have no more pet now, mom told me mr.fishy left me and swum to heaven going to my dad and mom doesn’t like me to buy me one anymore, maybe you can substitute mr.fishy” he blabbered, kneeled down and lifted choco up. choco willingly go with him.

 

“arf…arf”

 

Brunette knitted his forehead and faced the puppy that was drooling while staring at the waffle he bought.

 

“you want?” he asked and choco answered him by wiggling his tail.

 

The kid giggled then gave his waffle to choco.

 

“wait, I should give you a name first…. Hmmm” he scrunched his nose as his lips were jutted out, seems he was in deep thoughts.

 

“mr…hmmm”

 

“arf!”

 

“right! You’re right! Mr. puppy!” he exclaimed amused at how he easily gave choco a new name which is mr.puppy. he jumped on his place while grinning up to his ears.

 

“you’re so fluffy!” he delightfully beamed.

 

“Okay mr. puppy you’re mine now!” he chirped, then hugged the wiggling puppy on his arms.

 

“hmmm..mr.puppy from now on I’ll be your friend and I promise I will take care of you no matter what” he promised exaggeratedly but really serious at his suddenly oath.

 

“Arf~!” choco wiggled his tail.

 

The oblivious kid went back home really excited that now he has a pet and it was a puppy. He was so happy that he got a new pet just wished his mom will allow him to adopt the runaway puppy.

 

However, for the kid’s dismay his mom didn’t allow him to adopt mr. puppy.

 

“umma~ please please please” he begged cutely while blinking his big doe eyes trying to make himself look pitiable.

 

“no, hae I’m insist” her mom objected.

 

“umma… can’t you see? He’s sooooo fluffy” he then hugged mr. puppy “he is sooooo fluffy, I’m gonna die I’m gonna die” he said with a cutesy voice imitate Agnes in the despicable me while bouncing up and down on the sofa he was sitting at.

 

“no”

 

“please umma…okay I promise I will brush my teeth before go to sleep from now on” he raised his right hands as he promised but with a pout.

 

“you should even without that dog” her mom didn’t falter.

 

“he’s not a dog, he is mr. puppy” hae reasoned out wisely.

 

Sighed “hae, stop being persistent just take out that thing out here”

 

“Okay I’ll eat veggies now” he stopped then struck out his small pinkish tongue and acting he was gonna puke but abruptly stop his acting when he saw his mom glaring at him. “Please umma” he pleaded while blinking like a puppy, got back at his cute acts.

 

“no, no and no bring that thing outside”

 

The disruptive son sighed then sulked while brushing mr.puppy’s furs. Don’t want to obey what his mom said.

 

“hae” her mom muttered with an authority tone. but hae didn’t respond..

 

“but mom, I promised mr. puppy I’ll be his friend and I’ll take care of him no matter what. You told me I shouldn’t break a promise I made right?” he reasoned out again but now with sense and he’s right.

 

“Hae, he is just a dog” but her mom contrasted.

 

“then? I still promised” hae sulked even more anticipated to make her mom changed her mind. But…

 

“Hae_..”she was supposed to say that hae should take the puppy off from their house now when suddenly hae stood up with mr. puppy on his arms , then walked to his room, wordless.

 

“Donghae, I said bring that dog outside” she tried again but hae was so stubborn just ignored his mom and locked himself inside his room.

 

Minutes passed by hae’s mom has been waiting for hae to come out and surely will scold hae.

 

She stood up when she heard a creaking sound which was coming from hae’s door.

 

“hae-..” she halted at her statement when she finally saw her son. She was a gaped.

 

Hae was walking passed her mom holding mr.puppy on his right arm and he was gripping a small bag on his left hand moreover he has a small bag pack hooked at his shoulders.

 

She followed her son through her gaze.

 

Hae stopped when he was near from the door then flipped around.

 

“bye mom. I will miss you, don’t worry I will try to visit you often” he said then gave her a sly smile before turned around and walked towards the door.

 

She let out a defeated sigh then spoke loudly enough for hae to hear “Fine, just promise me you’ll eat veggies from now on”

 

The runaway wannabe faltered at his place then looked back for the second time but this time; he ran towards his mom with the most wonderful smile shows on his blooming face.

 

“Thanks umma.. I love you so much much much much much much” he beamed childishly while hugging his mom really tightly so happy, with mr. puppy between them.

 

“Umma..” hae mumbled hesitantly.

 

“hmmm?”

 

“ahh..ehhh..i’ll not eat carrots and squash okay, and eggplant too umma huh? thank you umma love you” he said speedily, then abruptly took himself off from his mom and ran away with choco before his mom could say more.

 

Her mom wiggled his head disbelief, then chuckled. Her heart melted at her son’s easily changing of behavior. She completely knows that hae will do anything to get what he wants. And that was not the first time hae won over her.

 

However in the other side of the story a certain red haired man didn’t stop from mourning over his runaway-lost puppy.

 

__

 

“stupid me!” the worried owner snorted himself for the nth time that day. Blaming

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter