CHAPTER 2

Unreversible Love

"Oppa, are you free today?"

"I'm not sure Yoona."

"Oppa, how about we go out for lunch? There's this place I know that has the most amazing mushroom risotto."

"Can you go out with your friends or something? Today's going to be hard for me. I'm hanging up. See you soon."

 

He hanged up the phone without hearing what I have to say.

I've been hearing the same excuse for almost weeks now. And honestly I was getting annoyed every time. But i can't bear to let go of him, he was the one who loved me the most when i was in my lowest state. Leaving him would be the last thing on my mind right now.

"You can do this Yoona, you love him  He's your forever." I chanted over and over in my head.

With nothing much to do, I cleaned up the interior of my flat. The flat that he used to come over unexpectedly. The flat that he used to hang out with me till late hours with nothing to do but just talking and laughing. The flat where he first kissed me. 

After a few hours, I took a shower and cooked my own dinner. Ate my dinner in silence whilst I checked my phone. No messages, no missed calls no nothing. And i thought being in a relationship was never being alone and miserable. Oh boy, how I was unevitably wrong. 

 

"I didn't know you work here. Nice meeting you again!"

"I recently applied for this job while waiting for my degree results to come out. And what are you doing here?"

"i've always been loyal to this shop. The sandwiches here are amazing. Speaking of that, can i have a melted chicken sandwich, dear beautiful waitress?"

"Haha sure thing. Coming right up."

"I hope we can talk more though. I can't beleive I never jot down your number. It was a pity to lose contact of a nice stranger."

"My shift finishes in 30 minutes. And we can talk here if you're willing to."

"Sure! Besides I'm free right now. I'll wait here."

He smiled and sat down at a table near the window. 

Can't beleive I met him again after bumping on him in the streets. A week after the bus incident, I met him on his bicycle near my flat. Although we talked for a while, it felt so sudden and I kind of ike his company. Honestly I was a bit shaken as I never thought I would met him again. First i thought it was fate calling us. Fate? Probably not. Everyone likes eating sandwich. And its normal for cute looking guys to drop by and order a sandwich. I keep reminding myself to compose myself more. 

"How do you like your sandiwch Gikwang ssi?"

I plopped down my on the chair in front of him after finished my night shift.

"Tasty as usual. Especially when there's a pretty girl right in front of me."

"Stop with your useless compliments. I look so gross right now with sweats all over."

"You look even more radiant after our second encounter. Probably the pros of missing me a lot I guess."

I gave him a smile while laughing.

"Your confidence is no joke Gikwang ssi. But then, thats what I like about you."

Did I really said that? Did I, Im Yoona who has a low self esteem around boys said that line? I must be losing my mind. All those thoughts were haunting me in nanoseconds.

Instead of saying I'm joking, I blushed. BLUSHED. 

He chuckled and wiped his mustard smudged lips after seeing me all red.

"Are you usually this straightforward and attractive Yoona sshi? Cause honestly you're really starting to make me fall for you."

He said and continue to eat his sandwich with his fox-smile while looking at my eyes.

I was blushing like crazy. I can feel my warm cheeks were about to burst. This guy, was really making me go all nuts over him. And we've already met 3 times in the same month. i felt this strong connection whenever I'm with him. The kind of connection you get when you're starting to fall for someone. That buzz, that wonderful buzz.

After a long awkward silence of red cheeks and never-ending eye contact, he finished his sandwich and gave me a cute smile.

"I have to go now. It was really nice seeing you here. If God willing, I'll meet you again Gikwang-ssi."

He stood up instantly.

"Wwaiit... can i have your number Yoona ssi? Its a real pity if I lose track of you again. You somehow managed to awe me with our unexpected enocunters and i'd like to get to know you better."

Took a tissue out of my pocket, and wrote my number with a blue pen that was hooked on my shirt. 

"Here you go, it was really nice talking to you Gikwang ssi."

"I'll call you later Yoona-ssi. I meant Yoona. I'll call you later Yoona."

He beamed me with his charming smile as similar as MBLAQ Lee Joon's and waved his hand goodbye.

I smiled and walked away.

As i was heading out for the door, my right arm was lightly grapsed.

"Can i call you tonight?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST A SHORT UPDATE. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER