P2

Never Too Late

Days after that were really happy. Although I was very busy and all Daeun understood the heaviness of my work and never complained. We seldom go on dates and when we do it’s either on her pad or somewhere really far.

Although seldom times we get into fight because I forgot the things she told me to do or the things she asks for. But then we’ll kiss and make up.

We’ve been going out for almost a year, and although I was the one who’s always saying the three words.. i’m quite sure that we love each other by now,. I mean with everything that has been going on.. we stayed together. So I decided to dedicate a song for her but since I am really not that good with that element I asked Chanyeol hyung to make me one. Oh well.. atleast I made an effort right?

 

 “thanks..why do you wanna see me?” Chanyeol hyung asked me after I gave him a package.

 

“hyung I like this girl I’ve seen at the coffee shop just adjacent to our building. She’s so cute and please don’t tell this to anyone. I beg you.. we’ve been seeing each other for some time now….”I deliberately said to chanyeol hyung. I trust him.

 

“so…”

 

“is it possible for me to ask you a favour? Can you please make a song for her?”

“sure hahaah just get a piece of paper and write down what you wanted to tell. Just give it to me tomorrow”

“thanks you’re the best.” I  went out of his  office and ran back to practice..

 

Although Chanyeol hyung seemed out of it he finished the song I was asking for. The lyrics were yeah a bit off but then it contained what I wanted.

How I felt when she smiles. How I feel alive whenever I see her. How I feel when I have to go back to being EXO’s sehun. How lucky I feel to have her and how I’ve long I’ve been waiting for her I love you too.

 

“happy anniversary teaboy…” she let out a small giggle and kissed me.

Although I feel bad that we have to celebrate it at her apartment oh well we don’t have a choice. It’s better than nothing.

I held her hand and gave her my sincerest smile then started singing...

(hahahaha here I go with songs again forgive I just love music that much ok??? Hahaha this is from a Filipino band called Mayonnaise … title:  synesthesia)

Save your smile…

Everything fades through time

I’m lost for words, endlessly waiting for you

Stay with me

Yes, I know this cannot be

As morning comes, I’ll say goodbye to you when I’m done

Through the sun.

Because I've waiting for you, Waiting for this
Dream to come true, just to be with you.
And if die, remember this line, 
I'm always here, guarding your life... 
Guarding your life... 

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsty.com/mayonnaise-synesthesia-lyrics.html ]
I am yours
I'm completely trapped in your soul
Dazed and confused
Swept away with your own world.
You're my star
Invincible, haunting and far
Grace under fire
Someone is building my heart, in my heart... 

Because I've waiting for you, Waiting for this
Dream to come true, just to be with you.
And if die, remember this lines, 
I'm always here, guarding you 

Slowly falling into you
I'm obsessed with the fact that I'm with you.
I can't breathe without you... 

I'm waiting for you, waiting for this 
Dream to come true, just to be with you.
And if I die, remember this lines, 
I'm always here, guarding you life... 
Life Ooohh ooohh... ohoh

 

Tears were now visible in her eyes.

 

“happy anniversary Danni.” As I’ve said those words she came to me and hugged me…

 

“I love you too teaboy.”

 

And that was the best thing that I have ever heard in my whole life...

.

.

.

.

But as always… seasons change so as people.