Theatre

Eunhyuk Drabbles

Pairings: Eunhyuk x Sunny (friend!)
Genre: AU, Fluff
Rating: G


Sunny had just squished past all the crowded seats to reach the middle of the row. “Oppa! Do you want some of this popcorn?? It’s yummy!” She held out the bag of buttered deliciousness speaking a bit too loudly. 

Eunhyuk giggled at his dongsaeng’s excitement for the snack she had just purchased and grabbed a handful to stuff his face with. 

The room suddenly went dark, and they both sat back to enjoy the movie they had just payed too much to see. 

Eunhyuk would occasionally reach over to much on some popcorn, and Sunny would occasionally laugh too loudly at the screen. 

The movie had reached it’s , and Sunny was not prepared for the scream. Popcorn flew. Soda flung. The whole theatre responded with a “Shhhhh!” at the two youngsters who had been disturbing their entire movie.

When the movie had finally ended, Sunny stood first and started to inch her way out of the seats. She didn’t make it far before she slipped on the spilled soda and fell backward into Eunhyuk. Normally the dancer would have been more coordinated, but the popcorn beneath him made keeping his balance a bit too difficult. 

Both idols landed flat on the floor in a pile of giggles and snorts, thanking the heavens that no fans had recognized them and captured a picture of this embarrassing moment.