Zoo

Eunhyuk Drabbles

Pairings: Eunhyuk x Younha (friends)
Genre: AU, Fluff, Crack
Rating: PG

 

“NO! I HATE YOU! I DON’T CARE WHAT EXCUSES YOU HAVE ANYMORE!”

The yelling surprised Hyukjae almost causing him to run right into the monkey cage. 

“Younha! Don’t you walk away from me like that!” The man who was yelling after this “Younha” girl seemed just a tad bit angry. Normally Hyukjae would avoid interfering in someone else’s fight, but the moment that man grabbed the girl’s arm just a bit too roughly, the scrawny man felt his blood boil. 

The screeching monkeys agreed. “I should interfere, right? Oh god… I’m asking the animals….” 

Hyukjae didn’t wait for an answer from his furry little friends before stalking toward the dueling duo.

BAM! A punch was thrown and the male stranger was left with a bloody nose and his knocked to the ground. 

Hyukjae’s eyes widened as he stared at the girl. “Umm…. are you… alright?”

Younha looked up at the nerdy redhead with a gigantic smile on her face. “Yep! I’m a lion! RAWWWRRRRRR!” 

Speechless would be an understatement at this point. Hyukjae was more a mix of scared and lost. “Umm…. are you sure?” 

Younha noticed the crowd that had gathered and simply nodded before heading off to see the rest of the animals. 

“Hey! Wait up!!!” Hyukjae yelled after her but quickly added a “please” after remembering what happened to the last guy that raised his voice toward her.