Stalking A.T.M

Never Too Late

A/N: FIRST OF ALL I KNOW YOU'LL HAVE A HARD TIME READING THIS.. CO'Z I MYSELF IS GOING CRAZY XD.. IT'S JUST I DON'T NOW IF YOU'LL GET THE GIST OKAY AHHA PARDON ME!!!!!

 

-----------------------------------

“Welcome to Hippo Frippo. What shall I get for you?”

“I’d like a Bubble tea and cinnamon roll”

“excuse me sir but you do realize this is a coffee shop. NOT a tea shop.”

Sweet wasn’t the most appropriate word to describe the tone of her voice. Deep and y that’s how I wanted to label it.

That was the first time that a girl did not ogle at my oh so pretty face and talked back at me. It did hurt my pride but that was set aside as a tiny spark of desire to know her lit up with in me.

More and more days were spent at that coffee shop. Although I was not a fan of coffee jigs, my appeal to know her more grew larger each passing day, every time I visit the coffee shop adjacent to our company building with Luhan most of the time or when possible with other EXO members. And if lucky she’ll be the one serving us.and every time I went there I make it a point to leave red roses for her.

 

Jung Daeun. It took me weeks to know her name.

Long brownish straight hair with streaks of black that reached her tummy…

Deep brown eyes…

Small plump lips…

Her cold aura…

 

She definitely caught my attention more than I allowed myself.

For eight weeks I often found myself staring at her, thinking about her at night…

Just like that she got into my system..

 

“yah sehun where are you going?” Luhan asked me

 

“I’ll follow you guys at the dorm I’ll just drop by somewhere. Don’t tell sajangnim”

 

That was the day that I decided to man up and risk everything. I know it’s not going to be easy… oh well I just can’t fight my desires anymore.

 

“Bye Hyemi, see you tomorrow be safe.”

 

“you too Daeun be safe.” Her co-worker told her as she left the coffee shop and readied herself to go home.

 

As she walked by the dark alley on her way home I silently followed her and when she was about to enter her apartment building I reluctantly grab her and went somewhere a bit far and dark. I totally felt like a stalker back then…(yes you totally are -_-)

 

“I’m sorry for dragging you here at this time but I ..I.. I… –I - like you…”

“…”

“oh my gahd this is so random. I’m sorry I shouldn’t ha-” I was taken aback when I felt a soft plump thing on my right cheek.

 

“I like you too. Teaboy…”